• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Have you ever been scammed before?

DCSO

Won't lie I did begin my social medium presence scamming and what not, was a little crazy too.. Thought I was a beam god or something lmao.
Happy now to say that I am past that.

I have been scammed for the @pee and the kiks: CHEAT and wii
because I wanted a two letter @ // and the middle man fucked me over haha.

Savage

Onyx user!
I think almost everybody has been scammed at least once in their life, including myself.

Vinc

Onyx user!
I've been scammed twice or something, total of $35 so not much

Zac

Power member.
I've not been scammed. Luckily.

Red

Onyx user!
Lol I've been scammed only twice. Scammed for $50 and other for the GT B i r t h

Sanctified

Onyx user!
Scammed by @Brennan here (@Kiyo on HF, OGFlip, etc.) for my CS: GO Full Fade Butterfly Knife. Worth about $300 at the time and he was going to give me $230 BTC for it.

Thread is in the scammers bay, on page 2 I believe (happened in May.) Only time I've ever been scammed :/

The kid tried saying it wasn't him and that he sold his FK account to the guy that scammed me but I have all the evidence it was him. Dude said even though it "wasn't him" that scammed me that he wanted to clear his own name by offering me $80 BTC and when I said sure I might as well get something he said "you're only in it for the money." Fucking idiot, lol.

Supreᴍe

Never been scammed on FK always use a mm
But when I was like 12 I have a dude my info to get on my account and give me 10th on mw2, well I never got my account back lol

hurstbro

I have got scammed but it was just small money. Annoying but nothing to cry about

Sam

Been scammed 3 times on here for a total of $675. 

Only time i was scammed in real life was in New Orleans. I was walking around Canal Street with my brother when we were stopped a by a group of men. They looked visibly poor, maybe homeless for all I knew. They asked us if we wanted our shoes shined. I said yes, my first mistake. 

Two of the five men started to shine our shoes and were asking us questions. They said "If i can guess where you got yours shoes, you pay us double. If I guess wrong, its free." Being the 17 year old dumbass I was, I agreed. 

He said "Well if I had to guess, you got your shoes on Canal Street right in front of me on (whatever date it was, i forgot.)" I laughed it off and said well yeah i guess but i got them online at my house in Chicago. He said "that dont matter, right now you got them on, right here in front of me." He demanded I pay them $40 for shining mine and my brothers shoes. Two of these guys had at least 150 pounds on me so i was in no room to negotiate. Walked down to the ATM and had to give these guys 40 fucking dollars for a $5 shoe shine. 

Moral of the story: If anyone in New orleans asks you if you want a shoe shine, politely decline. Or dont, for all I care.

Chaplin

Power member.
I got scammed the worst possible way. I had a 200k account on instagram and tried to sell it or 1200$, I didn't know much about selling stuff so I got a good offer for it and accepted it with paypal. A day after payment it got charged back lol. This happened like 2 or 3 years ago.

Jur

I have never been scammed mainly because I don't do much deals online as of now.

Cupcake

Sweeter Than Ever
Aye I been scammed once. Wonder if anyone remembers when I first started instagram and I got scammed out of a $5 semi insta name :D. "Secondly". Lol!

I kicked up a big fuss and all. I remember that :D

Anyone remember that?

@coltie2
@ambien
@gunnar
@jukebox
@rude
@Cam

coltie2

Ex-Staff
Cupcake said:
Aye I been scammed once.  Wonder if anyone remembers when I first started instagram and I got scammed out of a $5 semi insta name :D. "Secondly". Lol!

I kicked up a big fuss and all. I remember that :D

Anyone remember that?

@coltie2
@ambien
@gunnar
@jukebox
@rude
@Cam
lol yes I remember that :3 you are silly.

greg

owner
I still have never been scammed
Looking through this thread is soooo funny to me, people scamming for such low amounts.

When you're a teenager I guess a few hundred dollars seems like a lot
I'm pretty sure I got hit with a $20 charge back by some user in 2012.

I did just get screwed from eBay resulting in a $300 charge back. Lmao.