• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Pardon Request: Swear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poe

User is banned.
Sherlock Holmes said:
You've got 4/9 votes and have 2 days time. The only reason I gave a yes was because you helped me catch multis.

He has 5/9 votes.

RIP Mocking

User is banned.
Poe said:
He has 5/9 votes.

also , i was the user who got swear banned when we got into a fight , i can vouch when i say he never actually scammed , he was banned for saying he was thinking about it . Also , me and him are boys now & i have done 3+ off site deals with him and he helps me run my achievement service for minecraft.

Terror Squad

User is banned.
Can't say I know who this guy is or am I able to vouch for his character, but I believe in second chances.. I'd say bring him back with a DWC Icon, and he must use Middlemen. Last chance as well.

Nevermind

User is banned.
Terror Squad said:
Can't say I know who this guy is or am I able to vouch for his character, but I believe in second chances.. I'd say bring him back with a DWC Icon, and he must use Middlemen. Last chance as well.

He never scammed, though. I don't see why he should be under the DWC usergroup, since he has never scammed. I feel like he should just be allowed back as a normal member.

Terror Squad

User is banned.
Leader said:
He never scammed, though. I don't see why he should be under the DWC usergroup, since he has never scammed. I feel like he should just be allowed back as a normal member.

I still believe that freshly unbanned members should be dealt with caution for a short amount of time at least.

Simple

Leader said:

He has never scammed is not true. He scammed me for my YouTube which I got back.

Status
Not open for further replies.