• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

fucking cant anymore

Dusk

based
tujsdsdsfsdsfsdjfhdsljfjfklsajfklsdjfklsdjfsjdflsdlkfsadlkfd

Rare

It's* every single fucking day I* want to kill myself. I'm* always sad. Everything bad happens to me, nothing* can ever go any other way but fucks with my life,*
my step dad verbally abuses me calls me a retard and an idiot and a bunch of other shit and my mom doesnt do shit about it, I've* become anti social to the point I* don't* even leave the house anymore which is making my friends mad at me, no* one gives a shit about me I* feel worthless in the world and I* want to fucking kill myself more than anything but I'm* to much of a pussy. I dont know what to fucking do I* want it all to end.*

OT: Don't listen to your step-dad, unless he married your mom then you shouldn't listen to him because he really isn't your family. Don't lose your friends either they can really help, also listen to good music you like it can really change your mood.

Luciano

Onyx user!
I don't personally know you but let me tell you this. Your life is valuable in every way. You offer the world something that nobody else can. That is the reason why I believe we were put on this earth to begin with. Whether you believe in God or not, that is your own choice. Life is full or hardships and that is 100% guaranteed.

But after every thunderstorm there is sunshine behind it. You're not retarded and you will amount to something big one day. Believe in that. You won't be around your dick of a step-dad forever. If you end your life, your gift is gone. And while we hope there is something on the other side, we won't know until it's our time.  Somebody loves you out there. Don't let that person down. Keep faith and before you know it you'll look back at this point in your life and it will make you a stronger person.

;)

Mango²

Power member.
Put all your anger and sadness into running/working out.

Dusk

based
@Luciano @rare @sire @csgo king The thing about the internet everyone hates me and or is a snake in the grass.

And i dont know if i can keep going on its getting worse everyday and its fucking awful my head controls my life and its negative every bit of it. It causes problems with everything in my life.

Luciano

Onyx user!
Dusk said:
@Luciano @rare @sire @csgo king The thing about the internet everyone hates me and or is a snake in the grass.

And i dont know if i can keep going on its getting worse everyday and its fucking awful my head controls my life and its negative every bit of it. It causes problems with everything in my life.
Who isn't a snake anymore. If you can find outlets like sports or hobbies to blow off steam. The stress will kill you before anything else my friend. Of course, easier said than done.

Luciano

Onyx user!
Dusk said:
@Luciano Honestly i cant play sports anymore i got injured in baseball, it just feels like the end

No, It's the beginning. Everybody goes through shit, we just gotta get past it. It takes time man.

Sire

Power member.
Dusk said:

incoming mushy mushy
When I was age 9, my mother started to notice I was depressed, I didn't know what depression was at the time. A year or two pass, depression didn't hit. It progressively got worse and worse. Within those 9 years, I've attempted suicide 5 times.(#failure)  So I kept thinking to myself "Maybe I have a purpose, maybe something is keeping me from 'the end.'" I constantly thought negatively, I have scars on my arm, yes. Call me a cutter idgaf.
The internet is sometimes a wonderful thing, sometime consoles are a wonderful thing. You just have to find that one thing, or one person that makes life better. You don't need a ton of friends.
People don't understand the friendships/relationships people have over the internet. I'll be real with you, I met this guy back in June last year, we would talk everyday, we eventually became dubs partners for competitive CoD.
He started to fall in love with me, I wasn't too crazy about him. But the more we played and talked, I started to feel something towards him. This sounds stupid, I know. I'm so off topic right now, but doesn't matter what state, planet, city, or universe someone lives in/on. He makes every one of my problems go away, I make his go away. His mother verbally abuses him, and both his parents are split up. I still get super depressed. But then I start thinking about him. Everything just feels so much better.
If you just search hard enough and don't give up. You can find that happiness you're looking for.

Dusk

based
@Sire Just so you dont feel alone about it on this thread i have scars on a bit of everywhere on my body. I love hearing of people doing better with depression because i dont care what anyone says its a curse. I just cant see myself doing better i feel like ive done everything ive learned more than what i should have at my age im 16 and i feel like i know more about life than the average and it seems like everything i want to do ill never acheive it no matter how hard i try. All my online friends have back stabbed me or i find out talks shit about me and i cant trust anyone anymore, Only thing keeping me going is selling drugs and only because im making alot of money but that isnt me.. Im a computer nerd and now im selling drugs and smoking everyday i NEVER thought that would be me i feel like ive failed who i truly am or supposed to be

Sire

Power member.
@Dusk

Nothing wrong with a little bit of green in your life. My mom and I smoke every Tuesday together. lol
But I understand.
Life is all about failure, only thing you can do about it is get back up and try again.
Never let failure stop you.

HaloReach

Power member.
Rare said:
It's* every single fucking day I* want to kill myself. I'm* always sad. Everything bad happens to me, nothing* can ever go any other way but fucks with my life,*
my step dad verbally abuses me calls me a retard and an idiot and a bunch of other shit and my mom doesnt do shit about it, I've* become anti social to the point I* don't* even leave the house anymore which is making my friends mad at me, no* one gives a shit about me I* feel worthless in the world and I* want to fucking kill myself more than anything but I'm* to much of a pussy. I dont know what to fucking do I* want it all to end.*

OT: Don't listen to your step-dad, unless he married your mom then you shouldn't listen to him because he really isn't your family. Don't lose your friends either they can really help, also listen to good music you like it can really change your mood.

Was it honestly necessary to correct his grammar?

Rare

HaloReach said:
Was it honestly necessary to correct his grammar?
It will drive me crazy if I don't. I also don't see it doing any harm.

@Dusk PM me your kik so we can talk.

Joker

Dusk said:

Think of it this way, when you're gone.. what are you? A body rotting under cold wet soil in the same place for eternity.. why would you want to end up there when you can avoid it for a while? make something of your life? once you're gone you're never coming back. Your brain won't turn on again.

Space Time

User is banned.
Do not take advice from people on the internet.
Nor your parents.
Right now you seem to be a lone wolf on this and you shouldn't put all the shit that others do to you all on you.
As someone said "The sooner you learn to not give a fuck the happier you'll be"
Ending your life isn't going to solve any problems. You know it.

Rare

Space Time said:
Do not take advice from people on the internet.
Nor your parents.
Right now you seem to be a lone wolf on this and you shouldn't put all the shit that others do to you all on you.
As someone said "The sooner you learn to not give a fuck the happier you'll be"
Ending your life isn't going to solve any problems. You know it.
If he follows this then he's still taking advice from you...

Chill

Rare said:

Are you fucking serious right? This is the kinda shit that lead to people having thoughts like this, just this isn't the case of cyber bullying. Your posts need to straighten up and you need to stop being so annoying, grow up.

@Dusk you say you've friends, hang out with them, they're your best company. Beats sitting at home all day worrying about shit that doesn't have to be on your mind.

Rare

Chill said:
Are you fucking serious right? This is the kinda shit that lead to people having thoughts like this, just this isn't the case of cyber bullying. Your posts need to straighten up and you need to stop being so annoying, grow up.

@Dusk you say you've friends, hang out with them, they're your best company. Beats sitting at home all day worrying about shit that doesn't have to be on your mind.
Me correcting his grammar is not going to make him suicidal, think again. Telling me to grow up just for fixing it? Wow.