• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Another gamertag reset?

Eddie

User is banned.
Samus said:
I already have a list autoclicker army coming in full force

Good luck with all the fresh silver Gt that you claim. It will be banned instantly.

Samus

Power member.
Eddie said:
Good luck with all the fresh silver Gt that you claim. It will be banned instantly.
tenures on deck I'm coming prepared

Eddie

User is banned.
Samus said:
tenures on deck I'm coming prepared

As long as your not using a turbo or a auto clicker than you should be fine. Seriously their is zero point in using them. I claimed around 40 tags in the reset but only kept around 10 and remember I only use my magical fingers.

Savage

Onyx user!
I highly doubt this will happen, but I could be wrong.

Tequila

Eddie said:
As long as your not using a turbo or a auto clicker than you should be fine. Seriously their is zero point in using them. I claimed around 40 tags in the reset but only kept around 10 and remember I only use my magical fingers.

Turbo will get you banned, GG, but an Auto Claimer??? naw fam.. @Samus hopefully you can find tags that are inactive for almost 5 years.

Eddie

User is banned.
Tequila said:
Turbo will get you banned, GG, but an Auto Claimer??? naw fam.. @Samus hopefully you can find tags that are inactive for almost 5 years.
You don't believe me? I had a friend who used it and got banned 4-8 Hours after claiming 3 tags with it.

Backwoods

User is banned.
If you believe the market will be ruined then you aren't smart. Xbox isn't going anywhere and OG gamertags will always uphold more and more value as they get more scarce and rare. Use your heads, hold on to a lot of these tags, and wait for them to uphold value and I bet you anything they will end up being worth something.

Yui

I think this would be a good idea. It gives people who didn't get a certain Gamertag in the last reset to hopefully get something they want in this reset. I'm not talking about people in the Gamertag community, just unfortunate players in general.

600Boy_LA

User is banned.
Blue said:
@tequilla are you stupid kid? I knew about this for mad long lmfaooo

maybe if you tag @tequila right you wouldn't look stupid yourself

Tequila

Blue said:
@tequilla are you stupid kid? I knew about this for mad long lmfaooo

Actually, it's Tequila, not Tequilla?

Magnificent

Better not be some tenure shit this time, that was fucking gay the last reset

ForumKorner

I wanna smack every person that stay flexing on this thread about info they knew back then.

Who the fuck cares if you knew the information beforehand.
Irrelevant ass posts to flex how informative you are. All you niggas in the GT community stay sucking on Saturns dick.

Anyways, to the main topic of what this thread is suppose to be about; I'm glad they're implementing this shit. GT hoarders need to stop hogging tags that they're not using.

Tequila

Blue said:
@tequila are you stupid kid? I knew about this for mad long lmfaooo

There you go! know you don't look half stupid now.

Revo

Power member.
I knew about this way before kennedy was assassinated smh

Liquids

2nd best news i've heard all tear. 1st being the v1 reset hehe you know me @voices

Eddie

User is banned.
Fantasy said:
I wanna smack every person that stay flexing on this thread about info they knew back then.

Who the fuck cares if you knew the information beforehand.
Irrelevant ass posts to flex how informative you are. All you niggas in the GT community stay sucking on Saturns dick.

Anyways, to the main topic of what this thread is suppose to be about; I'm glad they're implementing this shit. GT hoarders need to stop hogging tags that they're not using.
If your gonna talk shit then @ me next time kid. No one is flexing here boy. Lmao

ForumKorner

Eddie said:
If your gonna talk shit then @ me next time kid. No one is flexing here boy. Lmao
Learn to get your facts straight first nigga. It wasn't a direct person, I was generally speaking to everyone dumbass. "Talk shit get hit", what you gunna do? DDOS me? You harmless shit. Don't even threaten online, I'll bury you in the ground in person. No one flexing? Why you come in this thread flexing info about "oh ive been known this info a long time ago blah blah blah blah with Saturn" nigha who the fuck cares if you've been known this shit.

Point is nobody gives a fuck if you known this before. Seems like you got salty af, don't act all big and tough online. If you wanna square up come thru NYC. I'll meet up otherwise keep your mouth shut with your nerdy ass "talk shit get hit" you not hitting shit.

Eddie

User is banned.
Fantasy said:
Learn to get your facts straight first nigga. It wasn't a direct person, I was generally speaking to everyone dumbass. "Talk shit get hit", what you gunna do? DDOS me? You harmless shit. Don't even threaten online, I'll bury you in the ground in person. No one flexing? Why you come in this thread flexing info about "oh ive been known this info a long time ago blah blah blah blah with Saturn" nigha who the fuck cares if you've been known this shit.

Point is nobody gives a fuck if you known this before. Seems like you got salty af, don't  act all big and tough online. If you wanna square up come thru NYC. I'll meet up otherwise keep your mouth shut with your nerdy ass "talk shit get hit" you not hitting shit.
Lmao your salty as hell if you need to write 2 paragraphs about me [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif];)[/font]