• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

A Modest Question for Meat Lovers

Replicate

User is banned.
@Cann!bal would you consider eating animal products (cheese, milk, yogurt) wrong?

Sega

User is banned.
Is it alright for vegetarians to eat animal crackers?

Cann!bal

Power member.
Circuit said:
@Cann!bal would you consider eating animal products (cheese, milk, yogurt) wrong?
They are still products of cruelty and are very unhealthy. Not your mom, not your milk.

jAmil said:
I eat ass so am I a vegan or a meat eater?
You can still eat ass, dick, and pussy and be vegan.

Jamil

@hydrogen
Cann!bal said:
They are still products of cruelty and are very unhealthy. Not your mom, not your milk.

You can still eat ass, dick, and pussy and be vegan.

I mean like with a fork, knife, ketchup, and in that context.

O F

I don't believe in the way these huge farms treat the animals but since the start of time animals have eaten other animals, it's part of the food chain.

Cann!bal

Power member.
vengggg said:
There is nothing wrong with eating an animal.
Animals have a capacity for fear, pain and suffering just like you and me. Therefore, we are all equals in that capacity. And to say we are better than them because we have a higher cognitive ability and that they deserve to die because they have one that's lower, what is this other than a racist theory?

Babies and some disabled are also intellectually inept but nobody says we should eat them.

O F said:
I don't believe in the way these huge farms treat the animals but since the start of time animals have eaten other animals, it's part of the food chain.
Nature has never justified anything. Rape, murder and war are natural, but we understand rape, murder and war to be wrong.

vengggg

Cann!bal said:
Animals have a capacity for fear, pain and suffering just like you and me. Therefore, we are all equals in that capacity. And to say we are better than them because we have a higher cognitive ability and that they deserve to die because they have one that's lower, what is this other than a racist theory?

Babies and some disabled are also intellectually inept but nobody says we should eat them.

Nature has never justified anything. Rape, murder and war are natural, but we understand rape, murder and war to be wrong.

Don't ever comment again on this thread.

Color

For someone who wishes to come off smart, you sure ask some stupid ass questions. This one is quite obvious, you already know the answer.

Cann!bal

Power member.
vengggg said:
Don't ever comment again on this thread.
This is my thread, faggot. You obviously have no argument so fuck off.

Color said:
For someone who wishes to come off smart, you sure ask some stupid ass questions.  This one is quite obvious, you already know the answer.
Lol, okay. What's the answer then, Mr. Smartypants?

Color

Cann!bal said:
This is my thread, faggot. You obviously have no argument so fuck off.

Lol, okay. What's the answer then, Mr. Smartypants?

We enjoy it, and it nourishes us.  Why do you do anything you do?  ENJOYMENT and REWARD.

Legions

I LOVE MEAT!! i love it more when @wax shares his with me tho

Cann!bal

Power member.
Color said:
We enjoy it, and it nourishes us.  Why do you do anything you do?  ENJOYMENT and REWARD.
Animal agriculture is the leading cause of unhealthiness, the leading cause of ocean dead zones, the leading cause of deforestation, the leading cause of species extinction, the leading cause of world hunger, the leading cause of global warming, and the reason billions of innocent and afraid animals are exploited, tortured and murdered and you think your taste buds are enough to justify these atrocities?

Meat, dairy and eggs are extremely unhealthy and aren't sustainable. There are too many people and not enough land.

I urge you to look at the facts and arguments for veganism before making your opinion on it.

http://freedocumentaries.org/documentary/earthlings
http://putlocker.li/cowspiracy-the-sustainability-secret-2014-full-movie-putlocker-megashare9.html
http://putlocker.ms/watch-forks-over-knives-online-free-2011-putlocker-v1.html
http://static1.squarespace.com/stat...52224/Cowspiracy-Infographic.png?format=1500w
http://www.cowspiracy.com/facts/
http://nutritionfacts.org/video/uprooting-the-leading-causes-of-death/

jstinbebr

User is banned.
If the purpose of veganism is to minimize pain & suffering then it shouldn't it be okay as long as the animal has a painless death? I've seen videos of fucking chinese people skinning raccoons alive and shit and this probably happens like every day, so I do agree with you it's very disgusting. I don't understand why any human would want to do that to something knowing that they are the same as us and can feel pain the exact same way that we can. Our consciousness and understanding of the world is so much greater than that of other animals because of the work humanity has put in over the time we have existed, it's only the ignorant and weak-minded killers that are maintaining an evil world. The people that enjoy killing and even worse the ones that enjoy causing suffering before death. There are SO many killers though, look at all of the rednecks that love killing shit. There are so many fucked up things going on that most people don't even care about animals suffering, it is just a thing that happens and no one believes that they could stop it from happening so it will continue to happen.

