• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

(NEW) INACTIVE AWARD RULE!

Color

Just stop. Fucking over members because they don't want to hand their awards out to faggots is just stupid. Worse even than the group thing Philly tried before.

How to not have an excessive amount of awards? QUIT FUCKING SELLING THEM. Fuck sake.

Cam said:
That is actually one of the first things I brought up regarding that "loop hole". We write down all the users that already had the award to avoid this. It's not allowed.
I granted my award to 6 people in 3 years before I sold it.  This rule is just stupid.

Bambi

Onyx user!
It's a terrible rule unless you're down to repay everyone who paid for their award.

Chaz

professional nerd
yeah this is ridiculous but how do I even give out my award?? help

Bambi

Onyx user!
Chaz said:
yeah this is ridiculous but how do I even give out my award?? help

You start out by giving @Bambi it, cuz krish said so

Envy

Grizzled
Lol, there, I refreshed my award to Philly.

Don't delete the brainiac award. A lot of these awards have memories and significance and history behind them. Don't just delete them.

coltie2

Ex-Staff
Envy said:
Lol, there, I refreshed my award to Philly.

Don't delete the brainiac award. A lot of these awards have memories and significance and history behind them. Don't just delete them.

That doesn't count..

gunnar

ForumKorner Supporter!
honestly cannot believe this is now a rule, and that was my same reaction when the 1000 posts in group subforums rule was introduced. unless you're handing out refunds for awards i'd expect chargebacks.

Philly

Power member.
This is all guaranteed happening, whether you like it or not. There is plenty of awards that people have just bought to keep to themselves without saying anyhting. Most users that buy an award tell me this before they purchase it because it raises the cost of the award itself. Why do we want a bunch of awards you essentially will never get here on the site, it is a complete waste. The entire purpose of awards is to give out to users. Without awards being granted the use of the award system is pointless. We are not just deleting awards and not giving out a fair warning and we are not just deleting awards and screwing people over. Everyone has hd their fair warning and plenty of time to make use of their award or sell it to someone who actually will.

There is a select few members that spoke to me regarding keeping their award exclusive to just them or a select few members and their award will not be deleted as we already made an agreement on those specific circumstances.

There is no one getting the shit end of the stick here, regaining activity and control over things is a great start and key to the sites success. Cleaning up the forum as well is essential in keeping the site nice and fresh.

Shift

Power member.
Philly said:
This is all guaranteed happening, whether you like it or not. There is plenty of awards that people have just bought to keep to themselves without saying anyhting. Most users that buy an award tell me this before they purchase it because it raises the cost of the award itself. Why do we want a bunch of awards you essentially will never get here on the site, it is a complete waste. The entire purpose of awards is to give out to users. Without awards being granted the use of the award system is pointless. We are not just deleting awards and not giving out a fair warning and we are not just deleting awards and screwing people over. Everyone has hd their fair warning and plenty of time to make use of their award or sell it to someone who actually will.

There is a select few members that spoke to me regarding keeping their award exclusive to just them or a select few members and their award will not be deleted as we already made an agreement on those specific circumstances.

There is no one getting the shit end of the stick here, regaining activity and control over things is a great start and key to the sites success. Cleaning up the forum as well is essential in keeping the site nice and fresh.
hi m8

so as long as we give it to a kid we are good rite ?

or do we have to give it away every certain time m8

ty m8

Color

Philly said:

Clearly there are plenty of awards for everyone....  Look how disgusting @coltie2 s awards look..  If you're going to do this, get rid of some of the redundant site awards and stop selling the fuckers.  We don't need 20 upgrade awards, nor 70 user owned awards.

Fedora

Yeah this rule is bullshit, I hate it and don't agree with it.
If we have to grant the awards to people actively I am just gonna grant it to random old accounts I find.

Package

If you didn't sell an award every week there wouldn't be 70 user owned awards.

Sanctified

Onyx user!
If any of y'all want a real boy in your group, hmu then lol.

SOS

If anyone wants to grand an award and get off the inactive list hmu.
You can have mine in return.

Rajon Rondo

User is banned.
What's next? Let me guess, soon you'll have to add a new member to your group every month?

I don't like this idea at all koltie.