• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Pardon Request: Swear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey, FK. Philly finally allowed me to make a pardon request after months of begging. Although, some of you may not like me for various reasons, I'd still like a chance to come back and be a normal member of the community I once fell in love with. I sound pathetic, don't I?

This is the reason why I got banned in the first place. I was banned for attempt to scam, when I didn't even attempt. I thought I was going to be unbanned within the first week of that, but that wasn't the case. It's been somewhere around two months.

I didn't even attempt to scam. All I said was that I'm going to scam, which I never did. I said it out of anger and I was somewhat near to scamming, but I just couldn't do that. It felt wrong to me and I knew there would be consequences.

I hope to see some of my friends soon.​

RIP Mocking

User is banned.
let this ugly ass kid back , he never actually scammed lol , i was the one who got him banned , but hes cool now.

Color

Weren't you banned for something prior to that as well? I've never had a problem with you, but haven't talked to you in a while. I'm unsure as to my opinion. Good luck, man.

Raptor

Power member.
Keep him banned, he's like the mascot for the words 'Low Quality'.

Lol I'm kidding, I'd like to see him come back.

Beats

Power member.
I would really like to see you come back. I kind of miss your faggoty ass here.

#UnbanSwear2013

Alive

User is banned.
Raptor said:
Keep him banned, he's like the mascot for the words 'Low Quality'.

I couldn't agree with you more, Raptor. Someone who breaks rules and then ledges innocence can stay banned in my opinion.

Jamil

@hydrogen
I think he should come back to FK. It's been a while.

Ωmega

User is banned.
Swear is my baby i would love to see him back!

Slacker

User is banned.
Alive said:
I couldn't agree with you more, Raptor. Someone who breaks rules and then ledges innocence can stay banned in my opinion.

Why would you quote him and delete all positive in the comment. It stated he was JK man lol

I dont understand why everyone post on these saying "let him back" or "no fuck you stay banned" nothing we state has any toll on the decision made by staff lmao. The only reason these are open for public is that way we can see whom is trying to come back and the poster can not claim that the decision was corrupt. In my honest opinion I feel that the only one whom should post on these is the person directly affected by the scammer / banned member.

RIP Mocking

User is banned.
Slacker said:
Why would you quote him and delete all positive in the comment. It stated he was JK man lol

I dont understand why everyone post on these saying "let him back" or "no fuck you stay banned" nothing we state has any toll on the decision made by staff lmao. The only reason these are open for public is that way we can see whom is trying to come back and the poster can not claim that the decision was corrupt. In my honest opinion I feel that the only one whom should post on these is the person directly affected by the scammer / banned member.

Raptor originally posted without the jk , he edited his post sometime after alive quoted him , we were in a aim chat together . i am also pretty sure that if at least 4 staff members do not want him back he stays banned , if thats how the system works , but im not sure.

Slacker

User is banned.
Pick said:
Raptor originally posted without the jk , he edited his post sometime after alive quoted him , we were in a aim chat together . i am also pretty sure that if at least 4 staff members do not want him back he stays banned , if thats how the system works , but im not sure.

Ya, it is the majority vote between staff. They compile their thoughts and make a decision that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.