• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Have you ever been scammed before?

Agony

discord: aguny
ive taken a few Ls...
One of my largest losses was probably $500 for the gamertag i i shoutout @terror squad

not sure if gt NN being pulled back tops this, seeming i got it kinda cheap but ye

Desiqn

I got scammed a few times when I was younger, because I was so gullible and believed everything
now I never do a deal without a middle man or such.

EricSon95

Been scammed 3 times on here for a total of $675.

Only time i was scammed in real life was in New Orleans. I was walking around Canal Street with my brother when we were stopped a by a group of men. They looked visibly poor, maybe homeless for all I knew. They asked us if we wanted our shoes shined. I said yes, my first mistake.

Two of the five men started to shine our shoes and were asking us questions. They said "If i can guess where you got yours shoes, you pay us double. If I guess wrong, its free." Being the 17 year old dumbass I was, I agreed.

He said "Well if I had to guess, you got your shoes on Canal Street right in front of me on (whatever date it was, i forgot.)" I laughed it off and said well yeah i guess but i got them online at my house in Chicago. He said "that dont matter, right now you got them on, right here in front of me." He demanded I pay them $40 for shining mine and my brothers shoes. Two of these guys had at least 150 pounds on me so i was in no room to negotiate. Walked down to the ATM and had to give these guys 40 fucking dollars for a $5 shoe shine. I have been scammed and hacked multiple times.

Moral of the story: If anyone in New orleans asks you if you want a shoe shine, politely decline. Or dont, for all I care.

reydan

It was at once. I was scammed before wtih getting fake scholarship. After that case I decided to apply to trustful source with scholarships. I found here list with chemistry scholarships. MAny of them still avaliable for me so I will apply for getting one of them.

Last edited:

Demon

Onyx user!
Been scammed 3 times on here for a total of $675.

Only time i was scammed in real life was in New Orleans. I was walking around Canal Street with my brother when we were stopped a by a group of men. They looked visibly poor, maybe homeless for all I knew. They asked us if we wanted our shoes shined. I said yes, my first mistake.

Two of the five men started to shine our shoes and were asking us questions. They said "If i can guess where you got yours shoes, you pay us double. If I guess wrong, its free." Being the 17 year old dumbass I was, I agreed.

He said "Well if I had to guess, you got your shoes on Canal Street right in front of me on (whatever date it was, i forgot.)" I laughed it off and said well yeah i guess but i got them online at my house in Chicago. He said "that dont matter, right now you got them on, right here in front of me." He demanded I pay them $40 for shining mine and my brothers shoes. Two of these guys had at least 150 pounds on me so i was in no room to negotiate. Walked down to the ATM and had to give these guys 40 fucking dollars for a $5 shoe shine. I have been scammed and hacked multiple times.

Moral of the story: If anyone in New orleans asks you if you want a shoe shine, politely decline. Or dont, for all I care.

Man copied and pasted someone’s story from 2016. I’m dead.

I got scammed for an IG back when IGs were selling dirt cheap. It was an OG that got pulled by the guy I bought it from because I didn’t know how to secure an IG properly at the time. Only paid 50$ And the guy actually sent the real login.