• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

[Official] Love Group Recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daimi

User is banned.
Yosemite said:
I told @kowai I'd make the app longer, I was just a tad busy last night.

That's fine, just tag me in the post when you update it.

Jukebox

Power member.
Name: Jukebox / Hayley

I really would like to join this group, it seems like an active group, full of great people and great enthusiasm. I'd love to get to be a part of this group, and I wish you guys good luck with it overall.

Instagram Team

User is banned.
Hi,

I'm from the Instagram support team! We'd like to deliver the following message:
------------------------------
We don't take shit from faggots online. Fuck around get smoked #DGC #DontGetClose 300 BaNg BaNg Sosa

Thanks,
Instagram Team

Jamil

@hydrogen
Name: Jamil (Obviously)

Honestly, I could write a alot but that's just not me. People know a lot about me since I been around the block a few times. I do graphics, I'm partnered by Machinima, I like to collect youtubes to monetize. I meet all requirements and have done over 250 giveaways. This is all I will put as I said I do not write these a lot. Not a lot of text but there is not much I need to share.

Daimi

User is banned.
Worry said:
General Info:
Hi, I'm Tyler, and I'm 15. I am taking computer related classes aswell as Journalism.

Interests
I am very interested in computers. I love the "Freedom" I am able to feel from being on one. Sports are amazing. I play Baseball, all though I do take interests in other sports, I can see my self excelling in Baseball. I plan to get a job in the field of computers or a job as a professional sports player if I could. I am a very active gamer. Many people frown upon this, but I am not bothered, gaming is fun and it helps me release stress. Music is a priority. If music didn't exist, I don't know who I would be today. I take great interest in writing. I enjoy being able to express my feelings on a certain topic. Being able to give my own opinion and no one can stop me.

Why I want to join.

I would like to join because I love to make new friends. I am a very easy person to approach. My favorite thing to do is find people with common interests as me. Its nice knowing people can understand and relate to things you are saying. I'm friends with you, babE ;).

Why you should let me join.

You should let me join for a few reasons. Ever since the day I joined ForumKorner, I have been active. There hasn't been a SINGLE day I haven't been online. I am attempting to start hosting giveaways seeing as I quit the "OG" community and now I am selling and giving away all of the SMs I own. I plan I using the money I make from my SMs to support FK, by donating. I can contribute great ideas to the group and help members of the group with any problems they have regarding computers. It would be great to be a part of such an interesting group of people. I would have conversations of wide ranges whether it would be Sports, Computers, Life Support, or just anything in general. I can provide moral support to members of the group that are having a tough time in life. I have gone through many struggles, not going to say I have a horrible life, but I've had lots of struggles. I feel as if I can relate to people and help them cope with certain things.

Would I wear the UB?
yes, it looks amazing.

Welcome to Love, @Worry . Enjoyed your application, and since you meet the requirements you'll be added in momentarily.

Level

Kowai said:
Welcome to Love, @Worry . Enjoyed your application, and since you meet the requirements you'll be added in momentarily.

I thought you needed 1 month online time to even apply?

Light

I'll definitely apply when I get 1000 posts, looks like I'm going to be posting like a mad man.

Joy

Power member.
Congratulations @'Worry'!
Love you babe!
ab7dgLB.png

Senpai

User is banned.
I'm bad at these application things, I can never find what to put in them :(
Must think... must think more on what to say....

Senpai Recruitment Application

Name: Tyler aka Senpai

About Me: Junior in High school. Taking Honors classes, also taking classes about computer engineering, video production/animation, photoshop. I want to go to college for Computer Engineering, thats why I'm taking a lot of classes involving computers and such like that. I play Football and Basketball. Very friendly chill person, also very funny. I was voted best laugh back in 8th grade. 8)

Interests/Hobbies: Like I said, I'm taking a lot of classes revolving around computers. I'm in love with computers and technology in general. Gonna try to apply to Umass Lowell for Computer Engineering. I play two sports, Football and Basketball. I also like watching Soccer and Hockey along with Football and Basketball. I love Anime, and the Japanese culture, I'm very interested in it. Friends joke around making fun of me since I like anime and japanese culture but oh well, they're joking after all. I like to collect shoes, as of right now I probably have over 30 pairs of shoes. I'm a gamer, I play competitive cod. I like to hangout with my friends a lot, I live for excitement and fun, I'm not a boring person. I love movies, I'm a movie enthusiast you could say. Also in love with music just like everyone else, I have a wide huge range of different music I listen to.

Why I want to join/why should you let me?: I have only been inactive once for a couple of weeks, other than that, I'm pretty active and I love to get into different conversations and discussions. I am a very friendly user, other then when I like to act silly. I can bring a lot of discussion into the lounge within the group, just talking about anything. We could possibly talk about Anime, seeing how you seem to have an interest in it too. :) Not just anime, I love to talk about everything and everything that seems to interest me. I want to join because this group seems to have a unique group of social friendly people, that like to have conversations and discussions a lot. I like to meet new people, make new friends, and talk about new stuff.

I will also wear the user bar, spread the love. :)

This probably didn't go as well as I expected it to, I'm bad at making applications to stand out and look like I'm a good participant to let in the group.

