• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

If you are not a virgin, how did you lose it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jared

Power member.
IM A VIRG HAHAHAHA Get on my level

ginga

aka Freedom
I actually made this to hear some stories, and not for trolling, arguing about unrelated topics etc.

Let's be real and talk about the subject this was made for.

Federales.
Vodka said:
LMAO your like 12 years old don't talk shit just stop.
Im actually 10 years old get it straight. And no i wasnt talking shit im just stating that your only 15 and your story sounded quite unrealistic. No need to be mad at me because you couldnt dox 100 to get in TV

Ravenn

Hokage said:
Im actually 10 years old get it straight. And no i wasnt talking shit im just stating that your only 15 and your story sounded quite unrealistic. No need to be mad at me because you couldnt dox 100 to get in TV

I thought it sounded pretty real. I'm 15 and have done the exact same thing he did; just not anal.Needless to say my friend was pissed. Anyways you two shouldn't bicker on Catholic's thread.

Chucky

User is banned.
Hokage said:
lol do I care you can't dox anybody bro its not unrealistic you mad because you can't get none

ginga

aka Freedom
Kev said:
I lost my virginity by fucking your mother in the ass.

Even after I did a nice favor out of random for you and didn't want to be disrepectful to you again? Nice Kev, I'll take note of that and hope everyone else here does to.

Bewaare

User is banned.
Kev said:
I lost my virginity by fucking your mother in the ass.

You prick, not even funny, plus he does you a favor then you trashtalk. This is why people hate you, its not that they can't handle your neg rep, its that you are a homosexual baboon. Maybe if you showed some respect somebody would like you besides that dick riding faggot, Slacker.

Kev

User is banned.
Catholic‍ said:
Even after I did a nice favor out of random for you and didn't want to be disrepectful to you again? Nice Kev, I'll take note of that and hope everyone else here does to.

Favor? All you did was +10 me and tell me that someone on HF wanted the tag Cockatoo. Big deal. I know what kind of people on HF I want to sell my tags to and he doesn't fit that criteria.

Federales.
Vodka said:
lol do I care you can't dox anybody bro its not unrealistic you mad because you can't get none
You couldnt dox 100 when he provided you with his full name. It took me 5 minutes to dox him to get in. I thought you were my friend but you take shit too seriously

ginga

aka Freedom
Black Asians said:
I lost my virginity to a camel I found outside my girlfriends house

Be serious, there's 6 other pages before this where that belonged.

User is banned.
inb4 I have Catholic's dox and he hasn't lost his virginity, this thread is a fib.

Devour

I lost it to my current girlfriend we were making out on her friends floor her friends threw a condom at me and we went under the blankets we did it for about 20 minutes and she wanted to stop cause it hurt turns out it was so big she was bleeding not trying to impress anyone by lying I tell the same story to my friends IRL and we do it at least once a day ever since 8 months later lol

Pepsi

Power member.
Well, I didn't loose my virginity technically. So me and my girlfriend of 6 months were hanging out after a half day of school and we were watching tv then shit escalated quickly. We were both naked and she just finished a bj. She got up and laid down on my bed on her back. I get on the bed stick my dick in 1 time and my phone starts ringing. I looked at it and I had fucking baseball practice. We never ended up fucking because she got caught with weed on campus the next week. Therefore my parents wouldn't allow it.

Status
Not open for further replies.