• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

GamingForums.net

Shall we change domains over to GamingForums.net?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clickbait

hello
I think a name change would be good, I think FK's reputation isn't exactly perfect:
oa7Y7HF.png

Philly

Power member.
For the time being I have just redirected the domain here. I think I will end up just keeping it like this.

Fang

User is banned.
I like it! This change will be good for FK for the time being.

Fuck

User is banned.
Psychopath said:
I think a name change would be good, I think FK's reputation isn't exactly perfect:
oa7Y7HF.png

I somewhat agree here even though I voted no. When I search the website this shouldn't be the first thing I find.

Woke

User is banned.
I'm actually pretty happy we're still on ForumKorner, considering it would be quite weird saying I'm Woke from GF @"Cann!bal"

Nevermind

User is banned.
Cann!bal said:
That's unfortunate. I was looking forward to a domain change.

I was also looking forward to it. I guess we just have to wait.

Philly

Power member.
Cann!bal said:
That's unfortunate. I was looking forward to a domain change.

It is not completely set in stone, I have no intentions of ever letting the domain go. So I am just going to rank it, and the traffic will all still come here. I should have the landing page completely setup today. Right now it has the http://OriginalGamertags.com images on it which is fine as it isn't going to rank what so ever anyways for about a month I am sure.

Nevermind

User is banned.
I hope we see a domain change in the future. It will bring the forum to a whole new level.

Bump Bot

Bumping to make sure everyone saw it. Also @Philly will when this be closed and decided?

Schoolboy Q

User is banned.
Tbh I don't care just hope to see this site keep growing. I love FK and most of the FK community

Status
Not open for further replies.