• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Pardon Request: Swear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos

Power member.
Kid thinks he's tough because he posts my dox on HF. Don't want you back unless you stop being a tool.

Hash123

User is banned.
Cha0s said:
Kid thinks he's tough because he posts my dox on HF. Don't want you back unless you stop being a tool.

Are you any different? honestly

Chaos

Power member.
Hash123 said:
Are you any different? honestly

Lol you're banned for scamming multiple people, please leave. Nobody on here likes you, seriously.

Sleep

Twitter : Signallings
how do i put this nicely hell no gtfo

Chaos

Power member.
Idk if you can see these posts. If you can, it would be in your best interests to message me on aim :)

Doctor

User is banned.
Swear is chill af. Let him back!!! yeyeyeyeey LELELELEL

Difficult

User is banned.
Um nty stay offsite i hope this user does not return.

Poop

GrƷƷd said:
Although you seemed cool and legit with me, my vote is a no since you multi-accounted and ban-evaded.

Yeah word I hate kids that do that Shit....

Difficult

User is banned.
User threatened to dox me because I sai I didn't want him pardoned. Do not let this user back.

Chaos

Power member.
Difficult said:
User threatened to dox me because I sai I didn't want him pardoned. Do not let this user back.

Lol ignore him he's 14. HMU if you want his dox.

Yes I'm crazy

User is banned.
I think that this user should be allowed back. He's a great friend of mine. Just my opinion.

Narc

User is banned.
I want to see this guy back, I remember him.

Jimmy

Ex-Staff Member
You've got 4/9 votes and have 2 days time. The only reason I gave a yes was because you helped me catch multis.

Beats

Power member.
Swear never scammed anyone. He was kidding when he said he was going to scam someone. You can't really ban someone if they didn't scam. If he didn't actually scam then he should be allowed back.

My vote is that he should come back. He is my boy and we talk all the time. I have been waiting for him to come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.