Pandas

User is banned.
I will let you shake hands with my waifu if you let me in. 

This is the only opportunity you have. 

Daimi

User is banned.
Senpai said:
I'm bad at these application things, I can never find what to put in them :(
Must think... must think more on what to say....

Senpai Recruitment Application

Name: Tyler aka Senpai

About Me: Junior in High school. Taking Honors classes, also taking classes about computer engineering, video production/animation, photoshop. I want to go to college for Computer Engineering, thats why I'm taking a lot of classes involving computers and such like that. I play Football and Basketball. Very friendly chill person, also very funny. I was voted best laugh back in 8th grade. 8)

Interests/Hobbies: Like I said, I'm taking a lot of classes revolving around computers. I'm in love with computers and technology in general. Gonna try to apply to Umass Lowell for Computer Engineering. I play two sports, Football and Basketball. I also like watching Soccer and Hockey along with Football and Basketball. I love Anime, and the Japanese culture, I'm very interested in it. Friends joke around making fun of me since I like anime and japanese culture but oh well, they're joking after all. I like to collect shoes, as of right now I probably have over 30 pairs of shoes. I'm a gamer, I play competitive cod. I like to hangout with my friends a lot, I live for excitement and fun, I'm not a boring person. I love movies, I'm a movie enthusiast you could say. Also in love with music just like everyone else, I have a wide huge range of different music I listen to.

Why I want to join/why should you let me?: I have only been inactive once for a couple of weeks, other than that, I'm pretty active and I love to get into different conversations and discussions. I am a very friendly user, other then when I like to act silly. I can bring a lot of discussion into the lounge within the group, just talking about anything. We could possibly talk about Anime, seeing how you seem to have an interest in it too. :) Not just anime, I love to talk about everything and everything that seems to interest me. I want to join because this group seems to have a unique group of social friendly people, that like to have conversations and discussions a lot. I like to meet new people, make new friends, and talk about new stuff.

I will also wear the user bar, spread the love. :)

This probably didn't go as well as I expected it to, I'm bad at making applications to stand out and look like I'm a good participant to let in the group.

Welcome to Love, @Senpai. I really enjoy you as a user, and you're very friendly, and helpful. Also, you made a nice application, a lot better than anyone here has made.....

geography said:
I will let you shake hands with my waifu if you let me in. 

This is the only opportunity you have. 

You have to actually make an application.........

Pandas

User is banned.
Kowai said:
Welcome to Love, @Senpai. I really enjoy you as a user, and you're very friendly, and helpful. Also, you made a nice application, a lot better than anyone here has made.....

You have to actually make an application.........
Oh fuck that then. I'm on mobile. 

Joy

Power member.
Congratulations @'Senpai'!

Notice me @'Senpai'!                           ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็_(ツ)_ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

Senpai

User is banned.
Joy said:
Congratulations @'Senpai'!

Notice me @'Senpai'!                           ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็_(ツ)_ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

Thank you!

And thanks @Kowai :) Appreciate it.

tattoo

User is banned.
Tattoo's
buojidm.png

Application

Name: Tattoo
Why I want to join "Love"? Well, I believe the qualities of this usergroup are the best fitting to me. I am the dude that always
holds the door for you, and would buy a friend something before myself. I love helping other members around the site, and giving away what I can
which unfortunately hasn't been much (yet) I look forward to doing giveaways and contributing to the group of love.
Why you should let me in: Well, I can bring activity to the group and do exclusive giveaways for the group. I will help any
members that need it, and can even exclusively give design lessons to members of love if it gets enough support. + I added u to vengeance fgt
Also I can do nothing but help the group, whether it be with activity, tips, tricks , etc.
Skills/talents: Some of my skills include design (I designed the UB for vengeance, and all of the ubs here -
https://www.forumkorner.com/thread-229509.html ) I would be able to make some signatures for the users of love as well, maybe a PSD
with a symbol of the group. I also enjoy and am moderately talented in basketball, coding, and web design. I am actually currently working on a
website with Philly that should be released soon, and the group Love could definitely be a part of that site.
Thank you for this great opportunity @Kowai , and good luck to everyone.

Senpai

User is banned.
Tattoo said:
Tattoo's
buojidm.png

Application

Name: Tattoo

Why I want to join "Love"? Well, I believe the qualities of this usergroup are the best fitting to me. I am the dude that always
holds the door for you, and would buy a friend something before myself. I love helping other members around the site, and giving away what I can
which unfortunately hasn't been much (yet)

Why you should let me in: Well, I can bring activity to the group and do exclusive giveaways for the group. I will help any
members that need it, and can even exclusively give design lessons to members of love if it gets enough support.

Skills/talents: Some of my skills include design (I designed the UB for vengeance, and all of the ubs here -
https://www.forumkorner.com/thread-229509.html ) I would be able to make some signatures for the users of love as well, maybe a PSD
with a symbol of the group. I also enjoy and am moderately talented in basketball, coding, and web design. I am actually currently working on a
website with Philly that should be released soon.

Thank you for this great opportunity @Kowai , and good luck to everyone.

You ball up? Is ball life for you? But anyways, nice application! If you got in, I might be interested in those designing lessons!

Status
Not open for further replies.