• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Another gamertag reset?

Sonic Youth

Onyx user!

Tequila

You better start on a list that are inactive for atleast 5 years old. LOLOL

Rare

If this happens then seriously, market is done for.

Sonic Youth

Onyx user!
Rare said:

that's what i thought, you think Microsoft is purposely doing this so people will stop selling them?

Tequila

Rare said:

More than 98% percent chance that it will happen @Rare

Rare

No doubt about that, they probably knew about the market and found out this way to shut it down. @tequila

Old Man

Power member.
I don't think you read it right. I've seen it too, but it says in the NEXT 5 years. At least according to Geek.com

Sonic Youth

Onyx user!
Cove said:
I don't think you read it right. I've seen it too, but it says in the NEXT 5 years. At least according to Geek.com

"gamertags will now expire after 5 years"
"The new agreement kicks in September 15th, joined by tweaks to the privacy agreement plus adjustments to its terms for the Skype and OneDrive services"
i dont think it will be in 5 years because after the new console, microsoft is wanting to focus more on pc gaming

Old Man

Power member.
Sonic Youth said:
"gamertags will now expire after 5 years"
"The new agreement kicks in September 15th, joined by tweaks to the privacy agreement plus adjustments to its terms for the Skype and OneDrive services"
i dont think it will be in 5 years because after the new console, microsoft is wanting to focus more on pc gaming

What's your kik? I wanna show you a screenshot real quick. Just to show you what I've seen.

Sonic Youth

Onyx user!
Cove said:
What's your kik? I wanna show you a screenshot real quick. Just to show you what I've seen.

my kik is 9pc, and im just going off of what ive read on that one article

Ponyo

Power member.
Boy if this happens I'd be able to get my GTs

Apollo

Onyx user!
it already is happening Microsoft sent out emails gamertags expires after 5 years

Sonic Youth

Onyx user!
@cove was right about this, its not going to be too detrimental to the market, and i doubt in 5 years xbl will still be relevant

Old Man

Power member.
I really hope you guys realize that this means

Starting on September 15th, 2016, any account that is inactive for 5 years after this date will be reset. Not accounts that have been inactive for 5 years until now.

Tequila

Blue said:
Lmfaoo I knew about this like 1-2 months ago ofcourse someone spills it

You, didn't know jack shit about this @Blue

Eddie

User is banned.
Throwback when Me, Saturn and The Host knew about the reset before any of you guys ;)

Samus

Power member.
I already have a list autoclicker army coming in full force