• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

GamingForums.net

Shall we change domains over to GamingForums.net?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Philly

Power member.
I have won this domain at auction, and have thought about this excessively, and I think it would be in FK's best interest to change domains over. All FK's current domains will of course forward over so when type anything ForumKorner you will get to the right place. I however will absolutely not make this move without the community's support so if people don't want it, it's not going to happen. Please vote in the poll, and if people are in favor of this game changer it will indeed happen.

Poe

User is banned.
Honestly I love ForumKorner, but if it's best for the site then I'm all for it.

Damian

Power member.
I don't really care.
It's just a domain, I don't care enough about the domain to argue.
GamingForums.net sounds a lot cleaner and will probably attract a few more people in my opinion.
ForumKorner however is something which I'm used to and I like.
edit: At the end of the day it's the community that makes the website, not the domain. I don't think it'd be a bad thing to start fresh, it would definitely bring in a lot more traffic as a search for "Gaming Forum" would most likely lead to someone finding this website.

Philly

Power member.
FeaR said:
I wouldn't mind it as long as stats etc don't reset I'm for it.

Nothing will change, everything will still be accessible the same. We will simply easily acquire severe more organic traffic.

FeaR

Philly said:
Nothing will change, everything will still be accessible the same.

Yeah then I could see this bringing more attention in Google search as far as searching * gaming forum * I think it would bring more traffic here.

Ghost

I feel like everyone knows deep down what is the right choice here.

That is a sweet domain I'm not gonna lie. Since this is pretty much a gaming/OG community I think it would be in the forums best interest to make the switch.

Ghost

Wait...since now we call ForumKorner FK....does it mean the new one will be GF? -______________-

#girlfriendforums

Beats

Power member.
I am totally in for this. This would be a great choice.

Sector

Power member.
Let's fucking do it.

Also, a green theme would fit nicely with the new domain.

Difficult

User is banned.
ForumKorner is FK that is how we have come to know it, and that is how others have aswell. I'd stick with FK. Keep in mind that GF would bring more members due to it having a nice name, yet FK really is symbolic for me.

Ziggy

Power member.
Yes, this would be great... I am looking at the SEO.. this will give FK alot of traffic.. and New members.. this is a great thing... alot of gaming crews would know about the site... the traffic would be crazy... ! Good Idea I support it! Let me know if you need a new logo design or any graphics I will be sure to help! @Philly

Nevermind

User is banned.
The new domain will definitely help us gain some traffic. Plus, it will make the site much more attractive and professional. I'm extremely excited for this.

Kids

Onyx user!
I don't care what happens with the domain but I think the suggested domain would generate more traffic.

jason

Leader said:
The new domain will definitely help us gain some traffic. Plus, it will make the site much more attractive and professional. I'm extremely excited for this.

I concur. GamingForums.net is a great domain and it should not go to waste. It's a great opportunity for ForumKorner.

I'm all in for it, @"Philly".

Status
Not open for further replies.