• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Protein or Creatine?

Cyberspace

Power member.
Which one will I see results faster in?​

Premium

User is banned.
During my football season I always did Protein while working out I don't fuck with that creatine

Cyberspace

Power member.
Hustled said:
During my football season I always did Protein while working out I don't fuck with that creatine

Aha, what's bad about using creatine? I need to know, I ordered some but I shoulda took some reviews from people first. Instead of YouTube videos lol...

Premium

User is banned.
Well if you don't work out even if you, run it just forms into flabby fat

Cyberspace

Power member.
Hustled said:
Well if you don't work out even if you, run it just forms into flabby fat

Even if I weigh 135? Welp, I'm returning this BS.

So if I'm trying to get more strength and gain weight, I should use protein?

Cole

Power member.
@Cyberspace yes, if you want to gain muscle and strength, protein before or after your workout should do the trick. Also intake more calories if you want to gain more weight. Just try to stay away from food high in fat.

GTR

Onyx user!
Do not listen to any of the comments here lol. Take both. Creatine basically stores water weight within your body and fills space. Protein replenishes, rejuvenates and repairs your muscles.

Since I'm going to the gym now(3am because I like having my own space), I mix my post workout with my preworkout and bring it along with me with an extra water bottle for when I ruin out of my mix. Loads of preworkouts these days are mixed with creatine, meaning it's already in the powder, not that you'd have to buy both. I'd recommend "no-xplode" as a good preworkout/creatine suppliment. For Protein you can simply use Gold standard(whatever flavor you'd like). I buy my powder at 5lb's a container. Remember though, gym is only 30% of being fit. The rest is clean eating.

Professor

I take preworkout (creatine) and protein after my workouts. Tons of water during the workout.

Hitler

User is banned.
Don't bother with creatine man, just stick to protein. Creatine is really bad for you and just screws you over.

Management

User is banned.
Joke said:
Do not listen to any of the comments here lol. Take both. Creatine basically stores water weight within your body and fills space. Protein replenishes, rejuvenates and repairs your muscles.

Since I'm going to the gym now(3am because I like having my own space), I mix my post workout with my preworkout and bring it along with me with an extra water bottle for when I ruin out of my mix. Loads of preworkouts these days are mixed with creatine, meaning it's already in the powder, not that you'd have to buy both. I'd recommend "no-xplode" as a good preworkout/creatine suppliment. For Protein you can simply use Gold standard(whatever flavor you'd like). I buy my powder at 5lb's a container. Remember though, gym is only 30% of being fit. The rest is clean eating.

This, but remember to those underweight, clean eating doesn't mean anything. If you are -40 pounds under, calories are calories, and your body will break down the fat just the same.

Also, make sure not to overdo the N02, the omega makes your face itchy, and it really is not good for you at all.

Cycle through creatine, do not use it weekly for months.

Beats

Power member.
Protein is for building muscle and creatine is for energy. So if you want help building more muscle you should use protein and if you want more energy then drink creatine.

Protein will make you gain weight if you don't work it off and creatine will make your face feel weird.

It's your choice. But make sure you research whatever you are going to use.

Boltage

Power member.
Only use protein. Creatine is just water weight. You can work out every day, it gives you energy but when you stop working out, you literally lose it all. Boxers do it and they lose it. I wouldnt recommend takiny it though

Prepare

Power member.
Creatine helps supplies energy to all of your body's cells. Mainly the muscle cells.

I, myself, take creatine before my workout, and the mix it into my protein shake after my workout.

Cyberspace

Power member.
Prepare said:
Creatine helps supplies energy to all of your body's cells. Mainly the muscle cells.

I, myself, take creatine before my workout, and the mix it into my protein shake after my workout.

My creatine just came in not too long ago and I can already tell a difference by the number of push ups I did. :O

GTR

Onyx user!
Management said:
This, but remember to those underweight, clean eating doesn't mean anything. If you are -40 pounds under, calories are calories, and your body will break down the fat just the same.

Also, make sure not to overdo the N02, the omega makes your face itchy, and it really is not good for you at all.

Cycle through creatine, do not use it weekly for months.

Indeed. For most preworkouts and post workouts, use for a few months, then break for a month. Also when it comes to clean eating, you can also throw in extra carbs/calories and force yourself to bigger meals. some standard people do 4oz of chicken and one cup of rice. Start out with that for a little, then swap it up to 6. Also if you want to move up in weight, constantly try to move up in weight with whatever workout you're doing.

CFO

User is banned.
I did Both and had significant results. Only bad thing about creatine is that you always have to take it to keep the gains. Creatine is natural but it has almost artificial gains and what I mean by that is if you're off of it for 2 weeks or so you will lose the weight because Creatine retains water. But if you are strict about it your strength and energy "pump" will significantly increase. Protein is a more "safe" gain because you are not retaining it. You are just taking the protein from the steak and building muscle without having to worry about losing it after taking a break. Either way you will have all kinds of gains!

Lifts

User is banned.
You kids know nothing about creatine so just stop. You don't need to cycle creatine and it isn't bad for you if you stay hydrated. The worst that would happen is you might get kidney stones if you don't drink water with it and actually yes it stores water in your muscles but the real thing it does is increase ATP in your muscles which gives you extra energy in your workouts therefore instead of benching 185x5 you can do 185x8 or 9 and by doing that it gets you GAINS son. Also if you get creatine I recommend Kre-Alkalyn pill form or just regular monohydrate.

Rambo

User is banned.
Lifts said:
You kids know nothing about creatine so just stop. You don't need to cycle creatine and it isn't bad for you if you stay hydrated. The worst that would happen is you might get kidney stones if you don't drink water with it and actually yes it stores water in your muscles but the real thing it does is increase ATP in your muscles which gives you extra energy in your workouts therefore instead of benching 185x5 you can do 185x8 or 9 and by doing that it gets you GAINS son. Also if you get creatine I recommend Kre-Alkalyn pill form or just regular monohydrate.
If your trying to put on muscle mass why would you do 8 or 9 reps I would just put on more weight tbh.

Junior

I know a lot of people who take both and it seems to be working for them but just take protein.

Rambo

User is banned.
Junior said:
I know a lot of people who take both and it seems to be working for them but just take protein.
Yea thats what I do got that cookies and cream flavor its so good.