• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

(NEW) INACTIVE AWARD RULE!

Package

Rajon Rondo said:
What's next? Let me guess, soon you'll have to add a new member to your group every month?

I don't like this idea at all koltie.

blast from the past

1000 posts in the sf a month

αяυη

Power member.
I guess this looks like it's happening, but meh don't think it's the right decision
Also, @Philly hope this doesn't apply to me considering mine isn't a normal award and it actually has a purpose...

Lily

Power member.
I have been inactive due to personal reasons / locked out of my account. I think it would be really shit if I had came back to having my awards swiped from me considering I paid for these..
I only managed to see this because of a friend telling me about this. But k I get it @coltie2

Piece

cannaisseur
In my opinion I think the time period in which it will be deleted should be longer, maybe around 3 to 4 months.

coltie2

Ex-Staff
Piece said:
In my opinion I think the time period in which it will be deleted should be longer, maybe around 3 to 4 months.

This is just a warning to all of the people on the list right now. If you notice the dates posted on the list...a lot of the awards have been inactive a lot longer than 1 month...some specific details are still being worked out. But this is the general update to show something is happening and gives people a chance to accept that. Time frames for deletion may vary as we are still waiting for @philly to confirm some things.

coltie2

Ex-Staff
SOS said:
If anyone wants to grand an award and get off the inactive list hmu.
You can have mine in return.

It doesn't work like that. Granting it one time and stopping for another 5 months won't fix the issue. It potentially needs to be obtainable by all users. A great example is the golden egg award... anyone can complete the challenge but what makes it hard is some people are too chicken to do it. It's fun, simple, and you actually did something for an award.

Rajon Rondo said:
What's next? Let me guess, soon you'll have to add a new member to your group every month?

I don't like this idea at all koltie.

no

Package

nvm not trying to get banned tonite

pce

αяυη

Power member.
Package said:
How to stop all of this: stop being a money hungry idiot and doing sales every fucking week for every upgrade / award / custom awards / groups

isn't fucking hard.

but you're a money hungry idiot so

sale!!!! [FIRST TWO PEOPLE]
i'll say a prayer for you tonight
rest in peace homie

Package

αяυη said:
i'll say a prayer for you tonight
rest in peace homie
wat do u mean hobbknob jus a prank

Shift

Power member.
Lily said:
I have been inactive due to personal reasons / locked out of my account. I think it would be really shit if I had came back to having my awards swiped from me considering I paid for these..
I only managed to see this because of a friend telling me about this. But k I get it @coltie2
Welcome to FK 

Stay active and HQ !

Glitter Milk

coltie2 said:
A great example is the golden egg award... anyone can complete the challenge but what makes it hard is some people are too chicken to do it. It's fun, simple, and you actually did something for an award.
Thanks to the new award rule in motion, if no one attempts the challenge soon it's gone.
Can't wait c:

coltie2

Ex-Staff
Glitter Milk said:
Thanks to the new award rule in motion, if no one attempts the challenge soon it's gone.
Can't wait c:
Your award doesn't fall under these guide lines since it's a challenge anyone can complete when ever they want.

Lately

User is banned.
@Philly you're a fat ass who scams his own members, Fuck FK. All about OGFlip pussy. Fuck this website.

Mercedes

Power member.
Would like to keep my award, checking in for the Mercedes award @coltie2

nadav

xbox: nadav
My award is a challenge, you must sent me videos of your best trickshots.

How is it possible for me to grant my award every month as my award doesn't always get requests every month?