• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Hylian Shield Award [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mytho

Onyx user!
Award can no longer be earned (For now).
If you'd like to receive this award, PM me and we can work something out!

Gear

Power member.
RE: Hylian Shield Award

I remember playing A Link to the Past on my and where you turn into the rabbit to get up the mountain

coltie2

Ex-Staff

Legend of Zelda gave me many childhood memories. I have beat every Zelda game. I used to play Zelda all the time on the 64 and then when I was younger my parents bought me a GameCube. I went hard on windwaker for such a long time! Then twilight princess came out. Twilight princess is probably my favorite Zelda game just because of the stupid level that you snowboard on ice down the mountain. I used to replay that over and over and over because I thought it was so fun lol. Recently I purchased the remake of twilight princess for wii u. It is such a fun game. I'm trying to 100% it this time and find things I missed in the game the first few times I played the game. @mytho

Revo

Power member.

My childhood memories of Zelda are friends punching me because i kept referring to "the guy with the green hat" as Zelda lmfao!

Mytho

Onyx user!

Gave all you guys awards! Enjoy and thanks for sharing :p

Piece

cannaisseur

I played through Ocarina of Time with my older cousin, and once I got a little older I beat Windwaker and Twilight Princess by myself.

Evidence

I'll do the first step.

So, I actually went out of my way and try to complete the boss of Sonic Unleashed, it was the hardest boss I have ever played. Took 3 months to finally complete holy shit.

Tequila

OH GAWD! Legend of Zelda where should I start? lmao Remember waking up on Saturdays an turning on my 64 Just to play The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. and trying to beat Ocarina of Time for me at the time was the hardest thing to beat! and made me rage more than a few times.
I feel like I want to buy a N64 And buy the game again and relive those days.

Revo

Power member.

Cam said:
Yeah, I don't like it tbh lol. 

Thanks for the award OP!

i can hold some of them for you no problem LMAO

Gold

I remember when I was young I had majoras mask for the n64 and the first time I seen the moon it creeped me out and also for some reason I remember gerudo valley song from OoT will always be one of my favourite game soundtracks :D

aNz

User is banned.

#1 game related.

When I first played Dark Souls 1 I didn't use a single guide. Probably the hardest game I've played, was great though. (Raged a lot.)

Cred

When I was trying to pass a game mission but i couldnt so i had to use cheat codes. Lol

Siren

Power member.

I remember playing zelda on the nintendo 64 always wanted to ride epona around i was always confused how to do the combo on the orcarina but finally figured it out when my brothers helped me i was probably like 6 or 7.

I was ready to.go home after a long day at work but stayed and mad sure everyone got a break pulled a 10 hr shift with no break just so other could have one

anx

well then let's see when i was younger i moved a lot so it was very hard to make friends and shit so idk it was difficult but still managed to make friends idk if that counts

Adamant

The Legend of Zelda is probably what got me into gaming in general. I've completed all but Majora's Mask (don't even get me started on that game), and have loved everyone since. The first one I played was a link to the past, then Ocarina of Time. OoT really reeled me in, and my love for puzzle games.

Status
Not open for further replies.