• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

How Long?

Rare

I’m shocked to see any posts more recent then a month ago. Or even online users! I miss the old days.
Same, it's definitely nice knowing we at least have some OGs checking in every now and then.

Random

Ye, up until I figured out Philly was scemming and I repaid like 6ish people because I was holding all his funds before he charge backed.
Then he banned me, I was the "shitty" moderator haha
That's how I got banned, literally for bringing up that he scammed me

Rare

That's how I got banned, literally for bringing up that he scammed me
Philly never scammed you, you simply kept the site alive for an extra month! Thanks!

Rare

How are yall doing on this fine day
Not too shabby Sunday nights suck knowing you've got work tomorrow. Yourself?

tayte

hates money
Who has info on "F" or "69" on Minecraft? Paying $1000+ for info on who owns either accounts.

Cupcake

Sweeter Than Ever
I will always love this site x

Cred

Damn, yall still be checking the forum. I just thought about it just now, and pretty crazy to see yall here. How you been @Random

Rare

Damn, yall still be checking the forum. I just thought about it just now, and pretty crazy to see yall here. How you been @Random
When I first found out it was back up I just randomly remembered FK then decided to see what would show up, and here we are. Crazy to see you back bro.

Patelpb

Onyx user!
Probably as long as the bill is paid for hosting. Can't see this going down if I can still pop in

Cred

When I first found out it was back up I just randomly remembered FK then decided to see what would show up, and here we are. Crazy to see you back bro.
Bro I was 13 when I joined this forum lmao. I’m a 21 year old veteran now, damn lol. that was quick
oh shit hey there
What’s up bro, I don’t remember if we were friends or not lol. i definitely remember you though, I think you were one of the members that i thought was so cool lol

Last edited:

Rare

Bro I was 13 when I joined this forum lmao. I’m a 21 year old veteran now, damn lol. that was quick

What’s up bro, I don’t remember if we were friends or not lol. i definitely remember you though, I think you were one of the members that i thought was so cool lol
Dude I was 12 years old lmfao, so many dudes used to beef with me back then... a 12 year old...