• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Fresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beats

Power member.
Prepare said:
You actually took the words out of my mind and typed them out for me.

What can I say? Great minds think alike!

nylolovemydudes

Power member.
Beats said:
In my opinion, being promoted would make a user more active. Being on the site without a purpose causes inactivity. Users get bored. I'm sure that if @Prepare is promoted, he would be active once again.

Does it really matter for the user being active? I see many people are friends with this user and if he did get promoted it will become a bad turn for him. Warns his "friends" or maybe let them go off. For the next staff member should be someone that's around but doesn't associate with most people. Contributes to the community of course, but knows his/her place.

No offense to anyone. Just understand what I am saying.

Color

Beats said:
In my opinion, being promoted would make a user more active. Being on the site without a purpose causes inactivity. Users get bored. I'm sure that if @Prepare is promoted, he would be active once again.

You don't want to come on FK unless you're a staff member? That's silly.

Nevermind

User is banned.
Narc said:
I agree with this statement 110%

Exactly. For a good forum team, you need very few dedicated members who are active for extended periods of time. Adding more inactive staff doesn't solve the problem.

Spectrum

Onyx user!
Color said:

I second this, extremely stupid if that's all you're here for.
There's more than just being a staff member.

Nevermind

User is banned.
Beats said:
Well, there's only one plausible solution to Staff inactivity. I'll just leave it at that.

But, adding more Staff, and Staff members who would be active, would be the best choice.

That would be demoting inactive staff or incentivizing them. That's what @Narc did with the last round of demotions.

Beats

Power member.
Color said:

I was referring to @Prepare not myself. He also agreed and said I was correct.

User is banned.
Honestly i'd vote for @Chill , but wtf happened to him.

Amp

Power member.
Chats said:
Not sure if this is necessary but I would go for @Amp or @Beats either one of them would be a great choice, well atleast in my opinion.

Thanks for the mention, but I am not fit to be staff.

I would also recommend these users:
@Beats
@Prepare
@Nevermind (he already has experience)
@Beware

Any one of those would be a good choice.

Beats

Power member.
I believe most of us have got our opinions through.

But it's about time that this thread be closed.

Azazel

User is banned.
I is very active member. If I was to be staff I would be not abusive and not ban random people. I also would be better than all staff because I would ban everyone I don't like so lots of people would be banned. making the community consist of 5 members and it won't that many people so I can run the community better without so many people. Then I would tax every member $25 for every post they don't make. And then I would redesign the site into a poop fest. poop fests are fun so I can feel my hands squish the poop all in my hands and it would feel all warm and good. then I would make a charity and donate all my cash to it to make myself look good. But it's a charity for me so I get the money back. I get money back like you get money back when paying with visa because we know we all get cash back when paying with visa. so we can promote me to staff so I can go through with my plan. Remove all staff members before you recruit me and I'll be the only staff. If you choose me I go by republican rules so I am cool. And also I will be needing a scalp. For you know I need one. And I should be staff because you know I just need to be staff! Join me and you will never be sad never feel scared. I am the wiener that slips between your buns, the wiener you love, the wiener wiener, chicken dinner. Vote for me. If you vote for me you will never need toilet paper. Vote for me and your school lunches will no longer consist of wheat. Vote for me, the greatest, the baddest... Of them all!! AZAZEL!!!

Nevermind

User is banned.
Azazel said:
I is very active member. If I was to be staff I would be not abusive and not ban random people. I also would be better than all staff because I would ban everyone I don't like so lots of people would be banned. making the community consist of 5 members and it won't that many people so I can run the community better without so many people. Then I would tax every member $25 for every post they don't make. And then I would redesign the site into a poop fest. poop fests are fun so I can feel my hands squish the poop all in my hands and it would feel all warm and good. then I would make a charity and donate all my cash to it to make myself look good. But it's a charity for me so I get the money back. I get money back like you get money back when paying with visa because we know we all get cash back when paying with visa. so we can promote me to staff so I can go through with my plan. Remove all staff members before you recruit me and I'll be the only staff. If you choose me I go by republican rules so I am cool. And also I will be needing a scalp. For you know I need one. And I should be staff because you know I just need to be staff! Join me and you will never be sad never feel scared. I am the wiener that slips between your buns, the wiener you love, the wiener wiener, chicken dinner. Vote for me. If you vote for me you will never need toilet paper. Vote for me and your school lunches will no longer consist of wheat. Vote for me, the greatest, the baddest... Of them all!! AZAZEL!!!

Ther re ar re no r r's in your r name. No staff for r you.

Random

Re: RE: Fresh

Nevermind said:
Ther re ar re no r r's in your r name. No staff for r you.
but leader, u have notepad in ur name.

@'nevermind'Notepad

Michael

Damn. Well at least you know what it's like for us on a daily basis.

Beats said:
To be honest, FK needs more Staff. As you can see, 2 out of the 3 Staff members are currently offline. Since @Narc and @Philly are probably taking care of other stuff, they probably don't have time to deal with reports and such.

That's why FK needs more Staff or at least to bring back Moderators.

Philly and Narc don't really have time to be dealing with reports (I am guessing). They have a lot more things to deal with.

We all deal with reports accordingly. It's not a hassle.

Astro

User is banned.
The user to be promoted should be unbiased and handle disputes with no attachment to any user. They need to be cold and not allow emotion to hinder their judgment.

Pretty much a Cannibal 2.0.

Andy

User is banned.
Explode said:
Inb4 "ooh me i am best staff ever i was staff on forum before with 2 users!!!!".

That's gold.

Good luck on finding the right person for the job, guys.

Solar

Power member.
Well, that was short-lived. Sorry to hear about your demotion, @"Fresh".

Fresh

Power member.
Solar said:
Well, that was short-lived. Sorry to hear about your demotion, @"Fresh".

I left on my own, I asked to leave the team. It wasn't a job i wanted to do, not because I could "handle" it. Would be very hard to judge someone's performance in less than 48 hours. But I will let people think whatever they want to think even though the fucking wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.