• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Protein or Creatine?

Lifts

User is banned.
Rambo said:
If your trying to put on muscle mass why would you do 8 or 9 reps I would just put on more weight tbh.

wtf I was just saying random rep numbers kid. If you want mass do like 10-12, strength do a 5x5. Peace

Rambo

User is banned.
Lifts said:
wtf I was just saying random rep numbers kid. If you want mass do like 10-12, strength do a 5x5. Peace
Lol 10-12 reps is a lot for trying to gain mass, just saying.

RIP Mocking

User is banned.
creatine will always make you look bigger due to the effects of it

Rambo

User is banned.
Lifts said:
K Zyzz whatever you say nomsayin
What lol and thats just my opinion. For mass low reps high weight but that doesn't even matter if you don't eat.

Lifts

User is banned.
Rambo said:
What lol and thats just my opinion. For mass low reps high weight but that doesn't even matter if you don't eat.

That's strength, lmao I'm done kids

Lifts

User is banned.
Rambo said:
No lol mass and strength are different...

Do you even go on bb.com? Strength is high weight low reps, like then1-5 range and mass is 8-12.

Rambo

User is banned.
Lifts said:
Do you even go on bb.com? Strength is high weight low reps, like then1-5 range and mass is 8-12.
Yes I actually do lol mass is about getting the pump and creating damage to your muscle causing it to repair and grow and I never achieve the "pump" when doing high reps low weight, nor do most people.

Lifts

User is banned.
Rambo said:
Yes I actually do lol mass is about getting the pump and creating damage to your muscle causing it to repair and grow and I never achieve the "pump" when doing high reps low weight, nor do most people.

The pump has nothing to do with growing your muscles actually! The pump is just blood flowing to that area, you can even buy supplements like nitric oxide or hemavol to achieve a better pump!

Rambo

User is banned.
Lifts said:
The pump has nothing to do with growing your muscles actually! The pump is just blood flowing to that area, you can even buy supplements like nitric oxide or hemavol to achieve a better pump!
Yes ik that but who wants to spend money on that.

Kay

Power member.
Don't take creatine, all it does is add water to your muscles and gives you more energy when your lifting so it doesn't do much. It does help you gain weight, but you can gain weight by protein shakes and eating better than taking creatine.

Felon

User is banned.
I have never touched creatine. If you stick to proteins you can gain weight and then that into muscle.

Chill

Protein you will see faster results if you're bulking and eating like a fucking horse.

Creatine is for a rapid energy boost and muscle recovery.

dSqo

Power member.
Nothing bad about creatine, it turns water/water weight into muscle, keeps your stronger & will improve over all lifting, I'v been taking it for over a year, months on, months off.

if your putting on weight you should take them both.

Adwinmark

Since I'm going to the gym now(3am because I like having my own space), I mix my post workout with my preworkout and bring it along with me with an extra water bottle for when I ruin out of my mix. Loads of preworkouts these days are mixed with creatine, meaning it's already in the powder, not that you'd have to buy both.

SoloDolo

GTR said:
Do not listen to any of the comments here lol. Take both. Creatine basically stores water weight within your body and fills space. Protein replenishes, rejuvenates and repairs your muscles.

Since I'm going to the gym now(3am because I like having my own space), I mix my post workout with my preworkout and bring it along with me with an extra water bottle for when I ruin out of my mix. Loads of preworkouts these days are mixed with creatine, meaning it's already in the powder, not that you'd have to buy both. I'd recommend "no-xplode" as a good preworkout/creatine suppliment. For Protein you can simply use Gold standard(whatever flavor you'd like). I buy my powder at 5lb's a container. Remember though, gym is only 30% of being fit. The rest is clean eating.

This is the only guy in this thread who seems to know what he is talking about.