• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

fucking cant anymore

Chill

Rare said:
Me correcting his grammar is not going to make him suicidal, think again. Telling me to grow up just for fixing it? Wow.
You don't know what it's like to be suicidal or do you? I doubt it.

My best friend through high school committed suicide because of cyber bullying, you have no idea what is said that actually has an impact on them. It could be something so small as correcting their grammar.

Rare

Chill said:
You don't know what it's like to be suicidal or do you? I doubt it.

My best friend through high school committed suicide because of cyber bullying, you have no idea what is said that actually has am impact on them. It could be something so small as correcting their grammar.
I sure don't. If Dusk really had a problem with it he would have said something. He said what is making him sad and I don't think some corrections would hurt him. What do you think teachers at school do? Correct your work, grade it, etc. Please explain to me how I am cyber bullying him.

Chill

Rare said:
I sure don't. If Dusk really had a problem with it he would have said something. He said what is making him sad and I don't think some corrections would hurt him. What do you think teachers at school do? Correct your work, grade it, etc. Please explain to me how I am cyber bullying him.
EVERYTHING adds up to a person that has thoughts like this, you may not know it but it does. If he asked for $5 to loan from you and you said no, people in this situation would take it the wrong way because of their current status and take on who they think they're not. I personally think it's just in their heads, it's an obstacle that they need to overcome in life to prevail over the worst mental block.

Just an example, not saying Dusk directly.

Rare

Chill said:
EVERYTHING adds up to a person that has thoughts like this, you may not know it but it does. If he asked for $5 to loan from you and you said no, people in this situation would take it the wrong way because of their current status and take on who they think they're not. I personally think it's just in their heads, it's an obstacle that they need to overcome in life to prevail over the worst mental block.

Just an example, not saying Dusk directly.
Yes I understand many small things add up to this, but when you practically say I am a cyber bully for being a grammar freak that's where you're wrong.

Chill

Rare said:
Yes I understand many small things add up to this, but when you practically say I am a cyber bully for being a grammar freak that's where you're wrong.
1. I'm not wrong, anything, anyone says can affect a person like this.
2. You're not a grammar freak, you're a tryhard now for some reason.

If you want to resume Kik me or PM me, hopping off your thread @Dusk hopefully you find something to distract you from the obstacles in your way.

Sire

Power member.
@Rare
You're a child, not a grammar freak or tryhard.

---

negative 25 for rep. Wow, nice job on proving my point..

Samus

Power member.
Good thing with me I'm much bigger then my stepdad he knows not to go out of line with me haha for you though I mean you are your moms baby she birthed you and that guy is your stepdad she should be choosing you over him everytime just remind her that and I'm sure she will listen if not that's fucked up I doubt she will pick him over you though if you have a dad just keep telling her you want to live with him and she will change her attitude real quick she be paying the child support instead of getting it lol

Samus

Power member.
Dusk said:
@samus My real dad passed away when i was 3 years old and honestly with my family its my sister step dad mom and then me i have to do alot on my own and its always just them and they leave me to do just whatever all the time
dang and thats your birth mother thats horrible they neglect you like that, do you say anything to your mom away from your stepdad? you should be able to spend personal time with just your mom if need be and she should be taking your side over your stepdad no matter what

Sega

User is banned.
When the fuck did FK become a 24/7 suicidal hot-line for depressed teenagers? I'm starting to see these threads more often now.

smalls

Power member.
Sega said:
When the fuck did FK become a 24/7 suicidal hot-line for depressed teenagers?

you're a fucking retard. Please leave the thread

Sega

User is banned.

Sega

User is banned.
Siren said:

You forgot to capitalize the y in "you're" at the beginning of the sentence, but managed to capitalize the p in "please" in the next whilst forgetting a period.

smalls

Power member.
Sega said:
You forgot to capitalize the y in "you're" at the beginning of the sentence, but managed to capitalize the p in "please" in the next whilst forgetting a period.

Seriously? Is that your last defense against people smarter than you? You have one sad life my friend.

Agony

discord: aguny
Siren said:
Seriously? Is that your last defense against people smarter than you? You have one sad life my friend.
The conversation is over, we're gettig back to the topic now.

@dusk , I'm going to tell you something. I've been there. In fact, I am there. I lost one of my cars, engine is done. Got a new car and crashed it. I deal with missing my fiance daily since we're 3000 miles apart. The Navy is pretty ruthless but somehow, some way, I push on. You can too. Just go day hy day and find something that can just make you smile. Watch some funny youtube videos, listen to music you like. Talk to anyone you can. You can get past this.

smalls

Power member.
@Dusk we've all been through bad times, some longer than others. I'll always respect you man, you're dealing with what you're going through a lot better than I did