• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Potential to steal FK members GF.. lol

Fedora

yoo bro i was just kidding man, can you please stop messaging my girlfriend?
please bro come on be cool

Rare

The user most likely isn't going to reply. If they do you should wait a bit then tell us if they post so we can try to figure it out :)

Carson

User is banned.
my dude u pullin a girl when u only getting 18 like s on ur personal?? lol

Plague

Power member.
Carson said:
gg

Carson

User is banned.
Plague said:
idk bout u but i get 340 likes on my personal and the all from my highschool or sports teams wbu u plague u def mr popular ik u r :)

Plague

Power member.
Carson said:
idk bout u but i get 340 likes on my personal and the all from my highschool or sports teams wbu u plague u def mr popular ik u r :)

Don't really use IG or any other SM.

Plague

Power member.
Carson said:
Anti-social? Do you play any sports or anything b?

Naa, working lol. Got bills to pay and whatnot.

Joker

To be honest you did the guy a favor.. now that he's realized his girlfriends trash and will send nudes to some dude on snapchat he can move on to a better girl.

I am curious to who this is though, some dude called Tony I always see trying that tricks on IG hahah

Anomaly

Onyx user!
This is easily one of the most entertaining threads I've ever seen on forums. You should expose him though I don't see why not.

The SM Legend

User is banned.
Hold said:
Apparently catfishing makes you a legend. Kind of sad to be honest.

catfishing.. she  20, i'm older. lol, quit bein a suck up. i got one hand eatin chinese cause  fuck bitches and you

Carson said:

Nigga 18 posts!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol not likes cx

Amp

Power member.
Please PM or Kik me their username.

Hold

User is banned.
The SM Legend said:
catfishing.. she  20, i'm older. lol, quit bein a suck up. i got one hand eatin chinese cause  fuck bitches and you

Yes, catfishing, do you even know what that is?  It has nothing to do with age, it means that you pretended to be someone else. How am I being a suck up? If I were a suck up, I wouldn't be making fun of you. I know for a fact that you couldn't get a girl to send you nudes unless you were pretending to be someone else or pay them. Especially if you come on a forum and brag about it. This action and your use of smileys shows how autistic you are. Also, the girl probably isn't even "hot".

The SM Legend

User is banned.
Hold said:
Yes, catfishing, do you even know what that is?  It has nothing to do with age, it means that you pretended to be someone else. How am I being a suck up? If I were a suck up, I wouldn't be making fun of you. I know for a fact that you couldn't get a girl to send you nudes unless you were pretending to be someone else or pay them. Especially if you come on a forum and brag about it. This action and your use of smileys shows how autistic you are. Also, the girl probably isn't even "hot".

I'm pretending ? bro she knows all she wants except a diff name for obvious opsec reasons. I didn't preten to be anything other than a caleb, 99% of people on here use fake names dumb ass ITS THE INTERNET I was one of the dumbs who personaly didnt care if my name was out dude.. Then I learned the meaning of beat when i was a target when i as making so much money which i then quit. If you were smart you'd know that in all honesty you're stupid and have no idea what being seccure is I didn't at one point and now I do sorry not sorry to be smarter than you, crawl back in your hole fuck boy. I'm also not looking to fuck some RANDOM girl half way accross the country. I bet you would be the dumass to swap a name when someone asks you too aswell. 

You see my " [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Especially if you come on a forum and brag about it. " point here is that i am here 1-2 time a MONTH.. Why would i want to BRAG about something only that one person would care for, again dismiss yourself and don't come back pusy boi. Why would I also pay for nudes of an FK members girlfriend if i didn't have malicious intent with them? Nice idea, and i will smiley my ass off bitch fwm. [/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]You sir, are an idiot. :)[/font]