• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

fucking cant anymore

Dusk

based
@agony Thank you so much honestly your words mean alot you are are a very wise person and im sorry to hear all that im gonna try harder to try and stay motivated and happier i just need to get in control of my thoughts

Sega

User is banned.
Siren said:
Seriously? Is that your last defense against people smarter than you? You have one sad life my friend.

I think I'll make a thread in the Life Support section about my defenses against people more smarterer than me.
Please support me.

@agony I think this was my last warning?

Genie

Power member.
Dusk said:
Its every single fucking day i want to kill myself. Im always sad. Everything bad happens to me, Nothing can ever go any other way but fucks with my life
my step dad verbally abuses me calls me a retard and an idiot and a bunch of other shit and my mom doesnt do shit about it, Ive become anti social to the point i dont even leave the house anymore which is making my friends mad at me, No one gives a shit about me i feel worthless in the world and i want to fucking kill myself more than anything but im to much of a pussy. I dont know what to fucking do i want it all to end

rant.

Believe it or not, and it may sound stupid to you now that you're going through it, but you are put through the worst just to see the best days of your life in the future.
It's like the process of making a diamond. Put through the fire just to come out beautiful and breathtaking. Try to keep that in mind! Hope you see things on the bright side soon man!

Magic

Meme yeah tbh if and when you get past this you will be twice as happy and twice as passionate about EVERYTHING than your everyday person. Putting all this rage into running/working out would be helpful if you limit it. Just focus completely on yourself and looking good. Kill your insecurities scientifically. That will deal with your social anxiety, everything else should fall into place.

Dusk

based
@Genie @Magic im starting to do a little better i started to do things i like and just stuck with it and when i felt negative about it i told myself to shut the fuck up and i was able to do something that will make me more happy in the long run while i get my shit together thank you guys for the kind words :)

Genie

Power member.
Dusk said:
@Genie @Magic im starting to do a little better i started to do things i like and just stuck with it and when i felt negative about it i told myself to shut the fuck up and i was able to do something that will make me more happy in the long run while i get my shit together thank you guys for the kind words :)

Anytime brother! Glad to see this response.

Weep

man i hope you're feeling better. life gets down sometimes but it'll always get better eventually, i hope you know i'm always here for u homie even tho you posted this like 23 days ago.
....you know where to find me if you ever need to talk

jason

How have you been doing lately, @Dusk? If you want to shoot the shit, shoot me a private message. I can go all day.