• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

[Official] Love Group Recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daimi

User is banned.
buojidm.png

Love is a group composed of the communities top-tier members, as well as the most loveliest individuals you'll meet. Love will never be sold, nor forgotten, we are here to stay. Also note, Monster, and Love will be stepping stones to the group Demons.

Now getting into love isn't such an easy task, prove your worth to Monster and I, and maybe, just maybe, you'll get our love.

As for the application, I'll leave a simple template, but use your head to expand on it, I really want to see some effort put into these applications.

Rules:

Member of Forum Korner of at least one month
One week minimum of online time
Have at least 1,000 posts
No scam reports
Must represent the user bar for a month minimum to qualify for Demons
Please be active in the sub-forum​

Code:
Name:

Joy

Power member.
t9uaS8c.png

Name:
@Joy

Why I want to join Love: 
I want to join Love because I think I am a loving, helpful person.
Whenever someone is in need I will always be there to help them.
It gives me pleasure knowing that I did something to better someone else's life.
I do not judge anyone! I like to keep an open mind on everyone.
If someone seems like a mean person, I try to find out why they act that way.
I do not avoid them because they are mean, I talk to them to see if I can make them just as loving as I am.

What Love means to me:
Love means a lot to me. Where should I even start?
My whole life revolves around love. As a child I did not get shown a lot of love,
but that did not stop me from showing my love for other people. I never understood
why people made fun of/bullied other people. The people bullying had no clue what the
other person was going through. Which is why I never judge anyone. If I see someone getting
bullied/going through a hard time, I try my best to help them. I have helped many of my friends
through depression. Just knowing that I could change someone else's life just by showing them love
made me feel amazing.

What will I bring to the group:
I will bring my @'Joy'ous personality.
I will be an outstanding friend for anyone who needs one.

Will I wear the user bar:
Of course! I love it!

Love you @'Monster'! 
2AwdrZG.png

Rey

Name: Rey

Why do you want to join?:

I can help people cope with emotional problems. I am really good with talking to others and helping them with their dilemma's, so this group would be great for me.
 I am also a nice guy and a good friend to all. I never get mad at anyone, unless you cross me xD. 
I will also wear the UB and be as High Quality as I can in the name of the group. Making friends is also fun, and I'd love a new set of friends from the internet aside from the ones in the outside world ;_;

Hobbies?:
I play sports, use the internet, read books, and socialize with friends. I am usually out with my friends most of the day, but I manage to log on FK on my phone whenever I get a chance. 
On my free time I play water polo and Basketball, and am on a professional team. I have to do a lot of summer reading for school so reading is another one of the activities I end up enjoying since I am forced to do so :D

Specialties?: Money, talking, making new friends, making people laugh.

Wiz

User is banned.
Name: Wiz

Because im in love.

Im on a phone dont feel like typing but ill type if needed

Inori

Onyx user!
Kowai said:
Rules:
Member of Forum Korner of at least 3 weeks
12 hour minimum of online time
Have at least 53 posts
No scam reports
Must represent the user bar for a month minimum to qualify for Demons
Please be active in the sub-forum​
glad to know I fit requirements ;-;

ot: good luck with this, will apply once I meet requirements :3

Monster

User is banned.
@Rey no disrespect or anything, read the OP it clearly states 1k post minimum, try again when you get another 900 posts

Daimi

User is banned.
Joy said:
t9uaS8c.png

Name:
@Joy

Why I want to join Love: 
I want to join Love because I think I am a loving, helpful person.
Whenever someone is in need I will always be there to help them.
It gives me pleasure knowing that I did something to better someone else's life.
I do not judge anyone! I like to keep an open mind on everyone.
If someone seems like a mean person, I try to find out why they act that way.
I do not avoid them because they are mean, I talk to them to see if I can make them just as loving as I am.

