• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

(NEW) INACTIVE AWARD RULE!

coltie2

Ex-Staff
- All banned members will have their awards deleted​

- All award owners that have been inactive or that have not granted their award for over 1 month will have their awards deleted (if it continues to be inactive.)​

- IF your award is limited to a specific amount of users it MUST be verified with @philly to see if that is ok​

BELOW IS THE CURRENT LIST OF INACTIVE AWARDS:​

Muffin owner @christy - last granted 3-41-2015
Christy’s Heart owner @christy - last granted 10-12-2014
Brainiac owner @Solar - last granted 7-13-14
Infinite owner @greed- last granted 6-18-15
Honey owner @glitter milk - last granted 4-29-16
Music Lover owner @alex - last granted 7-22-2013
Illuminati owner @shift- last granted 2-07-16
sexy owner @diamond supply - last granted 3-21-15
anime owner @alpha - last granted 3-10-16
porsche owner @porsche - last granted 2-13-16
eagles owner @jordan - last granted 6-18-2015
twitter savage owner @chaz - last granted 9-04-15
Pantsu owner @melancholy - last granted 6-21-15
its a secret owner @fresh - last granted 8-15-2014
prestige owner @envy - last granted 5-08-15
mercedes owner @mercedes - last granted 2-07-16
mff owner @melancholy- last granted 7-09-15
Baller owner @amp - last granted 4-30-16
precious owner @lily - last granted 4-25-15
loyalty owner @lily - last granted 1-31-2016
sun owner @balfour -last granted  2-18-16
orb owner @balfour - last granted 7-9-15
the marksman owner @nadav - last granted 5-1-16

key to success owner @fantasy - last granted 4-30-16 

Everyone on this list has 2 weeks to check in that they have seen this thread and understand it.. Please tag me @coltie2 when you are checking in so I will see that you understand this thread.​

Tequila

So basically, you have to hand out you're award?? To keep them??

₆ ₆ ₆

coltie2 said:
They are not simply being handed out.

I'm aware, If they have to give the award to people to keep it active then I wouldn't mind being given them..

Bambi

Onyx user!
Simple, remove the award from someone that already has it and give it back. So if you have a exclusive award, you don't have to give it out to randoms.

ForumKorner

fBambi said:
Simple, remove the award from someone that already has it and give it back. So if you have a exclusive award, you don't have to give it out to randoms.
Bambi with the loop hole
i'm not sure if this allowed i'm pretty sure it'll be set in the rules

Cam

Fantasy said:
Bambi with the loop hole
i'm not sure if this allowed i'm pretty sure it'll be set in the rules

That is actually one of the first things I brought up regarding that "loop hole". We write down all the users that already had the award to avoid this. It's not allowed.

αяυη

Power member.
Don't agree. People have paid for awards, they are awards and not groups.
Just because someone is in-active by a few weeks or a few months doesn't mean they should get their award deleted. They paid for it and contributed to the forum.
Also, some people have awards for themselves or a few others simply because they want to keep it like that, you can't really tell someone their award will be deleted because they haven't give it to someone in 'x' amount of time surely...

I'd only really see the sense in this if the user who owns the award hasn't been active for like a year tbh. Either way, they still paid for it.

Glitter Milk

Eh I don't know.
From a member of the community's POV, This is great because it won't look as cluttered and awards would have more meaning again. I totally get it. Deleting Awards that are currently owned by banned users will definitely help clean up.

However, From a customer service POV, this doesn't really help future sales. If you go deleting awards that someone actually paid for at one point in time because they didn't use it at your discretion, that's not very fair. I don't see someone getting something they paid for deleted, and really wanting to invest in FK again.

Amp

Power member.
Someone better buy my awards off me, because this is bullshit.

Therapy

Peace and Serenity.
I disagree with this 1000%. This is not fair to the users who have paid for awards. They usually buy awards for the exclusivity, not the force of having to give it to someone. Make that shit like 6 months and it will be somewhere close to fair.

MCG

I don't like this new rule either.

The users who purchased their awards didn't agree to these rules at the time as they weren't in place. The rule should only apply to new award owners.

Therapy

Peace and Serenity.
coltie2 said:
That is the main point we are trying to achieve here :)

Coltie are you high? Maybe you forgot to log out of FK before your smoke sesh.