• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

How Long?

Random

I wonder what Philly is up to these days...
I saw Cann!bal (the old staff member) on reddit I'm pretty sure a few years ago

Still verbose as usual xd

Moon Knight

I saw Cann!bal (the old staff member) on reddit I'm pretty sure a few years ago

Still verbose as usual xd
Daymn, I remember Cannibal.
It sucks that us ex staff don't get the badge here on the new forum - although when it went down, I was still staff.
I'd run this mofo so good.

Random

Daymn, I remember Cannibal.
It sucks that us ex staff don't get the badge here on the new forum - although when it went down, I was still staff.
I'd run this mofo so good.
unrelated but even after all these years, when I saw moon knight announced a year ago I instantly thought of your name and wondered how hyped you would be to finally see the character on film

I had no idea he was a comics character back then, and just thought you created the name haha

Rare

Moon Knight

unrelated but even after all these years, when I saw moon knight announced a year ago I instantly thought of your name and wondered how hyped you would be to finally see the character on film

I had no idea he was a comics character back then, and just thought you created the name haha
That's awesome that you thought of me.
I was pretty hyped. All the comics I have on my shelves are Moon Knight.
Interestingly - when it was released, the value of them all sky-rocketed.

Rare

glad to be back, kinda hahahah
Wish the site would blow up again, don't quite have as much time to browse anymore, but I do love it's still here to dwell on old messages, posts, etc.

Heaven

Stairway to Heaven
Wish the site would blow up again, don't quite have as much time to browse anymore, but I do love it's still here to dwell on old messages, posts, etc.
just can't believe ive been on this website for 9 years hahah

Rare

Matigo

just a guy
Damn you are an old fart, I remember we used to despise each other...

Hope so! So many memories here I'd hate to see get wiped.
Ye, up until I figured out Philly was scemming and I repaid like 6ish people because I was holding all his funds before he charge backed.
Then he banned me, I was the "shitty" moderator haha

Rare

Ye, up until I figured out Philly was scemming and I repaid like 6ish people because I was holding all his funds before he charge backed.
Then he banned me, I was the "shitty" moderator haha
Actually forgot you were mod, I think that was towards the end of Philly's era right?

Matigo

just a guy
Actually forgot you were mod, I think that was towards the end of Philly's era right?
Yeah, people don't know that at the end there the last three months the hosting was in my name, his money was in my paypal etc.

He said people were attacking and DDoSing FK, when in reality I sent a lot of proof to multiple hosts including BlueHost which is what we were using at the time, and they mostly all shut him down and/or rejected him.

Rare

Yeah, people don't know that at the end there the last three months the hosting was in my name, his money was in my paypal etc.

He said people were attacking and DDoSing FK, when in reality I sent a lot of proof to multiple hosts including BlueHost which is what we were using at the time, and they mostly all shut him down and/or rejected him.
I actually recall maybe you making a post about that or hearing that from someone. So you were showing the hosting sites proof he was scamming members? Any clue where he is nowadays?

Matigo

just a guy
I actually recall maybe you making a post about that or hearing that from someone. So you were showing the hosting sites proof he was scamming members? Any clue where he is nowadays?
Dont know where he is, he charge backed and banned/blocked me on everything.
Yeah I sent them my old patebin outlining all his scams, next thing I know they took a week to check it all out then poof the website was "down from attacks".

More like most hosting websites are now affiliated with his e-mails and persona.
Where ever he is, hope he is sad.