• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

FREE MEMBERSHIP PINS-GUIDE!!!

SolutioN

Once I'm close to an apple store I might give it a try. I live pretty far away from one so I'll leave this to others. Thanks for sharing Venom:smug:

exoinsiders

I would try this, but i have no apple stores near me... Couldn't you do this for any store that sells phones though?

Ven0m

Onyx user!
exoinsiders said:
I would try this, but i have no apple stores near me... Couldn't you do this for any store that sells phones though?

Only Apple stores have phones on display with full features included. To my knowledge, no other store has that. If you can find one, go for it.

~Ven0m

exoinsiders

Ven0m said:
Only Apple stores have phones on display with full features included. To my knowledge, no other store has that. If you can find one, go for it.

~Ven0m
Thanks. I'll check my Verizon store near me... But yeah... Thanks again.

Sage Mode

Onyx user!
Real awesome method here (can't believe I never thought of it lol..), going to give it a shot some time soon.

Ven0m

Onyx user!
Sage Mode said:
Real awesome method here (can't believe I never thought of it lol..), going to give it a shot some time soon.

Thanks for the feedback! Your very welcome! Enjoy!

~Ven0m

PS: Rep is very appreciated, although voluntary.

zacker150

Just a noob question here, but how do you enter the pin? When you try get membership via mobile, it prompts you for your mobile number where they'll send you your pin.

Bcg

Onyx user!
Hmm, I wonder why I never thought of this. I always just get my friend that works at 711 to get me RS Cards. I may just have to try this out though >:)

-Bcg

absentkid12

Wow this is so simple I dont know why I didnt think of it! Good guide I want to try this so bad now.

SeaCucumber

This is a great idea, never thought of using products in the Apple store to do anything other than taking silly photos :3 . I can think of many more things that could be done with this...hmm...