• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

9/12/14 Updates!

Epidemic

User is banned.
For the record everybody: http://gyazo.com/69a038a77090ab14bc09d84633a8af34
I am not letting this new rule give the exclusivity of my groups. I have not added any members to my groups because of this. It will not kill mine. I cant speak for anyone else.
@nylolovemydudes @color @astro @jimmy @"м¢ℓσνιη" @pandas @critical @explode @kyoto @madness @Philly @allothergroupleaders
This really isnt that hard. 10 members posting 3 times a day is around the amount needed; its far more than doable. Quit bitching (not at anyone in particular). And you don't have to all go insane with these recruitments. These numbers are extremely reasonable if you look at it logically. I'm disappointed at all of the groups accepting far more members than they should.

nylolovemydudes

Power member.
Epidemic said:
I am not letting this new rule give the exclusivity of my groups. I have not added any members to my groups because of this. It will not kill mine. I cant speak for anyone else.
@nylolovemydudes @color @astro @jimmy @"м¢ℓσνιη" @pandas @critical @explode @kyoto @madness @Philly @allothergroupleaders
This really isnt that hard. 10 members posting 3 times a day is around the amount needed; its far more than doable. Quit bitching (not at anyone in particular). And you don't have to all go insane with these recruitments. These numbers are extremely reasonable if you look at it logically. I'm disappointed at all of the groups accepting far more members than they should.

Why tag me? I am just waiting on a group to fall so I can takeover. It really isn't hard, but many people have big ass egos in here.

Random

Epidemic said:

you added me in to spam for you.

smh joshy, always making points and stuff.

(still much love <3 though)

Pain

Onyx user!
Wish the reputation rules were implemented well before this thread.
Good ideas here philly.

Habs

User is banned.
Looks like some solid changes!

It will be interesting to see how many groups get deleted.

So basically I am going to have to upgrade again in order not to be neg repped constantly because I will no longer have that power?

Verdict

So what about the people who bought-into groups? If they get deleted, what happens to our money? Do we get a refund or not.

Jaii

Death Row has already hit its amount needed, the amount was hit the first day this was announced, I'm sure that Death Row is safe.

For Brotherhood, I feel sorry for it, Swish was taken off leadership by god knows who and can't recruit for it.

Verdict

nylolovemydudes said:
Who's problem is that? The group owners.

Yeah I know. But what if they don't mayne, basically taking the money for free. (If the group gets deleted) it's not a big fuss, but still.

Jimmy

Ex-Staff Member
Witch said:
Yeah I know. But what if they don't mayne, basically taking the money for free. (If the group gets deleted) it's not a big fuss, but still.

That's where group leaders & owners will be responsible.

Beats

Power member.
Wow, I just realized that a minimum group price is a rule. I must have missed that.

Great to see an effort to revive the group market.

Clickbait

hello
Philly said:
All group owners will be provided with a PM within the next 48 hours containing full details. It will not take effect until you receive the PM.

I still have not received a PM yet. I'm unsure if anyone else has, or if I was forgotten.

Ascending

User is banned.
cron said:
I still have not received a PM yet. I'm unsure if anyone else has, or if I was forgotten.

He said he is backed up in PM's and is trying to get caught up. So except one soon.

gnarly

Power member.
Like the new updates. Cannot wait for the new userbars and the final theme!

Philly

Power member.
Jimmy said:
@"Philly", I'll be waiting for that PM.

You are only a co leader, not a group owner. You will not receive any PM regarding this when I do send the PMs out.

Jimmy

Ex-Staff Member
Philly said:
You are only a co leader, not a group owner. You will not receive any PM regarding this when I do send the PMs out.

I see. In that case, are group leaders allowed to discuss with their co's?