• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Rotisserie.tumblr.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

Onyx user!
DISCLAIMER:  This website is for entertainment purposes only.

Visit this website if you would like to see faggots on Xbox get roasted for a laugh.  My group posts the roasts.  I am not the creator of this page, I am promoting it.  The first person of the day with the GT "Men AKA Jordan, has been put on a rotisserie.  When you enter the page, it will say, "Poop4Laughs". That was the original page name, but sadly we closed it a year a ago due to the people posting on it getting banned on XBL for having the link in their Bio. Some people on here may know/remember Poop4Laughs, now it's back up LMAO. Every kid we declare a degenerate fuck, will end up on this site for everyone to see. If you want to visit the site go HERE.

Houdini

Onyx user!
Skids getting noosed one by one, very enjoyable.

Red

Onyx user!
Bumpity bump bumo bump of the bumpiest bumbs. New roasts hahahahahahaha

liveD

User is banned.
I'm laughing my fucking ass off reading these roasts

y'all are geniuses

Houdini

Onyx user!
liveD said:
I'm laughing my fucking ass off reading these roasts

y'all are geniuses

That's what I'm saying. I wonder which geniuses made these amazing roasts.

Red

Onyx user!
@babygirl Get off my thread, fucking whale. You're eDating right now LMAOOOOOO

BabyGirl

Red said:
@babygirl   Get off my thread, fucking whale. You're eDating right now LMAOOOOOO
Yeah ahaha, no thanks retard. & no i'm not edating anyone. LMAOO

Red

Onyx user!
@babygirl You're edating @Destin. LMAO even his bio says "Tiayana" with hearts on IG, so don't fucking lie you fucking attention-seeking, useless fucking eWhore.

Houdini

Onyx user!
@BabyGirl, kill your fucking self. You're eDating Destin right now LOL You fucking Trisomy 21 having ass Orca. You're ugly af. The fact you said they were fake tumblr nudes is hilarious. Everything about that roast was unequivocally accurate, & to see the cancerous reply you made about how none of that was true, just makes me laugh. Go back to slitting the 50 layers of blubber that's on your arm, & dick ride niggas for oG @'s. You're the most wretched eGirl I even have the displeasure to even speak to. Everyone saw your nudes, might as well do what Amanda Todd did. Not like anyone on this Earth would commend your suicide if it actually happen. DJ at your funeral while I'm tea bagging your lifeless corpse. LOL

BabyGirl

Red said:
@babygirl You're edating @Destin. LMAO even his bio says "Tiayana" with hearts on IG, so don't fucking lie you fucking attention-seeking, useless fucking eWhore.
Oh, because a name & a heart in someone's bio must mean the person is dating them? Girls do that with like five of their best friends, are they dating all of them.? No. Me & destin are just friends. Even if we were dating we live 30 minutes apart from each other so it wouldn't count loll. And please tell me how i "Attention seek"? You make no sense you worthless human being.

Houdini said:
@BabyGirl, kill your fucking self. You're eDating Destin right now LOL You fucking Trisomy 21 having ass Orca. You're ugly af. The fact you said they were fake tumblr nudes is hilarious. Everything about that roast was unequivocally accurate, & to see the cancerous reply you made about how none of that was true, just makes me laugh. Go back to slitting the 50 layers of blubber that's on your arm, & dick ride niggas for oG @'s. You're the most wretched eGirl I even have the displeasure to even speak to. Everyone saw your nudes, might as well do what Amanda Todd did. Not like anyone on this Earth would commend your suicide if it actually happen. DJ at your funeral while I'm tea bagging your lifeless corpse. LOL
It's actually funny you're speaking off of rumors right now. Everything I said was correct.

All you guys are on this forum 24/7, do you guys even have lives.?

Red

Onyx user!
BabyGirl said:
Oh, because a name & a heart in someone's bio must mean the person is dating them? Girls do that with like five of their best friends, are they dating all of them.? No. Me & destin are just friends. Even if we were dating we live 30 minutes apart from each other so it wouldn't count loll. And please tell me how i "Attention seek"? You make no sense you worthless human being.

LMAO Ok you even put his name on your shitty IG that you didn't have to pay for because you suck everyone's dick and send nudes, EVEN FAKE ONES, to people in the community because you're obviously a fucking attention seeker. And who the in fucking world puts people's names in their bios with HEARTS and call each other friends???? You really are an attention seeking whale that escaped SeaWorld. You should just Beach yourself AKA Kill yourself like that suicidal whale from the video on FB you fucking worthless sperm whale.

Houdini

Onyx user!
@Babygirl, you spewed nothing but bullshit. What came out of your mouth that was factual? Nothing! You're talking about us not having lives, & that we're always on FK, but it's funny because I joined FK before you did, but you have a longer online time than me? Please explain that, you fucking water buffalo. I get on FK, & you're always on the forums before me, lurking on what everyone has to say on the forums. You're not going to win this war against me, cunt. I promise you, I'll make you commit. :)

BabyGirl

Red said:
LMAO Ok you even put his name on your shitty IG that you didn't have to pay for because you suck everyone's dick and send nudes, EVEN FAKE ONES, to people in the community because you're obviously a fucking attention seeker. And who the in fucking world puts people's names in their bios with HEARTS and call each other friends???? You really are an attention seeking whale that escaped SeaWorld. You should just Beach yourself AKA Kill yourself like that suicidal whale from the video on FB you fucking worthless sperm whale.
You don't understand what attention seeker really means do you. hmmm. Also i didn't know people still used facebook what the heck.

Houdini said:
@Babygirl, you spewed nothing but bullshit. What came out of your mouth that was factual? Nothing! You're talking about us not having lives, & that we're always on FK, but it's funny because I joined FK before you did, but you have a longer online time than me? Please explain that, you fucking water buffalo. I get on FK, & you're always on the forums before me, lurking on what everyone has to say on the forums. You're not going to win this war against me, cunt. I promise you, I'll make you commit. :)
I wonder how long we'll be going back & forth then.? Because i never stop LMAO. Also my online time is probably like that because i use fk on my phone & i never sign out & just leave the tab out.. hm. Who knows. And at least i actually show my face unlike you. lolz

Red

Onyx user!
@babygirl I didn't know people still eDate, what the heck? You're the only faggot on this thread that actually replied because you got in your feelings hahahaha.

BabyGirl

I just wanna thank you guys for making me relevant & actually taking time out of your shitty personal lives to actually say all this shit to me. I'm bored with my life anyways, I needed this kind of action in my life! thanks!

Red

Onyx user!
@Babygirl Well if your life is boring, you should just commit suicide by giving yourself asphyxiation using your curtain string. Goodbye, I mean sending a lot of nudes is kinda boring, huh? lol BYE

BabyGirl

Red said:
@babygirl I didn't know people still eDate,  what the heck? You're the only faggot on this thread that actually replied because you got in your feelings hahahaha.
You guys only made the roast about me because you guys were bothered. xo. Not too sure why you guy care so much about other people & what they do. And i don't edate yikes.

Red said:
@Babygirl Well if your life is boring, you should just commit suicide by giving yourself asphyxiation using your curtain string. Goodbye, I mean sending a lot of nudes is kinda boring, huh? lol BYE
Nah, you guys are making my life interesting (;

Status
Not open for further replies.