• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Potential to steal FK members GF.. lol

Space Time

User is banned.
I want to find this mystery man.
Who wants to help?

The person is well respected, highly reputable, and makes money from OGs....
That should narrow it down.

Hold

User is banned.
The SM Legend said:
I'm pretending ? bro she knows all she wants except a diff name for obvious opsec reasons. I didn't preten to be anything other than a caleb, 99% of people on here use fake names dumb ass ITS THE INTERNET I was one of the dumbs who personaly didnt care if my name was out dude.. Then I learned the meaning of beat when i was a target when i as making so much money which i then quit. If you were smart you'd know that in all honesty you're stupid and have no idea what being seccure is I didn't at one point and now I do sorry not sorry to be smarter than you, crawl back in your hole fuck boy. I'm also not looking to fuck some RANDOM girl half way accross the country. I bet you would be the dumass to swap a name when someone asks you too aswell. 

You see my " [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Especially if you come on a forum and brag about it. " point here is that i am here 1-2 time a MONTH.. Why would i want to BRAG about something only that one person would care for, again dismiss yourself and don't come back pusy boi. Why would I also pay for nudes of an FK members girlfriend if i didn't have malicious intent with them? Nice idea, and i will smiley my ass off bitch fwm. [/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]You sir, are an idiot. :)[/font]
You e-dated @"Christy". You must be the best looking member on this forum for dating a ham east with no standards. The girl you "got nudes from" is probably a 3-5/10. You e-dating some fatass just goes to show how low your standards are. Also, you never even made a lot of money. The only thing you did was trademark a few Twitters which you ended up selling for like $300. This honestly doesn't even seem like Josh at all. You were never this autistic.

MCG

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]catfishing.. she  20, i'm older. lol, quit bein a suck up. i got one hand eatin chinese cause  fuck bitches and you[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]You're older than 20? Haven't you got anything better to do?[/font]

Anomaly

Onyx user!
Idk why you guys are hating on him honestly lol most of you on this site are under 18 and use e-whore earnings to buy original usernames. Wow you're so cool! :)

The SM Legend

User is banned.
Iron Spider said:
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]You're older than 20? Haven't you got anything better to do?[/font]

The person who runs this forum is older than me.. Along with half of the previous mods, i'm on here 1-2 days a week/maybe even month sometimes. I fuck with someone who tried to steal my account lol, I also MUST stress that half these people are 13-16 and the mature ones 18+ are successful with great rep, own a group or some shit. You can belittle me all you want, but you all are people with less than half a fuck given about unless i knew you/know you.

Hold said:
You e-dated @"Christy". You must be the best looking member on this forum for dating a ham east with no standards. The girl you "got nudes from" is probably a 3-5/10. You e-dating some fatass just goes to show how low your standards are. Also, you never even made a lot of money. The only thing you did was trademark a few Twitters which you ended up selling for like $300. This honestly doesn't even seem like Josh at all. You were never this autistic.
At the time even Daniel knew Trademarking was patched.. (Sultun and Daniel asked for twitters and i got one for sultan when he as a chill dude and Daniel started being a cocky douche and stole @Sniper from me lol yes i remember.. ::)  also only got 1-2 sets of complete SMS.. Bought skype from TiTaN during the skype exploit, and Aim from Tiger, got everything "Nemesis" my self. Lol, I also sold some for $650+ and did make quite a lot of money reselling and providing new items even so You're some guy online i don't really mind your opinion.

Also the Christy thing, lol im sure if you knew me and talked to me youd know my history with that "girl" that shit was some weird shit no one can lie and i can't CX.
I sold tumblrs IGs youtube twits and Aims.. I had one point where i did get an exploit on aims. not an easy one but it did it, started there. Dug around HF and fk offering services in PM only, then did a pulic one on here and hf. :p

The past is the past for a reason, lol you bringing up stuff that is irrelivant to the post is again making you seem pretty faggy. Sorry. If I did do something to you or i knew you or you ACTUALLY had a point, bruh i wouldn't care i'll argue just to make sure you seep at night, get your anger out at me ahhaa but you're some dude picking a fight with someone who isn't even here much, who doesn't know you, who obviously never cared to much or i'd be some raging asshole " Dude stfu omg plz stop i sorry" I'm spitting facts, I want you to judge me its in my sig, keep it real wit me i do the same.

Hold

User is banned.
The SM Legend said:
The person who runs this forum is older than me.. Along with half of the previous mods, i'm on here 1-2 days a week/maybe even month sometimes. I fuck with someone who tried to steal my account lol, I also MUST stress that half these people are 13-16 and the mature ones 18+ are successful with great rep, own a group or some shit. You can belittle me all you want, but you all are people with less than half a fuck given about unless i knew you/know you.

