• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

9/12/14 Updates!

Philly

Power member.
Updates:

Reputation: You no longer may report reputation to a team member, you may only do so within the Reputation Abuse section located here: http://www.forumkorner.com/forum-276.html If you choose to break this rule you will be banned and all of your positive reputation will be removed. There is only one way to get a reputation removed from your profile it is strictly limited to members who receive a reputation containing scammer reputation, or DWC(Deal with Caution) reputation. This is highly forbidden, and not allowed. If said user is in fact a scammer proper proof is to be posted and the user will guaranteed be banned forever. The reputation help document was updated, I would highly suggest reviewing it here: http://www.forumkorner.com/misc.php?action=help&hid=9

Groups: Group owners must now obtain 1,000 posts per private group forum per month, groups may also now not be sold for less than $100 USD. Violators of these new requirments will result in group deletion.

Farewells: Are no longer permitted, and now HIGHLY forbidden. If you intend to leave FK, then leave FK don't post about it.

Advertisements:
Are now visible to absolutely everyone on ForumKorner that is not a Supporter member.

Emails: At this time all ForumKorner related emails are once again being sent out.

Sticky prices:
http://www.forumkorner.com/misc.php?action=help&hid=13

Coming soon:

New theme estimated completion date: 9/19/14

Power, and Power+ members are the only members that can give negative reputation, everyone else will no longer be able to do so.

Several new Koin features.

New userbars.

MooCow

User is banned.
I know im not upgraded but will the people that have previously upgraded be able to get refunded due to the perks of the upgrades changing? Some people may have only upgraded to get rid of AD's.

Nasyr

User is banned.
Get updates, glad to see you pushing groups to pick up activity.
The reputation past aswell is a great addition.

Nasyr

User is banned.
MooCow said:
I know im not upgraded but will the people that have previously upgraded be able to get refunded due to the perks of the upgrades changing? Some people may have only upgraded to get rid of AD's.

5. No refunds will be given under any circumstance.

Verdict

Can't wait to see these new userbars and the new theme coming out.

Mercedes

Power member.
Finally there will not be any more farewell threads. Members make them and then come back and keep doing that.

Color

This is shitty. $100+ in upgrades/donations, not even including transfer fees, etc. and i'm entirely fucked out of using mobile. Plus you want me to add spammers to keep my group? :/
Glad farewells are gone though, good riddance.

Astro

User is banned.
I'm curious as to who is designing the userbars.
Also, the new group rule is shit.

Trick

User is banned.
Goodbye candy lmao I'm gonna be going userbarless

I am like one of the only people in my group. I paid a lot of money for my group and I understand you doing this because it is a great idea to get rid of the inactive groups but really I would rather not add a bunch of people into my group. I bought my group as a private group for myself as well as @'glitter milk' is doing with wonderland. I am saying this because I spent a good amount of money on my group and 1000 posts in a month is a lot in my opinion if you post with high quality. Please reply because this would be an issue if I have interpreted this the way you wrote it. Otherwise I like the changes.

Diamond Supply

Power member.
I like the new group rule.
What is the point of a group if there is no one in it?
Good idea to bring up group activity and limit the number of groups.

Philly

Power member.
hobbes said:
I am like one of the only people in my group. I paid a lot of money for my group and I understand you doing this because it is a great idea to get rid of the inactive groups but really I would rather not add a bunch of people into my group. I bought my group as a private group for myself as well as @'glitter milk' is doing with wonderland. I am saying this because I spent a good amount of money on my group and 1000 posts in a month is a lot in my opinion if you post with high quality. Please reply because this would be an issue if I have interpreted this the way you wrote it. Otherwise I like the changes.

I will post more specifics in the near future.

Painkiller

User is banned.
My group has one of the most active subforums with about 400 posts in the last month but we'd still like to keep it exclusive. Hope this is clarified.

Thanks for the update philly