If the animal murdering stops then overpopulation would be a big problem. we're gonna have to teach them how to use condoms before we stop killing them lmao. really though, we have the knowledge and understanding to create a perfect world, but that is years and years from happening if it ever does happen. animals should be able to achieve this understanding if we can do it. we've just worked so much harder than any other species which is why we are the most intelligent. If you've ever seen the series Zoo on netflix it's about all other animals deciding to kill all of the humans. as crazy as that sounds I could honestly see it happening one day because they have brains too and are just as capable as we are so if they can start communicating with each other then why teh fuck not

Siesta

User is banned.
Cann!bal said:
Animal agriculture is the leading cause of unhealthiness, the leading cause of ocean dead zones, the leading cause of deforestation, the leading cause of species extinction, the leading cause of world hunger, the leading cause of global warming, and the reason billions of innocent and afraid animals are exploited, tortured and murdered and you think your taste buds are enough to justify these atrocities?

Meat, dairy and eggs are extremely unhealthy and aren't sustainable. There are too many people and not enough land.

I urge you to look at the facts and arguments for veganism before making your opinion on it.

http://freedocumentaries.org/documentary/earthlings
http://putlocker.li/cowspiracy-the-sustainability-secret-2014-full-movie-putlocker-megashare9.html
http://putlocker.ms/watch-forks-over-knives-online-free-2011-putlocker-v1.html
http://static1.squarespace.com/stat...52224/Cowspiracy-Infographic.png?format=1500w
http://www.cowspiracy.com/facts/
http://nutritionfacts.org/video/uprooting-the-leading-causes-of-death/
Try a t-bone steak, then you'll know it's worth it.

And it doesn't make you smart when you send a couple of links, it almost feels like you are just a brainwashed zombie, without the ability to think for yourself.
On the other hand, most people around the world is brainwashed by the media and goverment.

Cann!bal

Power member.
jstinbebr said:
If the purpose of veganism is to minimize pain & suffering then it shouldn't it be okay as long as the animal has a painless death? I've seen videos of fucking chinese people skinning raccoons alive and shit and this probably happens like every day, so I do agree with you it's very disgusting. I don't understand why any human would want to do that to something knowing that they are the same as us and can feel pain the exact same way that we can. Our consciousness and understanding of the world is so much greater than that of other animals because of the work humanity has put in over the time we have existed, it's only the ignorant and weak-minded killers that are maintaining an evil world. The people that enjoy killing and even worse the ones that enjoy causing suffering before death. There are SO many killers though, look at all of the rednecks that love killing shit. There are so many fucked up things going on that most people don't even care about animals suffering, it is just a thing that happens and no one believes that they could stop it from happening so it will continue to happen.

If the animal murdering stops then overpopulation would be a big problem. we're gonna have to teach them how to use condoms before we stop killing them lmao. really though, we have the knowledge and understanding to create a perfect world, but that is years and years from happening if it ever does happen. animals should be able to achieve this understanding if we can do it. we've just worked so much harder than any other species which is why we are the most intelligent. If you've ever seen the series Zoo on netflix it's about all other animals deciding to kill all of the humans. as crazy as that sounds I could honestly see it happening one day because they have brains too and are just as capable as we are so if they can start communicating with each other then why teh fuck not

If I meet a girl somewhere and bring her home, talk with her, dance and drink with her, then slip her a date rape drug, is it humane rape? She didn't feel any pain, she didn't suffer, and I treated her with respect, so what's your objection?

You cannot humanely do anything while simultaneously violating somebody's rights.

There won't be any population problems because the animal agriculture industries aren't going to all go away all at the same time. The population of cows, pigs and chickens will decrease because the demand will gradually fade.

How is that relevant?

DanishMonster said:
Try a t-bone steak, then you'll know it's worth it.

And it doesn't make you smart when you send a couple of links, it almost feels like you are just a brainwashed zombie, without the ability to think for yourself.
On the other hand, most people around the world is brainwashed by the media and goverment.

I ate meat for eighteen years. I know it tastes great. However, my taste buds do not justify the slaughter of an innocent and afraid animal who holds the same capacity for fear, suffering and pain as me.

I was providing evidence to the arguments I was making, dumbass. In no way does that demonstrate I don't have the ability to think for myself.

You're so naive to think you're right about this but you have no argument. You haven't even looked at the evidence and arguments for veganism. There is no justification for what we are doing. We are destroying the planet and committing genocides on astronomical scales because of our selfishness, because of our taste buds.

Siesta

User is banned.
Cann!bal said:
I ate meat for eighteen years. I know it tastes great. However, my taste buds do not justify the slaughter of an innocent and afraid animal who holds the same capacity for fear, suffering and pain as me.

I was providing evidence to the arguments I was making, dumbass. In no way does that demonstrate I don't have the ability to think for myself.

You're so naive to think you're right about this but you have no argument. You haven't even looked at the evidence and arguments for veganism. There is no justification for what we are doing. We are destroying the planet and committing genocides on astronomical scales because of our selfishness, because of our taste buds.
I don't care about the planet. I'm going to be dead, when the planet is dying anyways.
If it happens in 100 years I am still going to be dead.