• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

A Modest Question for Meat Lovers

Harmony

Cann!bal said:
Are you fucking retarded? You're like a broken record. There are vegan alternatives to every singe animal product; there are absolutely no health reasons to consume animal products, and in fact are tremendously unhealthy; and your diet is responsible for years of misery and deaths of billions of sentient animals, along with global warming and world hunger. Connect the dots, you dumbass.

You aren't missing out on anything. Like I've already said there's alternatives to everything that tastes similarly to exactly like the real thing. I pranked my mom the other day into eating vegan BBQ chicken wings and she couldn't tell the difference.

No, it's not. It's fact. There are no opinions about facts. It just is. Every doctor with a brain, expect fringe retards and magical medicine men, think a low fat, high carb, whole foods plant-based diet is extremely healthy.
http://nutritionfacts.org/video/uprooting-the-leading-causes-of-death/
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=583&v=30gEiweaAVQ[/video]
So your main reason if these vegan threads is to complain of the killing of animals that aren't pets? Correct? The killing of wild animals and farm animals are used for food and are a sport, such as hunting. You are calling me an idiot just because I don't support being a vegan. I like my meats, I will not cut off eating meat just to eat plants as yourself. And I'm pretty sure you won't do the same such as cut off eating plants and eat meats. As you don't support it. We all have our own opinions on stuff. And farm animals such as cows, pigs, etc along the type we harvest for food, what's the point of having them if we aren't going to harvest them for food? Besides the point of eating cows, pigs, etc, they are peoples way of making money. Don't call me a "retard" just because you are a vegan and don't like when others disagree with being a vegan. I like meat, I can guarantee you I will never be a vegan. There is no need to continue to tag me with videos, or any other information of why you think the "murder" of FARM animals that are used for food is wrong. People can make there own choices, as you are of being a vegan. It'd be like me making a thread saying how eating plants is SO WRONG, as you are killing plants etc, I could go on, but frankly I don't think us meat eaters care. Anyways have a good day. I understand you somewhat, but there is no reason to bash on me or other people because they don't support just eating plants.

Cann!bal

Power member.
Clinic said:
So your main reason if these vegan threads is to complain of the killing of animals that aren't pets? Correct? The killing of wild animals and farm animals are used for food and are a sport, such as hunting. You are calling me an idiot just because I don't support being a vegan. I like my meats, I will not cut off eating meat just to eat plants as yourself. And I'm pretty sure you won't do the same such as cut off eating plants and eat meats. As you don't support it. We all have our own opinions on stuff. And farm animals such as cows, pigs, etc along the type we harvest for food, what's the point of having them if we aren't going to harvest them for food? Besides the point of eating cows, pigs, etc, they are peoples way of making money. Don't call me a "retard" just because you are a vegan and don't like when others disagree with being a vegan. I like meat, I can guarantee you I will never be a vegan. There is no need to continue to tag me with videos, or any other information of why you think the "murder" of FARM animals that are used for food is wrong. People can make there own choices, as you are of being a vegan. It'd be like me making a thread saying how eating plants is SO WRONG, as you are killing plants etc, I could go on, but frankly I don't think us meat eaters care. Anyways have a good day. I understand you somewhat, but there is no reason to bash on me or other people because they don't support just eating plants.
You're fucking retarded. That paragraph was atrocious, factually incorrect and had essentially no consistent line of thought.

I'm not going to provide an argument if you're just going to continually dismiss and ignore mine. You can leave like you indicated, now.

Harmony

Cann!bal said:
You're fucking retarded. That paragraph was atrocious, factually incorrect and had essentially no consistent line of thought.

I'm not going to provide an argument if you're just going to continually dismiss and ignore mine. You can leave like you indicated, now.
I don't agree with being a vegan, plain and simple. And you see I'm dismissing and ignoring your "argument" when all you like to do is call me a "retard" or "dumbass" just because you can't argue against facts. I'm done talking about your opinions. Adios.

Cann!bal

Power member.
Clinic said:
I don't agree with being a vegan, plain and simple. And you see I'm dismissing and ignoring your "argument" when all you like to do is call me a "retard" or "dumbass" just because you can't argue against facts. I'm done talking about your opinions. Adios.
Calling you names isn't part of the argument, you fucking retarded faggot. It's me expressing how dumb you are.

You didn't provided a single fact, you cognitively dissonant retard. I was the only one who did and you ignored every one of them.

They're facts, not opinions.

Holy shit you're stupid.

Caligula said:
vegan burgers give u aids
have fun with aids
Untrue. No source.

Animal products cause heart disease, cancer, diabetes, osteoporosis, and mortality.
Have fun dying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=583&v=30gEiweaAVQ

Harmony

Cann!bal said:
Calling you names isn't part of the argument, you fucking retarded faggot. It's me expressing how dumb you are.

You didn't provided a single fact, you cognitively dissonant retard. I was the only one who did and you ignored every one of them.

They're facts, not opinions.

Holy shit you're stupid.

Untrue. No source.

Animal products cause heart disease, cancer, diabetes, osteoporosis, and mortality.
Have fun dying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=583&v=30gEiweaAVQ

salty salty salty salty salty salty fuck

Cann!bal

Power member.
Clinic said:
You seem pretty salty to call me a faggot when all you eat is plants. Huehue.

Harmony

Cann!bal said:
Salty fish swimming through the ocean. Swim free fishy.

Harmony

Cann!bal said:
No need to get angry for a conversation of Meats vs Eating Plants. It's an opinion, you think it's better to eat plants, I don't.
Copying all my replies shows the salt in you. "I'm a vegan I don't eat meat." "The only time I eat it is when I'm sucking cock."

Cann!bal

Power member.
Clinic said:
Whoa bro, no need to be sarcastic man! You are hurting me by posting my replies. Continue man!
@"Philly", @"Raptor", @"Fear", @"Color", @"Greed", @"Astro".

Please ban this user. He's hurting my precious feelings and won't stop even after I told him to stop.

Harmony

Cann!bal said:
@"Philly", @"Raptor", @"Fear", @"Color", @"Greed", @"Astro".

Please ban this user. He's hurting my precious feelings and won't stop even after I told him to stop.
Please ban user for tagging me calling me a faggot and hurting my insides with his salads. I'm officially done here as I just got the vegan butthurt enough to tag mods. LOLOLO. Dead.

Cann!bal

Power member.
Clinic said:
Please ban user for tagging me calling me a faggot and hurting my insides with his salads. I'm officially done here as I just got the vegan butthurt enough to tag mods. LOLOLO. Dead.
See. Look at what he's doing. He's hurting my feelings!

cas

You have to realize you're trying to talk to nitwits, your facts are all correct, however they're too deluded to grasp the concept due to the way they were raised. You don't have the mentality of a child.

Caligula

Power member.
cas said:
You have to realize you're trying to talk to nitwits, your facts are all correct, however they're too deluded to grasp the concept due to the way they were raised. You don't have the mentality of a child.
fuck you hippie vegan fuck you man