What Love means to me:
Love means a lot to me. Where should I even start.
My whole life revolves around love. As a child I did not get shown a lot of love,
but that did not stop me from showing my love for other people. I never understood
why people made fun of/bullied other people. The people bullying had no clue what the
other person was going through. Which is why I never judge anyone. If I see someone getting
bullied/going through a hard time, I try my best to help them. I have helped many of my friends
through depression. Just knowing that I could change someone else's life just by showing them love
made me feel amazing.

What will I bring to the group:
I will bring my @'Joy'ous personality.
I will be an outstanding friend for anyone who needs one.

Will I wear the user bar:
Of course! I love it!

Love you @'Monster'! 
2AwdrZG.png

Welcome to Love @Joy, you'll be added soon.

Worry

General Info:
Hi, I'm Tyler, and I'm 15. I am taking computer related classes aswell as Journalism.

Interests
I am very interested in computers. I love the "Freedom" I am able to feel from being on one. Sports are amazing. I play Baseball, all though I do take interests in other sports, I can see my self excelling in Baseball. I plan to get a job in the field of computers or a job as a professional sports player if I could. I am a very active gamer. Many people frown upon this, but I am not bothered, gaming is fun and it helps me release stress. Music is a priority. If music didn't exist, I don't know who I would be today. I take great interest in writing. I enjoy being able to express my feelings on a certain topic. Being able to give my own opinion and no one can stop me.

Why I want to join.

I would like to join because I love to make new friends. I am a very easy person to approach. My favorite thing to do is find people with common interests as me. Its nice knowing people can understand and relate to things you are saying. I'm friends with you, babE ;).

Why you should let me join.

You should let me join for a few reasons. Ever since the day I joined ForumKorner, I have been active. There hasn't been a SINGLE day I haven't been online. I am attempting to start hosting giveaways seeing as I quit the "OG" community and now I am selling and giving away all of the SMs I own. I plan I using the money I make from my SMs to support FK, by donating. I can contribute great ideas to the group and help members of the group with any problems they have regarding computers. It would be great to be a part of such an interesting group of people. I would have conversations of wide ranges whether it would be Sports, Computers, Life Support, or just anything in general. I can provide moral support to members of the group that are having a tough time in life. I have gone through many struggles, not going to say I have a horrible life, but I've had lots of struggles. I feel as if I can relate to people and help them cope with certain things.

Would I wear the UB?
yes, it looks amazing.

Jamil

@hydrogen
Imma keep this simple:

Name: Jamil

Why: Fleshlight

Monster

User is banned.
@joy congratulations in getting in after asking me for ages now how2get in

Krish

User is banned.
buojidm.png

Application
Name: Krish
I am really good with talking to others and helping them with their dilemma's, so this group would be great for me. I am also a nice guy and a good friend to all. I never get mad at anyone, I'm just a chill person.
Hobbies?:
I use the internet and socialize with friends. I am usually out with my friends during weekdays, but I manage to log on FK on mobile when I can.
Specialties?; Money, debate, making friends.

Another thing

The day I joined ForumKorner, I have been active. I plan I using the money I make from my SMs to help philly by donating what I can. I can contribute great ideas to the group and help members of the group with any problems they have regarding anything really. I can provide support to members of the group that are not doing so well.​

Bomb

User is banned.
Kowai said:
Guys if you're going to submit applications, please don't waste my time doing half-assed three sentence apps, they're not going to be looked at. This is the final time I'll be saying that.
Lol it isn't worth it to write an essay to get into a feminine group..just saying :lol:

Jaii

is there any requirements on how long you have to wear the userbar for?

Daimi

User is banned.
Bomb said:
Lol it isn't worth it to write an essay to get into a feminine group..just saying :lol:

Well then don't bother to write one at all, lol.

Pandas said:
is there any requirements on how long you have to wear the userbar for?

No, but keep in mind if you represent it for at least a month, you're elegible for Demons. But I do ask that you wear it to a certain extent.

Status
Not open for further replies.