• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Fresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narc

User is banned.
Fresh was probational staff, we demoted him due to him not being able to handle what staff has to offer.

YES, we will be looking for new staff member. Dont message me about becoming staff as it makes your chances lower.

Fresh

Power member.
Thank you for doing this, just didn't suit me. Not sure why it says I couldn't handle it, I was staff for less than a day would be pretty hard to judge how well I did in a day, I just didn't want it. I'm sure the next staff member will be a great pick.

Beats

Power member.
Wow, I did not see this coming either.

Good luck with choosing the next lucky Staff Member.

Exist

Formerly @Trap
Hopefully the next pick will be a somewhat permanent choice.

I think @Prepare or @Beats would make a rather good pick. Even if we aren't necessarily supposed to nominate others.

Random

@Chill for staff, he was officially trusted, and he's met staff irl. I'd vote for him.

Explode

Inb4 "ooh me i am best staff ever i was staff on forum before with 2 users!!!!".

Random

Re: RE: Fresh

Explode said:
Inb4 "ooh me i am best staff ever i was staff on forum before with 2 users!!!!".
I was staff on a forum with 3 members fam, come at me.

#thug

Day

Power member.
Explode said:

ooh me i am best staff ever i was staff on forum before with 2 users!!!!

Alex

Power member.
Interesting, I wonder what he couldn't handle.

Fresh

Power member.
Alex said:
Interesting, I wonder what he couldn't handle.

I just didn't want staff, not sure why its such a big deal but whatever.

Beats

Power member.
Fresh said:
I just didn't want staff, not sure why its such a big deal but whatever.

I understand why you feel that way. But, personally, I've been trying to get Staff since 2012. The day I joined.

ORC

Is there any reason in particular why we need more staff members? It seems like everyone is doing a good job as it is.

nylolovemydudes

Power member.
Beats said:
I understand why you feel that way. But, personally, I've been trying to get Staff since 2012. The day I joined.

Sounds funny how you say it like that. If it's like a lottery and then boom! You hit the jackpot.

Beats

Power member.
ORC said:
Is there any reason in particular why we need more staff members? It seems like everyone is doing a good job as it is.

To be honest, FK needs more Staff. As you can see, 2 out of the 3 Staff members are currently offline. Since @Narc and @Philly are probably taking care of other stuff, they probably don't have time to deal with reports and such.

That's why FK needs more Staff or at least to bring back Moderators.

Philly and Narc don't really have time to be dealing with reports (I am guessing). They have a lot more things to deal with.

Nevermind

User is banned.
Beats said:
To be honest, FK needs more Staff. As you can see, 2 out of the 3 Staff members are currently offline. Since @Narc and @Philly are probably taking care of other stuff, they probably don't have time to deal with reports and such.

Philly and Narc don't really have time to be dealing with reports (I am guessing). They have a lot more things to deal with.

We have way too many staff, to be honest.

Fresh

Power member.
Beats said:

And I think you would be a great suit for the job, along with some other users. It's just not the job for me, have to much going on and I'm fine with being a normal user. Good luck to anyone reaching for a staff position and I'm sorry @Narc .

nylolovemydudes

Power member.
Beats said:

4* staff members.

To be honest if you really have a lot of staff members then there's something wrong. A staff member is a hard position and to be honest being a staff member takes great responsibility. Doing reports, moving threads in the right order..staff duty work, etc. If the staff members can't handle the job due to other distractions, then you need a replacement. Not saying this is their life, but you need staff members to maintain the site community/society.

Status
Not open for further replies.