• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

If you are not a virgin, how did you lose it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Violence

Those are one in the same thing bud. Don't draw the line for me, and then cross it yourself. Just stop replying seriously, you sound so stupid right now.

And fuck the neg rep dude! Keep it, add some more, idgaf. Philly could -1000 me and I still wouldn't care. It's virtual popularity and I'm not immature enough to buy into it, nor immature enough to buy into religion.

I've made my point here. And in trying to prove yours, you only further proved mine. Goodbye young catholic

Slacker

User is banned.
Violence said:
Those are one in the same thing bud. Don't draw the line for me, and then cross it yourself. Just stop replying seriously, you sound so stupid right now.

And fuck the neg rep dude! Keep it, add some more, idgaf. Philly could -1000 me and I still wouldn't care. It's virtual popularity and I'm not immature enough to buy into it, nor immature enough to buy into religion.

I've made my point here. And in trying to prove yours, you only further proved mine. Goodbye young catholic
Look kid, if someone decides to fucking live there life one way, just because it is different then yours, doesnt mean its wrong...
You need to stop being a ignorant little faggot and get off this thread, if you have a fucking issue with it come at me on aim or skype or a p.m.
other then that just shut your bitch ass up and go into another section.

Violence

Come at you on aim or skype lol? Damn you're on some hardass shit bro. The fuck you gonna do it's the Internet? I promise I would shut your bitch ass up real quick irl. So you can quit with that intimidation game you're playing lol. Fuck outta here

Slacker

User is banned.
Violence said:
Come at you on aim or skype lol? Damn you're on some hardass shit bro. The fuck you gonna do it's the Internet? I promise I would shut your bitch ass up real quick irl. So you can quit with that intimidation game you're playing lol. Fuck outta here

Lol bitch please
if you are from indiana / ohio lmk i will show you who the bitch is lol i promise you that
i would beat you senseless with open hands, wouldn't even bother makin a fist...

Violence

I live in PA. Don't make empty threats. This is really getting out hand now. We both know you have no intention of following through with any of this so stop with the little kid shit.

I'm done here hah

Slacker

User is banned.
lmfao PA huh? i believe we done had this fucking conversation over aim ... a few hours away from where im going to be working right??
im down for what ever fool any given sunday cause i work mon-sat 5 pm til 6 am
but thats your call llollz
all i gotta say is stay off the thread if your just going to flame

Violence

No? Idk what you're talking about lol. I don't even use aim other than for the few deals I've made on here

Itachi

Power member.
Why does it seem as if Violence is actually lying? Yeah it was at a party some girl showed me her tits and offered to let me touch them for $5 and backroom special for $100 I only had $20

Slacker

User is banned.
Violence said:
No? Idk what you're talking about lol. I don't even use aim other than for the few deals I've made on here

You sure about that bro, cause the last cat that said some shit like that ended up only being like 4 or 5 hours from me lol
then tried to send me some swelled dude with flat muscles like he was tough lol asked if i even lifted etc...

District

User is banned.
Violence said:
I live in PA. Don't make empty threats. This is really getting out hand now. We both know you have no intention of following through with any of this so stop with the little kid shit.

I'm done here hah

Man do you even lift?

Itachi

Power member.
I think Violence is a pizza faced freshman who is butt hurt because his step dad sodomizes him everynight.

District

User is banned.
[quote='|]
I think Violence is a pizza faced freshman who is butt hurt because his step dad sodomizes him everynight.
[/quote]

I agree. I bet my pet monkey could even whoop his skinny ass.

Violence

I could post a picture of myself but you guys wouldn't believe me. Go ahead ask Vodka he knows. Lol at you guys trying to gang up on me though. Like that shits gonna bother me. Keep it coming ladies :)

Fatman

User is banned.
Violence bro can you send me a picture please? i want to see how tank you really are.

Droid

Violence said:
You deem yourself powerful enough to betray the word of the god you claim to follow and shrug it off as you not thinkng it's a big deal? Follow all rules or follow none.

This is why religion is such a joke nowadays lol.

OT: basically I was having a party at my house. This chick showed me her tits. And I took her into my room and smashed her. Like 3 times/

Violence, that made close to no sense. But I'm going to answer it as well as possible. I never 'deemed' myself powerful enough to betray the word of god, and the rest of that statement is just to poorly written for it to have any possible meaning.

So next time you go to try and act intelligent, get out a dictionary or go back to high school and re-take that literacy class you failed. Thanks :)

Violence

Cathax, that was directed at Catholic. I was agreeing with you.

It may not have made sense because you thought it was in response to you, but if you go back and read his post, and then your first post, I assure you it will. I actually did very well in English class, always. Thanks :)

Zak

Power member.
Vodka said:
in my story i fucked my brother's girlfriend in the ass when we were both High at a party. :p

LMAO! I laughed more than I should have... probably :p

Testicle

Catholic‍ said:
Number 1: I am a real catholic...
Number 2: I don't think I've broken that many "rules", as I'm already true enough to God as it is without having to ask for forgiveness. We don't just do it because we're bad people and think that's how we escape from our sins.
Number 3: You are closed-minded because you aren't seeing the true thing out there, deception along with others. Not going into that either because I'm not here for an argument as you failed to address, and just made it worse basically. Just stating the facts over here.

Ok, back on topic. I've had enough with ignorant people for the day.

I am a Christian but id rather have this thread stay on-topic

Status
Not open for further replies.