• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

FREE MEMBERSHIP PINS-GUIDE!!!

Captain Falcon

Onyx user!
Ven0m said:
Lol... There ya go. Something good always comes outta my threads. Rep me xzile for great guide??

~Ven0m

It's usually not polite to ask for rep. Rep is earned without asking for it (in most cases. :/) But I guess, since i kind of like this guide. Could probably screw over a few people i know in school now with this.

Ven0m

Onyx user!
xzile said:
It's usually not polite to ask for rep. Rep is earned without asking for it (in most cases. :/) But I guess, since i kind of like this guide. Could probably screw over a few people i know in school now with this.

Lol man, sorry for asking but glad this guide helped you!!!

~Ven0m

Couraqe

I've read something like this before. I wish the stores near me had there phones on. :p

Ven0m

Onyx user!
liquidsystem said:
Am I able to share this guide if I give you credit on another forum? ^_^

By all means bro, go right ahead.

~Ven0m

Ven0m

Onyx user!
liquidsystem said:
Does that number still work? I texted it and never got a response...

I dont know man. I havent tried it in like 2 months. Will try it soon and tell you if it worked for me. Are you sure you texted right #?

~Ven0m

liquidsystem

Yeah, I texted the right number, it fails to text, like it doesn't have enough digits or something, 64337 correct?

Ven0m

Onyx user!
liquidsystem said:
Yeah, I texted the right number, it fails to text, like it doesn't have enough digits or something, 64337 correct?

um yea man. I dont know bro. I'll check it out and tell if the guide doesn't work anymore.

~Ven0m

liquidsystem

Alright, because I've already told like, 20+ people how to do it, and it would suck if I get -rep for a false guide >_<

Eon

Onyx user!
Ven0m said:
yea but, how would jagex know that your account is the one involved in all this? and i dont believe this, cuz ive used this method numerous times and still, no negative balance.

~Ven0m

- Jagex sends pin 9001 to phone number 1231231239.
- Apple store sees bill and contacts JageX for reimbursement.
- Jagex sees that pin 9001 was sent to 1231231239 (Apple) and initiates refund.
- Jagex sees that pin 9001 was activated on account 'DoodleSplurge.'
- 'DoodleSplurge' gains negative balance, Apple store gets money, JageX makes a friend at Apple, everybody's happy.

Just because you haven't been caught doesn't mean you won't ;)

Ven0m

Onyx user!
Solarious plexus said:
These are all the same man, stop re leeching them its kinda annoying...

First thing, who are you?

Second, grave-digging much?

Third, spamming you post count much? In 1 min, you replied to like 5 of my threads...

Fourth, what are you talking about....????

~Ven0m

Eon

Onyx user!
It's not grave-digging.

Pheonix

Onyx user!
Ven0m said:
First thing, who are you?

Second, grave-digging much?

Third, spamming you post count much? In 1 min, you replied to like 5 of my threads...

Fourth, what are you talking about....????

~Ven0m

Oh please.. you make threads like this to spam for points.. thats not grave digging, and im sure he is more liked on this forum then you are.

Ven0m said:
I dont know man. I havent tried it in like 2 months. Will try it soon and tell you if it worked for me. Are you sure you texted right #?

~Ven0m

Oh my. You must Have down syndrome?? its a different number for every country.

Treb

Onyx user!
as i said last time, this is like robbing a store.. u can be charged with theft

Edit: cant believe no1 got caught

Montoya-Valdez

Onyx user!
Woaa, Haha.

I'll try this out, New Apple store opened in Amsterdam, even if they charge back the payment I cba its good for throw away accounts or like imposters for dicing.