• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Hylian Shield Award [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matigo

just a guy
RE: Hylian Shield Award

Well @Mytho I guess I will try this out.
First I do respect everyone on the forum and I believe I act mature to users as well, though thats just me though.
One of the hardest things I have ever had to do in my life was go to the Wisconsin Challenge Academy. I was going there because first of all, I never went to school so it was a chance for me to earn my High School Equivalency diploma. I also went there because I was getting charged with some legal problems and had to get them removed. It was the hardest thing, leaving my friends, girlfriend and family for five and a half months. I went under physical training, school every day and barely any sleep the whole time. I also went in there smoking two packs a day and doing some drugs, and I had very bad withdrawals. I think it was very hard, but I overcame it, graduated and got my HSED and now I am doing great.
Thanks!

Mytho

Onyx user!

Matigo said:
Well @Mytho I guess I will try this out.
First I do respect everyone on the forum and I believe I act mature to users as well, though thats just me though.
One of the hardest things I have ever had to do in my life was go to the Wisconsin Challenge Academy. I was going there because first of all, I never went to school so it was a chance for me to earn my High School Equivalency diploma. I also went there because I was getting charged with some legal problems and had to get them removed. It was the hardest thing, leaving my friends, girlfriend and family for five and a half months. I went under physical training, school every day and barely any sleep the whole time. I also went in there smoking two packs a day and doing some drugs, and I had very bad withdrawals. I think it was very hard, but I overcame it, graduated and got my HSED and now I am doing great.
Thanks!
Granted! Glad you were able to get past your adversities, what you did is very brave and shows a lot of maturity. Hope everything is going good!

Satan-

Onyx user!

At one point in time i jumped in a pool to save this random womans kid from drowning. I almost drowned myself ... but still. And is played legend of zelda on gamecube that and spyro are my favorite games of all time

Versace

User is banned.

a time i went out of my way to complete something difficult:

i have a few stories i can tell, however, everyone always asks me about this particular story. i was also on the news for this.

i was in the mall with my girlfriend and another girl we were with passed out and wasn't properly breathing.

i started to do cpr and i had it going well for a few minutes and I directed my girlfriend to call the police and I direct a guy watching to go find an AED

luckily, there was an off duty police officer nearby and he went and grabbed it himself.

the paramedics came pretty quickly and gave her a shot, we ended up saving her life.

what we later found out was that she had an allergic reaction to something and they gave her a shot for it. I don't remember exactly what it was, it was last year.

i feel as though that's me doing something difficult.

My experience with Zelda:
I hadn't played it much except for on the Wii, I wasn't allowed to play video games and I'm rather young already (14) I was actually about to grab it the other day.
I remember Link being on Super smash bros brawl, that was my go to character.

Not much of an experience, I know

Louka

I used to play OOT all the time, non stop, never got boring to me.
Used to play that game all the time around my childhood years.

I played it so much, I literally know everything in the game, the tunes & rhythms of the dungeon themes :)

₆ ₆ ₆

Honestly, one and two are literally the same for me. As a child I would just sit there on my GBA playing Zelda and Pokemon, and whenever I got stuck at a certain bit of the game I would play it over and over for hours on end until I could finally complete it, and then I wouldn't touch my GameBoy for a good day or two because I'd be that annoyed lmfao

Ponyo

Power member.

Well I've played a few Zelda games especially the original one on nintendo but I only remember completing two one being Twilight Princess and Ocarina Of Time I plan on getting the new on that came out on Wii U in the next few weeks :D

Backwoods

User is banned.

Mytho said:
1. Describe a time when you went out of your way to complete something difficult
Or
2. Describe your childhood memories you had with The Legend of Zelda
1. I am 16 and starting my own clothing line/business if that isn't difficult then idk what is.

2. Damn. Zelda is a childhood classic, great game. A huge piece of my childhood along with Crash bandicoot, Spyro, Ratchet and clank, Sly cooper, Super smash bros melee (on game cube had link in it, one of my favorite characters btw), and many others.

Status
Not open for further replies.