• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Award Grant - Sports Lover

Soviet Union

Power member.
Arnold Schwarzenegger, possibly one of the most important figures within the history of bodybuilding.

Definitely a huge influence.

Paige

Some or near enough none of you will class darts as a sport, however playing semi-pro I believe it is, there's been many discussions on this topic but anyhow.
My favorite Darts player is Phil Taylor, he is a 16 time world champion and has won over £6,000,000 in prize money, he also has 1000+ wins to only 100 or so losses recorded. He is the first player to hit a 9 dart finish on TV which is the least checkout possible of a 501. I have watched him for over 15 years now and he is still playing to this day at the worlds best.
I don't expect this to count as it's in my interest, opinion and inspiration.

cruz

User is banned.
Tony Romo , personally opinion he is still acting like a rookie but he's getting a bit better after every season

Citrus

User is banned.
Not sure if this award is still available.
Favorite: Kevin Durant
Reason: Ive always been a basketball fan since I was a younglin. When I first saw him play in high school it blew my mind. Ive been crazy about him ever since I first saw him. He will always be my favorite current basketball player. He pretty much kept me in the game and inspired me to play well into high school. And also on a side note I got a few pairs of his shoes and like 2 jerseys of his, and his autograph on a pair of his shoes. Pretty dank.

tattoo

User is banned.
Lebron james. fuck the haters, he's gonna be the next GOAT

Gentlemen

Onyx user!
Derrick Rose.
He is my favorite athlete because he keeps dealing with so much criticism and heart break due to injuries, but he keeps coming back again and again and proving why he is one of the best players in the league.
2nd Favorite: James Harden - You have to respect that beard game.

Wing

User is banned.
Sydney Crosby, hes from the same province as me and hes always been an inspiration to me:)

Senpai

User is banned.
One of my favorite players has to be Paul Pierce. He is a great ass player, one of the best vets. Even though he isn't with Boston anymore, I still love him.

THE TRUTH

Rolo

Power member.
My favorite soccer player is Zlatan Ibrahimovic because he has a sexy name and he's pretty good at soccer :p

Bomb

User is banned.
My favorite NBA athlete is Hakeem Olajuwon or Tim Duncan.

They are 2 of the best Bigmen in my opinion.
Duncan is the pinnacle of fundamentals, teamwork, & longevity. I love watching him and I have based my game off of him since he's so effective and hard to stop. I just love the way he plays and he plays with passion yet he keeps calm at all times. He's truly one of a kind.

As for Hakeem, he grew up with nothing and still became the staple of what a finesse Bigman should be and play like. He was truly an amazing player and he is in the top 10 for steals..as a damn near 7foot player. That's enough of an accomplishment in its own. I never got to watch him play live, but I have watched countless hours of him playing via YouTube and I still to this day can't fathom how he was so agile and remarkable as a player.

As for the NFL, my favorite player would have to be Ray Lewis, Brian Urlacher, or Dick Butkus.

They all were amazing Linebackers in their own respective careers, never backed down from anything, and always gave 100% while playing with grit and pure passion. I always tried to play like them when I played football, even though I played LE. If you play like them, you will always do good no matter the position.

I'm not a big fan of any other sports besides Boxing and MMA, so I don't want to go into too much detail about those sports and my favorite ayers in said sports.

Weed

Favorite Athlete: Ryan Sheckler (Skateboarding counts ok)

Why: I have always looked up to Ryan Sheckler every since I started skateboarding when I was around 11. He was a Pro Skater by the age of 13 and that really amazed me. :D

Harm

User is banned.
Cyberspace said:
I am the owner of "Sports Lover"

To get in all you have to do is tell me who your favorite athlete is and why.

They can be either professional or on the college level.

Please leave me some feedback here!: http://www.forumkorner.com/thread-161788.html[/CENTER]

My favorite athlete is David Beckham ! Ever since I was a little boy he has inspired me to never give up and to keep trying my hardest. I started watching him when I was 3 and played soccer starting at 4. I've played soccer from 4 to 19 and I'm 19 right now and still look up to him. He's such a motivation ! Thanks for the award man ! Appreciate it !​

Flames

User is banned.
One of my many few athletes would be Ryan Doyle.

When I first started freerunning, I got the chance to meet up with him and he just over all a great guy and he is great at what he does.

Gen

User is banned.
The thread owner has been inactive for a while but hey, yolo.

Favorite Athlete: Steph Curry

Reason: Most entertaining player in the league to watch, incredible handles and shooting ability, to top it all off he was MVP this year and the GS Warriors picked up the Championship.

Hate

Power member.
My favorite athlete is Kyrie Irving. Why because he is a beast and is one of the best players in the NBA. I really like basketball and have a love for the game.