• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Have you ever been scammed before?

kyle

kid tried scamming me for my instagram @Gain, paid me half and tried swapping it and then didnt pay the rest, little did he know i claimed it with my fucking finger and kept the kid's $45.

other than that ive never been scammed.

False

Yep only twice though, tag A i m e d & F i * r c *. Guy got Aimed banned and got back Fi*rc* & sold that to someone.

Also this only happened on HF smh

Agony

discord: aguny
One of my largest losses was probably $500 for the gamertag i i shoutout @terror squad

illusion

ive been scammed so many times but the more recent ones

scammed out of @croak, the snapchat marshall, the kik sink, $80

theres more but i forget them

Ice

Power member.
illusion said:
ive been scammed so many times but the more recent ones

scammed out of @croak, the snapchat marshall, the kik sink, $80

theres more but i forget them

ive been scammed out the kik sink also, ive owned it for like 2 months, traded it, a few weeks later went to go trade it back and the mm took it lmao he got banned though

Legions

ive gotten scammed maybe 12 plus times because i trust ppl so much .... but fuck them lol

Ice

Power member.
Legions said:
ive gotten scammed maybe 12 plus times because i trust ppl so much .... but fuck them lol

i hear you man, it happens to almost everyone atleast once

Color

One time, for the shitty gamertag Discomfort. Only deal I've ever done on HF, and shocker, I got scammed.
Aside from that, only thing close was when that faggot Trukfit turboed the twitter Sniper from me. Fun Fact: He was a HF kid too, see a trend here?

Ice

Power member.
Color said:
One time, for the shitty gamertag Discomfort.  Only deal I've ever done on HF, and shocker, I got scammed.
Aside from that, only thing close was when that faggot Trukfit turboed the twitter Sniper from me.  Fun Fact: He was a HF kid too, see a trend here?

yeah i hear ya, i dont think id ever do a deal on hf. Most dont like to use mm's and tbh they are rare on that site. Just to many people imo. I was gonna buy a twitter off rico suave but i heard he just turbos them back. Im just gonna stay away from hf lol

Chainsmoke

Onyx user!
I don't do the whole OG, instagrams or twitters or anything like that. I deal and I code. I have been jacked for hundreds of dollars worth of product before, the first time I broke my foot, I got jacked while I was cripple. That's why I stopped selling for the moment, as i'm cripple again with my left foot.

Ice

Power member.
any new updates on this? lmk if anything has changed with the above question (doesnt have to be fk related)

Therapy

Peace and Serenity.
I got scammed early on the Instagram scene like a year ago, and this is the only time I have been scammed. It was for some dumb stat with like 20k. I thought I could revive it, I had it for a week and he pulled it back.

Samus

Power member.
yeah just got scammed recently he took my other kik queef rip 60$ kik

Piece

cannaisseur
I've been scammed too many times to count but also have done a lot of legit deals. Shouts out to @astro for the last time I got scammed.

Rare

Honestly who hasn't been scammed man, everyone goes through it at least once.