• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

How Long?

Rare

How long do you think ForumKorner will stay up for?
My guess is 10 years.

Rare

Well obviously, the point is to guess when you think that time will come. @matigo

Rare

Yeah, I'm thinking within a 5-10 radius, hopefully someone will buy it if he for some reason closes it. @matigo

Rare

We will all morph into generation 2 Harambe. @emp

Ponyo

Power member.
"generation 2 Harambe"

I never laughed so hard @rare

Rare

Glad I made another little fishy in the sea laugh. @ponyo

Backwoods

User is banned.
Depends on a lot of variables any kind of business can go from 0-100 at anytime. Unless Philly has some clever ideas to increase members/sales I would say 1-4 years. If you look at it from the perspective that each forum has something special like HF is for hacking, and TTG is for modding, and etc FK is more of a community it doesn't hone in on anything in particular that's why I believe it will never pick up and reach it's full potential. On the other hand I'd like to hear @"Philly"s opinion.

Rare

Backwoods said:
Depends on a lot of variables any kind of business can go from 0-100 at anytime. Unless Philly has some clever ideas to increase members/sales I would say 1-4 years. If you look at it from the perspective that each forum has something special like HF is for hacking, and TTG is for modding, and etc FK is more of a community it doesn't hone in on anything in particular that's why I believe it will never pick up and reach it's full potential. On the other hand I'd like to hear @"Philly"s opinion.
I agree, hearing his opinion would be nice, but I think more than a year like without a doubt.

Rare

Well this thread aged well? Kinda?

Random

Well this thread aged well? Kinda?
If only philly never scammed me for that 50$

Still grumpy seven years later that he banned me rather than just saying he wouldn't pay

Stinky philly, that's why I switched over to LSX

Demon

Onyx user!
Damnnnn.

I remember Philly from back in the day. I’ve dealt with him a few times and luckily have never been scammed. RIP Old FK though. Missed but not forgotten.