• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

FREE MEMBERSHIP PINS-GUIDE!!!

alezcas

Well, everybody have some point and hope that this game will erase its difficulties.

SilesRS

This doesn't seem safe though, like you can get a negative balance and it has been proven. Yes, this does work but, it still is Illegal and a risk of being arrested/Fined :|

Gengar_mybb_import19743

SilesRS said:
This doesn't seem safe though, like you can get a negative balance and it has been proven. Yes, this does work but, it still is Illegal and a risk of being arrested/Fined :|

Show me one person who was fined or arrested for this, don't post false information.

ReloadedPK

I got a negative balance doing this. They negative balanced me 1 year later though -.- But it was with my house phone my mom was moving at the time and forgot to pay the bill XD

Arcus Isidar

ReloadedPK said:
I got a negative balance doing this. They negative balanced me 1 year later though -.- But it was with my house phone my mom was moving at the time and forgot to pay the bill XD

Lol, at least you got away with it. This method might and might not work. I've tried it b4 and had it work while my friend tried and Jagex gave him negative balance. Just can't tell. It's better to be safe and just buy membs.