At the time even Daniel knew Trademarking was patched.. (Sultun and Daniel asked for twitters and i got one for sultan when he as a chill dude and Daniel started being a cocky douche and stole @Sniper from me lol yes i remember.. ::)  also only got 1-2 sets of complete SMS.. Bought skype from TiTaN during the skype exploit, and Aim from Tiger, got everything "Nemesis" my self. Lol, I also sold some for $650+ and did make quite a lot of money reselling and providing new items even so You're some guy online i don't really mind your opinion.

Also the Christy thing, lol im sure if you knew me and talked to me youd know my history with that "girl" that shit was some weird shit no one can lie and i can't CX.
I sold tumblrs IGs youtube twits and Aims.. I had one point where i did get an exploit on aims. not an easy one but it did it, started there. Dug around HF and fk offering services in PM only, then did a pulic one on here and hf. :p

The past is the past for a reason, lol you bringing up stuff that is irrelivant to the post is again making you seem pretty faggy. Sorry. If I did do something to you or i knew you or you ACTUALLY had a point, bruh i wouldn't care i'll argue just to make sure you seep at night, get your anger out at me ahhaa but you're some dude picking a fight with someone who isn't even here much, who doesn't know you, who obviously never cared to much or i'd be some raging asshole " Dude stfu omg plz stop i sorry" I'm spitting facts, I want you to judge me its in my sig, keep it real wit me i do the same.

You may remember me as Swear but my fk is @brennan

The SM Legend

User is banned.
Hold said:
You may remember me as Swear but my fk is @brennan

LOL. Swear I'M WEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK.

Why are you here? Scamming scum ass. lol

Revo

Power member.
meow░w░w▒w▒w▓w▓ said:
i have the potential to steal @"glitter milk"'s heart

i have the potential to steal your waifu u nerd ; )

Hold

User is banned.
The SM Legend said:
LOL. Swear I'M WEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK.

Why are you here? Scamming scum ass. lol
I never even scammed on my time here. I scammed one person for like $50 when I was 13 lol. Even ask Ryon

The SM Legend

User is banned.
Hold said:
I never even scammed on my time here. I scammed one person for like $50 when I was 13 lol. Even ask Ryon

You used to aim me asking for my aim cookies dawg so you can take my old aims i sold to people.. and also did scam two people.

Idea

User is banned.
@Hold just looking at your rep says it all please just stop. It's almost embarassing lmao.

Hold

User is banned.
Idea said:
@Hold just looking at your rep says it all please just stop. It's almost embarassing lmao.

My reputation has nothing to do with anything. I made fun of Josh so he neg reps me, Carson tried scamming me and I said something about it and he negged me. Boy, I've had like 20x ur rep lmao.

Idea

User is banned.
@Hold so your a Multi? LOL if you have had 20x rep then me then you clearly just admitted your a multi correct? Because it's clearly not on this account.

Hold

User is banned.
Idea said:
@Hold so your a Multi? LOL if you have had 20x rep then me then you clearly just admitted your a multi correct? Because it's clearly not on this account.
Yes, I am a multi. My main account is @"Brennan". You're a multi too. I'm guessing a 2015 who scammed for a semi-og Instagram.

Idea

User is banned.
@Hold lol the funny thing is that I actually am not a multi but you are which is funny too me you random.

Therapy

Peace and Serenity.
The SM Legend said:
That's fine, I'm not active nor do i truely give a fuck. The girl knows me as "Caleb" unless the person knows what i look like (last pic on fk was like 2-3 years ago lol) My name is Josh.

I still did my true OPSEC, therefor he will not know who I am; while again if he does who cares it's his girl not mine. He can name and shame me while exposing himself. ::p wouldn't.  If you think about it my way, if he exposes me he exposes himself in which i already know all i need for this kid name address, girlfriend, mom dad names the usual "doxx", he tells on me i had all i need if wanted. I'm not THAT big of a dick but just think of it. He'd be doing social media suicide

Sounds like he's getting blackmailed and he doesn't even know it, lol.

Hold

User is banned.
Idea said:
@Hold lol the funny thing is that I actually am not a multi but you are which is funny too me you random.

Kid, I've been in the scene for almost 5 years. Just trying to get rid of my Twitter. I don't understand how it's funny that I'm a multi. I wouldn't have to be one if @Philly wasn't so open to being roasted. The dude has a kid he doesn't even take care of. Plus, he rips all of you kids off and uses his money to buy weed and heroin.

Idea

User is banned.
@Hold first of all how do you know he doesn't take care of his kid do you live with Philly? I don't think so. Does his kid eat? Yeah does his kid have everything he needs too survive? Yes. So what is your point of that. Also, why would you roast the admin of ForumKorner and make him mad at you? Does not make any sense that's like at your job would you roast your boss? No unless you are trying to get fired. He does not rip us off he does good stuff for the forum just off of the little time I have been here I can tell this is a good working forum.

I have not seen one problem since being on here this morning

he didn't ban you for roasting him just off of what I can tell from you from the little time I have known you.
He didnt't ban you for roasting
He banned you because you lack common sense and brain cells.