• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

[Official] Love Group Recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.

tattoo

User is banned.
Senpai said:
You ball up? Is ball life for you? But anyways, nice application! If you got in, I might be interested in those designing lessons!

Ball is definitely life. :baller:

just ask @thirteen

Inori

Onyx user!
Tattoo said:
Ball is definitely life. :baller:

just ask @thirteen

tru... he plays against the 8th graders in our class just so he can win. kinda sad

Daimi

User is banned.
Tattoo said:
Tattoo's
buojidm.png

Application

Name: Tattoo
Why I want to join "Love"? Well, I believe the qualities of this usergroup are the best fitting to me. I am the dude that always
holds the door for you, and would buy a friend something before myself. I love helping other members around the site, and giving away what I can
which unfortunately hasn't been much (yet)
Why you should let me in: Well, I can bring activity to the group and do exclusive giveaways for the group. I will help any
members that need it, and can even exclusively give design lessons to members of love if it gets enough support.
Skills/talents: Some of my skills include design (I designed the UB for vengeance, and all of the ubs here -
https://www.forumkorner.com/thread-229509.html ) I would be able to make some signatures for the users of love as well, maybe a PSD
with a symbol of the group. I also enjoy and am moderately talented in basketball, coding, and web design. I am actually currently working on a
website with Philly that should be released soon.
Thank you for this great opportunity @Kowai , and good luck to everyone.

I like the style in this app fam, but it's lacking a bit in length.

or maybe im just illiterate. lmk.

tattoo

User is banned.
Kowai said:
I like the style in this app fam, but it's lacking a bit in length.
or maybe im just illiterate. lmk.
Updated it a bit, I don't think length should really be an issue, but the content rather. Let me know if there is any other information you need.

@Senpai あなたはあなたに日本ファゴットではありません:)

Daimi

User is banned.
Tattoo said:
Updated it a bit, I don't think length should really be an issue, but the content rather. Let me know if there is any other information you need.

@Senpai あなたはあなたに日本ファゴットではありません:)

Looking better man.

Welcome to love, don't let me down :).

Jaii

Name: Jaii

Specified Reason why I wanna join Love: because I love both you and @monster, both of you are close friends.

Fireworks

User is banned.
Kowai said:
buojidm.png

Love is a group composed of the communities top-tier members, as well as the most loveliest individuals you'll meet. Love will never be sold, nor forgotten, we are here to stay. Also note, Monster, and Love will be stepping stones to the group Demons.

Now getting into love isn't such an easy task, prove your worth to Monster and I, and maybe, just maybe, you'll get our love.

As for the application, I'll leave a simple template, but use your head to expand on it, I really want to see some effort put into these applications.

Rules:

Member of Forum Korner of at least one month
One week minimum of online time
Have at least 1,000 posts
No scam reports
Must represent the user bar for a month minimum to qualify for Demons
Please be active in the sub-forum​

Code:
Name:

You and @Monster never seem to stop amazing me.  These ideas are really creative. I like where it's going. Keep it up!

$crim

Onyx user!
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]
ijKR7g0.png
[/font]​
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] [/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Name[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][/font]​
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]My forum use[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]rname is @"Exodia".[/font]​

Why I want to join Love: ​
I want join love to spread love and positively with not only the members of Love, but the members of FK as a whole. I want to be able to help others when the are in a bad spot and need some encouragement. When I help someone it makes me feel better knowing that I helped that person out. I want people to know me as someone who they can talk to.

What Love Means to Me: 
Recently, my father passed away at the age of 45. I was just devastated when he passed. One of the things that really helped me get through it was the love that was shown from my family and friends. It really made me feel good when other helped my family out and showed us that they loved and cared for us. I now want to pass that love onto others. I can help others who have recently lost a family member or someone they were close to.

What I Will Bring to Love:
I will bring a positive attitude. I will post in the sub-forum daily and just talk to everyone in the group. I will also rock the userbar all the time.

Conclusion: ​
I would to thank you for taking the time to read my application.

I know I do not reach the post requirement, I hope that you would still consider letting me join.

Money

User is banned.
buojidm.png
[/font]​

Anaerobics' Love Application

Name: Anaerobics

Why I want to join love? I believe that I am one of the more mature members here, who just wants to help out and chill with other members. I'm not currently in a group, and would love to join and 

talk to some more members and help anyone out.

What I can do for love? I can help with activity, post some tutorials, and maybe even do some giveaways for the group.

This group looks really cool, I would love to be given a chance and try to prove myself. Thanks for the opportunity @Kowai 

buojidm.png
[/font]​

Daimi

User is banned.
Anaerobics said:
buojidm.png
[/font]​

Anaerobics' Love Application

Name: Anaerobics

Why I want to join love? I believe that I am one of the more mature members here, who just wants to help out and chill with other members. I'm not currently in a group, and would love to join and 

talk to some more members and help anyone out.

What I can do for love? I can help with activity, post some tutorials, and maybe even do some giveaways for the group.

This group looks really cool, I would love to be given a chance and try to prove myself. Thanks for the opportunity @Kowai 

buojidm.png
[/font]​

Sorry my dude but you don't meet the requirements on OP. :/

Monster

User is banned.
@Kowai will be taking over Monster Soon so, your free to invite whoever you want.

Money

User is banned.
Kowai said:
Sorry my dude but you don't meet the requirements on OP. :/
Ah I assumed maybe you would make an acception, @Exodia didn't and you still accepted him.

Order

Power member.
I know i don't really meet all requirements. Entering anyway! :D
Name: Order

I am genuinely a nice person, I plan on doing more giveaways on forum korner, And helping out this site more.
I will NEVER scam out, That requires your trust to believe me, But that's a promise.
I've done a few giveaways on FK also. Just got my internet back, I plan on being a lot more active in the time to come.
As i said earlier i do not meet all requirements, Thanks for the chance.
:)

EDIT: Thought group wouldn't be sold, Anyway, Glws.

Envy

Grizzled
This group is a fucking joke. It's ran by a 2015 10 year old.

Status
Not open for further replies.