• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

If you are not a virgin, how did you lose it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ginga

aka Freedom
Basically just re-posting this thread that was pretty old, tried bumping but it got junked after I think.

I myself lost my virginity over the summer, I was with some friends at a small party. There was a girl there of course and we talked really the whole time while everyone else was doing whatever. At the end, we went upstairs to one of the guest rooms and starting making out. She stripped for me and everything took off from there. It's probably not the most surprising story, but you get it. What are your stories?

Matigo

just a guy
When I was 17 I went to a big party that a friend was throwing, and this girl I have liked for about 1 year was there. We smoked a couple bowls and then started to drink. We then got into my car and went to my place, and then we had a LEGENDARY night.

Chucky

User is banned.
in my story i fucked my brother's girlfriend in the ass when we were both High at a party. :p

Droid

What happened to being hard core Catholic? I see chastity was not one of your values.....

pizzaa

i fucked a 14 year old girl when i was 15 ..walked over to her house at 2am and we watched tv at first then started making out and things went on from there..i wish i would of lost my virginity to a girl i was in love with but w/e it happened

ginga

aka Freedom
CatHax said:
What happened to being hard core Catholic? I see chastity was not one of your values.....

I'm not a hardcore Catholic, but it is my religion of course, and I wouldn't say it's that big of a deal.

GENIUS

Power member.
pizza said:
i fucked a 14 year old girl when i was 15 ..walked over to her house at 2am and we watched tv at first then started making out and things went on from there..i wish i would of lost my virginity to a girl i was in love with but w/e it happened

That's pretty young o.0 lol
So it was a random girl?

Cesar

Power member.
pizza said:
LOL! that was the most honest statement i've read ha!!!
"but w/e it happened"

ginga

aka Freedom
CatHax said:

By the way I never said I was hardcore...

Itachi

Power member.
I simply stuck my penis in a vagina.... it's not fucking rocket science

ginga

aka Freedom
[quote='|]
I simply stuck my penis in a vagina.... it's not fucking rocket science
[/quote]

You don't have to ruin it, it's for any stories about how you lost it. Just keep your negative comments to yourself and don't flame.

Kasteen

Power member.
So how does it feel.
LOL anyways I would rather not talk about my personal life. :p

ginga

aka Freedom
Scott said:
So how does it feel.
LOL anyways I would rather not talk about my personal life. :p

I don't think you understand then since this one of the sections for discussing that, there really isn't a point in replying if you aren't going to.

Violence

Catholic‍ said:
I'm not a hardcore Catholic, but it is my religion of course, and I wouldn't say it's that big of a deal.
You deem yourself powerful enough to betray the word of the god you claim to follow and shrug it off as you not thinkng it's a big deal? Follow all rules or follow none.

This is why religion is such a joke nowadays lol.

OT: basically I was having a party at my house. This chick showed me her tits. And I took her into my room and smashed her. Like 3 times/

ginga

aka Freedom
Violence said:
You deem yourself powerful enough to betray the word of the god you claim to follow and shrug it off as you not thinkng it's a big deal? Follow all rules or follow none.

This is why religion is such a joke nowadays lol.

OT: basically I was having a party at my house. This chick showed me her tits. And I took her into my room and smashed her. Like 3 times/

I don't see it that way. I myself have followed it very well, I'm not getting into this argument though. It's a little too far off topic to let everyone else try and share what they have to say within an argument and I don't like them.

And no, it's not a joke. You are very closed-minded then. Not my problem I guess, but, this is all I'm going to say. God is the most loving being, if you are true enough to him one thing such as that won't do harm at all. I've asked for forgiveness at least once which is enough. Only he can judge what is sin and it's not all technical in most cases.

ginga

aka Freedom
Violence said:
Your logic is that you can brake all of the rules the religion you follow is built upon, and then just wipe that away by asking your god to forgive you lol. Seems legit. What happened to waiting to have sex until youre married catholic boy? Practice what you preach or gtfo.

And you call me closed-minded when you label yourself as a catholic lol.

The sooner you recognize why you condem other religions, the sooner you will realize that yours is no different.

Have fun being a fake catholic. Adios!

Number 1: I am a real catholic...
Number 2: I don't think I've broken that many "rules", as I'm already true enough to God as it is without having to ask for forgiveness. We don't just do it because we're bad people and think that's how we escape from our sins.
Number 3: You are closed-minded because you aren't seeing the true thing out there, deception along with others. Not going into that either because I'm not here for an argument as you failed to address, and just made it worse basically. Just stating the facts over here.

Ok, back on topic. I've had enough with ignorant people for the day.

ginga

aka Freedom
I was not continuing anything, just wanted to further make myself clear, but no. You decided to run your mouth some more. It doesn't matter to me what your opinion is. The neg rep stays as this was unnecessary on my thread. Me calling you closed-minded and ignorant should be the least of your worries, after you called me whatever else you did.

Status
Not open for further replies.