• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Hylian Shield Award [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sega

User is banned.
RE: Hylian Shield Award

I've beaten most of the Zelda games. Anything past Ocarina of Time, I've beat. Including the few on Gameboy Advance and GameCube. Sold my Wii U, which was fucking stupid on my part, but nothing was out at the time, so I can't play the remastered ones atm.

Greatest memory I've had playing Zelda was in my childhood years. My favorite uncle I've been playing Dark Souls 3 with sat me down and he'd pop in the catridge for Ocarina. He'd sit there and watch me fuck up, over and over until I figured it out. He only gave me one tip and that was to pay attention to the dialogue from the characters in order to find certain equipment I needed for the end game. Everything else, I had to figure out. Boss/Creature + combos/movements, etc. But at the end of the day, we got mad laughs in when I'd finally figure out how to beat the bosses, especially Morpha. The game actually crashed when I almost beat Morpha at one point and while I was pissed, he was pissing his pants.

I can't promise about being mature or respectful to anybody else.

Evil Maniac

Power member.

I'll choose number 1
I remember 6 years ago when I was playing cod 4 trying to get the Mile High Club achievement where you're on the plane and you have escape within a minute on Veteran difficulty. I tried for days days and was raging so much. I looked up so many youtube tutorials lmao. It was one of those achievements where you had to beat it in order to be satisfied. Anyways, I finally completed after about a million tries and it was a very happy day for me lol. Good memories :)

Mytho

Onyx user!

Awards given to those that met requirements! Thank you all.

Toxic

I remember when mw2 first came out I was so hyped I literally played that game for days and days I had to hit max 10th level 70 and I finally did I was able to flex on my irls it was great.

Yui

Number 2 isn't something I can do however I can do 1 and 3. I may as well do 1 in this post.

This is probably going to sound incredibly sad but something difficult I've put time into to complete was probably getting every achievement in Halo 3. That's a big fat 1750G. When I was younger I always thought having a high gamerscore made a player look more skilled at Xbox and it would make you gain loads of friends so I decided that since Halo 3 was my favourite game I would eventually get every achievement. I spent around 3 years playing Halo 3 non-stop after school, at the weekend and during holidays. Eventually I got the 1750G and at that time it was something that I considered to be a challenge but I went out of my way to make sure I completed.

Fucking hell kill me. Was that really the only thing I could think of? My existence is boring.

Zac

Power member.

The past week at school I have stayed in every break time, lunchtime and an hour after school to complete my ICT controlled assessment. I have now completed it with 80/80. Just need to ace the exam now.

I guess that counts as #1.

Loony

Onyx user!

I went out of my way to beat ocarnia of time before my friends and some other games as well, ocarnia was probably my fave game for the n64
And i remember getting bullied at school for playing video games LMAO now i spin in circles on cod.

Julian

Power member.

Me and a friend i met on Xbox beat the whole MW2 special ops on veteran difficulty. We had to lookup youtube tutorials because of how hard they were to complete lol. We sucked. :(

EDIT: Well that's unfortunate, guess i'm not fit for the award. Even though special ops was a pain.

Hate

Power member.

I'll choose number 1. I went out of my way trying to earn the dark matter camo on Black Ops 3. Spent numerous hours grinding the game trying to complete all the challenges with the different weapons. I was stuck on the sniper rifles for awhile cause I don't snipe. I finally got everything diamond which gave me the dark matter camo. By the way if you haven't seen dark matter on the PS4. It looks amazing.

Dusk

based

When i was 10 and living in a crack house with my step father he was addicted to crack and i started playing zelda while crying in the corner because it was my only escape from the harsh reality constantly playing The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and playing all through highschool getting bullied for playing Zelda my childhood was rough..

Thank you @coltie2 for tagging me

Samus

Power member.

lol i own the triforce award we should trade i wanted that shield since forever

Mytho

Onyx user!

Samus said:
lol i own the triforce award we should trade i wanted that shield since forever

Granted you and everybody else their award that fit criteria :)

Verity

Power member.

A time in my life when I went out of my way to complete something difficult. Was when I was in basketball and I couldn't do a lay up. I spent most of my summer jumping watching the backboard working on my drive and steps trying to do a lay up with my dad and coach by the time summer was over I grew taller and I was able to finally do lay ups before basketball season started. Yup-yup

e n i g m a

Onyx user!

I've beat almost every LoZ game besides the new current ones.

I have played OoT countless times and it's most likely a game I will never get bored of replaying, still trying to 100% it on my emulator.

Hidden User

Onyx user!

The first legend of Zelda game I've ever played was on the N64 and honestly I was too young to remember anything besides me fighting some sort of spider boss. The second and last Zelda game I played was on wii, it was okay never got into it.

Akira

Onyx user!

I used to play Zelda with my friends over the summer when I was younger, although I often had to watch since I didn't own a copy or a Gamecube. I'll never forget the fond memories of Wind Waker and OOT

Status
Not open for further replies.