• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Award Grant - Sports Lover

Color

My favorite professional athlete would probably be Geoff Rowley, with Paul Rodriguez, Nyjah Huston, Ryan Sheckler, and Chaz Ortiz close behind. They're all gnarly as fuck.

Solar

Power member.
Derek Jeter. I've been watching him play for as long as I can remember, and have always looked up to him.

Pacino

Onyx user!
Cesc Fabregas, he's the best at what he does even though there's CR7 and Messi...

Premium

User is banned.
De Anthony Thomas AKA "Black mamba"
Favorite running back when he played for Oregon! But now he's on the road to glory to be playing in the NFL! This season comming up!

Michael

Cristiano Ronaldo and David De Gea.

Cristiano: Inspired me to be a footballer.
De Gea: Inspired me to be a goalkeeper and play professionally.

wall

Power member.
My favorite athlete is Sindey Crosby of the Pittsburgh Penguins, he's one of the greatest in hockey and he proved himself worthy to wear that captain patch.

Doom

Power member.
Well, Payton Manning. He's all around the best football player... or Tim Tebow.

Pay mor attention to skating though haha. I like Alex Midler. He was sick a'f. Now he's just another pro skater :/

Almighty

User is banned.
Brett Farve! One of the Greatest QB's of all times!

Cyberspace

Power member.
Yeti said:
Wheel chair curling, shit takes real arm strength

dsc_5983-wheelchair-curling.jpg

@miles

Will grant you and others tomorrow, not on my computer.

Amp

Power member.
Cool award, I love the idea of this.

My favorite athlete of all-time is without a doubt Allen Iverson. He is the most original player to ever play the game, he basically changed the game of basketball. It baffles me that I am virtually the same height as him. And it amazes me that he was able to do what he did in the league, with the size he is. He was simply fearless, and the best player on the floor whenever he stepped on the floor. He played every game like it was his last. I'll never forget the way he played, and of course his infamous practice rant. :p

As LeBron said, he is the best pound-for-pound player to ever play the game. Anyway, I could go on and on, but I'll stop here.

SOS

I like mo farah. He' an amazing track and field athlete.

Cyberspace

Power member.
Paradox said:
Eli Manning, he is tough and he knows how to through a football. @Cyberspace is that good enough?

Pretty much anything is acceptable, I'll add you and other in tonight when I get off of work at 8 PM. Right before or after I make a scam report on someone on here. :|

Zeref

Onyx user!
Frank Lampard , At the age of 35 and still going strong, Frank Lampard has further cemented his legacy as one of the greatest players of his generation with his performances throughout his career and he is a great inspiration to me :)

Fuck

User is banned.
Pavel Datsyuk because Detroit Red Wings, why else?

Miles

User is banned.
I think Travis Pastrana is such a badass. I don't know what category he goes in because he's incredible at all motorized sports, he hops on a bike and can do a backflip immediately. He's one of those people who understands gravity (sort-of) in the sense that he can throw himself into some weird spin and come out on his feet, on any vehicle. He's good at everything he does and usually manages to not hurt himself.

On a more athletic level, I think catcher for the SF giants Buster Posey is a badass too, he's so young and he's already getting paid a shitton, nuff said.

Almighty

User is banned.
Just updating my post!

Brett Farve! He is one of the greatest QB's of all time!