• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

FREE MEMBERSHIP PINS-GUIDE!!!

Ven0m

Onyx user!
The Guide

Hey! Ven0m is back with a new method of pissing off jagex. <--(botting works well too) Well if you piss your pants when you think of yourself doing something "illegal" then gtfo this topic, because obviously what kind of fu*ken' retard would give away free pins. Anyhow this is how the method works: Firstly, you need access to an apple store, i know apple stores are probably all over the world so i don't think this will be a problem. Then walk in and go to an iphone, and text hd to 64337. They will send you a message back saying reply with yes to get your pin, so obviously reply yes. XD wait a bit and they will send you the pin, bam membership for a month.

Tips and Tricks from a pro:

* Their is a limit of 3 pins per phone, the next month you can get more pins.

* don't be a retard and walk in acting all ninja and looking obvious that your guna steal pins for a fat guy in a suite.

*If an employee comes up and says can i help you don't spaz out and make a break for it, keep your cool, just polity say no I'm just looking around or checking out the store, something any other NORMAL would say.

* If an employee looks at you like they think your doing something wrong, then once again don't spaz out or anything, finish your one pin your working and ask them a few questions about the phone like your interested and leave normally.

* Clear the conversation after your done with that phone
* its not that not that hard at all, its one of the simplest process ever, I've already gotten 30 pins from it, so it probably not that hard for you to get 30 as well, the first time is always the hardest, just chill.​

ENJOY RUNEGEAR!

~Ven0m

PS: If you enjoyed this guide and used it, please rep me because I would really appreciate it! Thanks a ton in advance.

Scenery

User is banned.
Thanks,It's been posted before and is highly known but I'm sure Apple looks at their bills and contact jagex for a reimbursment thus leaving your account with a negative balance.

Ven0m

Onyx user!
Scenery said:
Thanks,It's been posted before and is highly known but I'm sure Apple looks at their bills and contact jagex for a reimbursment thus leaving your account with a negative balance.

u mean ur runescape account with a negative balance? is that even possible?

~Ven0m

Scenery

User is banned.
Yes it's possible. It's their way of saying you owe them money. Until you remove the negative balance you won't be able to log in and play.

Ven0m

Onyx user!
Scenery said:
Yes it's possible. It's their way of saying you owe them money. Until you remove the negative balance you won't be able to log in and play.

yea but, how would jagex know that your account is the one involved in all this? and i dont believe this, cuz ive used this method numerous times and still, no negative balance.

~Ven0m

Scenery

User is banned.
If you don't believe me feel free to look up any entries about this guide. As for them knowing, it's as simple as tracking the number being charged and connecting it with the pin number issued to that phone. From there they could easily connect the account that has used the pin.

Reaper_mybb_import12521

Pretty good guide, but Scenery makes some points. Plus, what if they catch you, what do you do then? :p

Ven0m

Onyx user!
Reaper said:
Pretty good guide, but Scenery makes some points. Plus, what if they catch you, what do you do then? :p

i can bust u outa jail. ill bribe the officer with 100 membership pins.

ME: Yo, let Reaper go.
OFFICER: **** NO!
ME: Here's a couple pins...
OFFICER: DONE!

jk, believe me when i say, that ive never been caught and none of this has EVER happened to me or any of my friends that do this. Done this at least 30 times and always worked perfectly, no negative balance or any of that crap.

~Ven0m

Scenery

User is banned.
Ven0m said:

jk, believe me when i say, that ive never been caught and none of this has EVER happened to me or any of my friends that do this. Done this at least 30 times and always worked perfectly, no negative balance or any of that crap.

~Ven0m
Oh yeah, I forgot cops played runescape instead of protecting the community.

Reaper_mybb_import12521

Ven0m said:

~Ven0m
Oh okay good, will def do this then. Thanks! ^_^

Scenery

User is banned.
Reaper said:

Sarcasm Detected(?)

I'm not so sure haha.

Ven0m

Onyx user!
Reaper said:

lol np man.rep me for awesome guide?

Thanks a ton in advance?!!

~Ven0m

Reaper_mybb_import12521

There you go some rep, pretty good guide. :p Want to give me a pin? <3
Just realized, no Apple Store around here. :p

Ven0m

Onyx user!
Reaper said:
There you go some rep, pretty good guide. :p Want to give me a pin? <3
Just realized, no Apple Store around here. :p

Really sorry bro, but I'm currently have no pins in stock. But next time i go to mall, ill remember u!

~Ven0m

Treb

Onyx user!
I saw this somewhere on powerbot, apparently some stores will track what their display phones are doing..

Ven0m

Onyx user!
treb said:
I saw this somewhere on powerbot, apparently some stores will track what their display phones are doing..

So what, still free membership!!!

~Ven0m

Captain Falcon

Onyx user!
treb said:

if you really want to just 'borrow' somebody's phone that you don't like. go to school and ask if you can use their phone to text your 'dad' real quick.

when they get the bill, pff yeah right i don't even play runescape...

you know what? this is actually a really good idea for people you REALLY dont like lollll

person you dont like = person A
mom = mom

Mom: HEY! Whats this $20 bill on your phone?!
Person A: What the hell are you talking about mom?
Mom: Don't act stupid! You're grounded for a month!
Person A: FUCK!

Ven0m

Onyx user!
xzile said:
if you really want to just 'borrow' somebody's phone that you don't like. go to school and ask if you can use their phone to text your 'dad' real quick.

when they get the bill, pff yeah right i don't even play runescape...

you know what? this is actually a really good idea for people you REALLY dont like lollll

person you dont like = person A
mom = mom

Mom: HEY! Whats this $20 bill on your phone?!
Person A: What the hell are you talking about mom?
Mom: Don't act stupid! You're grounded for a month!
Person A: F*ck!

Lol... There ya go. Something good always comes outta my threads. Rep me xzile for great guide??

~Ven0m