• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

How Long?

Jared

Power member.
Damn, its still up

Cred

Dude I was 12 years old lmfao, so many dudes used to beef with me back then... a 12 year old...
what you be on, tele or discord

yuhyuh123

Philly scammed me so many times to keep the forum up, good times lol. I was like 13-14 at the time.

-Felon

Rare

what you be on, tele or discord
Uh I've got Discord not on the computer so much anymore but I'll reply. Ratt#6181

Cred

Philly scammed me so many times to keep the forum up, good times lol. I was like 13-14 at the time.

-Felon
no way is it the real felon? i remember i won your fake giveaway for an xbox. you never gave it to me lmao we were cool tho, i think

Matigo

just a guy
Bro I was 13 when I joined this forum lmao. I’m a 21 year old veteran now, damn lol. that was quick

What’s up bro, I don’t remember if we were friends or not lol. i definitely remember you though, I think you were one of the members that i thought was so cool lol
I was a moderator that outted Philly for scamming and ye.
Before that I was a shit poster.

Rare

Hey, hey, hey, everyone! How is everyone doing this weekend? I hope you all got to do whatever you needed to get done this weekend and get a chance to relax! I am really, really glad to see more and more old-heads stopping in to say “Hello!”
Not too shabby, used this weekend to wind down and relax.