• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Potential to steal FK members GF.. lol

The SM Legend

User is banned.
So here's a laugh for today. 

Someone not to be named and will not be, followed an OG account i own, did the you know "I'll buy this for x amount of money but you swap name first" the new method to getting OG's lol heard about it numerous times. Anywho, that person is an FK member, i found out who and did digging to see who was trying to scam me of an OG. Well come to find out his girlfriends instagram was tagged in a pic, shes hot as fuck. Went on my personal IG naturally, followed her for shits and gigs going to fuck with the dude and received 10 likes on my pics (have like 18 i think) I dm'd her and she was like instantly in love, sending heart eyes and shit very clingy and over friendly. Started kik'ing and snapchating her and got nudes and shit told me some funny stuff about her boyfriend. That person 90% will read this as they are active as hell. :p

MORAL of the story is, if you try and scam for an og IG, don't link it to personal accounts in your life, online and real life are separate for a reason; stole your bitch too. :D

Be safe everyone.

-JoshthePosh

Exclusive

Power member.
LOL WHO IS THIS MASTER JOSH LMFAO THIS IS GREAT

blast

I'm actually very interested to see who the member is. You should... expose these hoes.

Color

That's funny shit. Inb4 she shares those grimy pics of your asshole you sent and they're posted on the thread.

@jason does this to everyone. They just can't resist (probably some hypno shit). Problem is it happens with their boyfriends too.

Magnificent

I've tried doing this before and it went horribly

@Ambien

Law

User is banned.
Should've named the person if they really are trying to scam, regardless this is funny af.

Sleep

Twitter : Signallings
My nigga opting them fkboys out bruh bruh

The SM Legend

User is banned.
Lol thanks people, and no personally I believe (which I just replied to someones PM asking which i said i wouldnt release name. but i love the person who pm'd me so i no care) if you are an idiot and willing to swap a og username for anything other than your own protection, it will get turboed or you will be scammed. Why would you agree to such? Hell would break lose if i name and shame I'm sorry. Maybe when that user is gone i will but he has a good rep on here and has not fradulently attacked any FK member. Once i hear that someone actualy gave in to such idiotic methods of scamming I will gladly shame the FK SCAMMER, but for now he's just an IG Gawd tryna make cash.

coltie2

Ex-Staff
The SM Legend said:
Lol thanks people, and no personally I believe (which I just replied to someones PM asking which i said i wouldnt release name. but i love the person who pm'd me so i no care) if you are an idiot and willing to swap a og username for anything other than your own protection, it will get turboed or you will be scammed. Why would you agree to such? Hell would break lose if i name and shame I'm sorry. Maybe when that user is gone i will but he has a good rep on here and has not fradulently attacked any FK member. Once i hear that someone actualy gave in to such idiotic methods of scamming I will gladly shame the FK SCAMMER, but for now he's just an IG Gawd tryna make cash.
I agree it would be fucked up if you say who it is. At least while he's active still. Somethings are best to just keep inside

Professor

Whoever it is will easily figure out who you are lol. Just gotta see who recently followed his girl & see if they have 18 or so pictures.

The SM Legend

User is banned.
Professor said:
Whoever it is will easily figure out who you are lol. Just gotta see who recently followed his girl & see if they have 18 or so pictures.
That's fine, I'm not active nor do i truely give a fuck. The girl knows me as "Caleb" unless the person knows what i look like (last pic on fk was like 2-3 years ago lol) My name is Josh.

I still did my true OPSEC, therefor he will not know who I am; while again if he does who cares it's his girl not mine. He can name and shame me while exposing himself. ::p wouldn't.  If you think about it my way, if he exposes me he exposes himself in which i already know all i need for this kid name address, girlfriend, mom dad names the usual "doxx", he tells on me i had all i need if wanted. I'm not THAT big of a dick but just think of it. He'd be doing social media suicide

Yui

Well you aren't called The SM Legend for nothing mate. That's fucking legendary, good job.

Hold

User is banned.
Apparently catfishing makes you a legend. Kind of sad to be honest.

Heaven

Stairway to Heaven
lmao rip, to the scamming low lives, don'y even an attempt or else we'll steal your bitch.