• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Award Grant - Sports Lover

Taco Bell

User is banned.
My favorite sports player is Aaron Rodgers, because he is probably the best quarterback around.

Cyberspace

Power member.
Profanity said:
Mine is Chase Armitage.
Freerunning and parkour is some fun shit and this guy inspired me to take it to the next level.

Is that like track or something? Freerunning... Lawl, I'm dumb.

Professor

Alfonso Soriano. I love his stance, and I've loved him since the first time he was on the Yankees. It's fun to watch him.

Profanity

User is banned.
Cyberspace said:
Is that like track or something? Freerunning... Lawl, I'm dumb.

It's not like an official sport or anything but I'd classify it as one.
Freerunning and parkour differ but have similarities being almost exactly alike. I rather do freerunning as it's a better rush. What it is, is using the environment around you to get from point A to point B.
Doing some crazy next level shit while you're at it but I'm not at that point yet, :p.

Cyberspace

Power member.
Profanity said:
It's not like an official sport or anything but I'd classify it as one.
Freerunning and parkour differ but have similarities being almost exactly alike. I rather do freerunning as it's a better rush. What it is, is using the environment around you to get from point A to point B.
Doing some crazy next level shit while you're at it but I'm not at that point yet, :p.

Sounds pretty cool, I'll look into that. Thanks :)

Mojo

User is banned.
I'd have to say Ryan Sheckler. He is a skate boarder if you did not know. I say that because since a very young age, he as been extraordinary. He's been my favorite skater since I was 12. Hell, I even dressed like him for about a year! I was such a fanboy :p

Bucks

Onyx user!
My favourite athlete has to be Curtis Woodhouse the boxer/footballer. He never gave up on his dreams and pursued them at all costs. He also promised his dad on his death bed that he would win the british title and he put every last effort in and won on a points decision. He is an inspiration to me and the dedication he shows to his loved ones is exactly what you want to see from a sportsman.

Central

Onyx user!
Michael Jordan because he is greatest basketball player of all time. ( Generic answer right? :3 )

Sapphire

Power member.
Cam Newton. I loved him when he played for Auburn and I still watch him as he plays for the Panthers. :p

Astro

User is banned.
My favourite of all time would have to be Ayrton Senna, brazilian F1 driver, simply because he drove for the pride of his country and passion for the sport. He also contributed many safety regulations after seeing a lot of his friends die in racing accidents, before he eventually fell to the same fate.

Rampaging

User is banned.
Thanks for doing this man!

OT: My favorite athlete is Usain Bolt because I really like running and he runs FAST

Cyberspace

Power member.
Astro said:
My favourite of all time would have to be Ayrton Senna, brazilian F1 driver, simply because he drove for the pride of his country and passion for the sport. He also contributed many safety regulations after seeing a lot of his friends die in racing accidents, before he eventually fell to the same fate.

Award granted, but now I see you finally reply.

Astro

User is banned.
Cyberspace said:
Award granted, but now I see you finally reply.

Been extremely busy, and I apologise for not getting back to you.
It seems you've worked things out though.

edit: Thanks for the award.

Adrian

Power member.
Micheal Jordan Beacuse he Was the Best Basketball Player!!!

Hitmarker

User is banned.
My favorite athlete is Jerry Rice, because he is a big inspiration to my father.
#49ersFTW

Poison

Doses & Mimosas
Most definitely Paul Konerko of the Chicago White Sox. Best player by far, great infielder, and he also is one of the oldest players among the sox. As well as AJ Pierzynski when he was on the Sox as their catcher.

Nuff said.

TJ

RaNDoM
Usain Bolt
I don't think I need to explain about him, probably one of the most well known track stars ever. (Fast Nignig)
I also have a few high jumpers :p since I do high jump lol.