• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

10 Months of lies.

Divinitive

User is banned.
Yui said:
Hell yeah make another video, if Gabby is going to be there let her know that Yui says "G fucking G".

How do you pronounce your username? If she is there I will say this haha. I highly doubt she will come out though.

Taunt

User is banned.
Divinitive said:
Update, her mother just called me. Since she is a jehovah witness, I told them everything. I told them about how we had sex, about literally everything.  She is completely fucked. I told her mom everything and she literally is grounded for years now probably. Her mom loves me and is so disappointed with who Gabby is now.  It is funny because she literally did all of this to herself, and I definitely can say I won this one.

Edit: I am going over to her house sometime soon, and I will be getting my sweatshirts. Shall I make another video lads? She will be there too?

@Senpai
@Yui
@Darth Vader
@.Fusion
@Brennan
@cas
@fijiwater
@Slay
@format
@Gor
@Monster
@Shift
@Rae
@Militia
@Taunt
@California
@Makonnen

Nigga make a video, yes yes yes yes yes.

Yui

Divinitive said:
How do you pronounce your username? If she is there I will say this haha. I highly doubt she will come out though.
It's pronounced "Yooee", that's the best way of putting it.

Yui

Divinitive said:
Like "Yew-e"? If so then I know how to pronounce it and I will try to say it.
That's exactly how you say it. Hopefully she's there so you can wreck her.

Yui

Divinitive said:
She will be home but I doubt she will come out. If I have to, I will ask her mom "Is it alright if I speak to Gabby one more time before this is all done for good?"
You my friend are a straight up savage if you do that just so you can say what I said.

Divinitive

User is banned.
Anime said:
Well that's fucked up.. Cheated/lied for 10 months. Wow
Read the other posts, she certainly got what she deserved to say the least ;)

Yui said:
You my friend are a straight up savage if you do that just so you can say what I said.

I know how to dox and stuff like that, and Gabby found out about it because she saw my file on someone once. So then when we are on the phone she said to me "Braden why don't you tell my mom about how you hack cell phones?" I was like "Damn that is a new lie that even I didn't know about, that's cute." and her mom goes "Gabrielle you are an enormous liar and you are crazy!"

Anime

User is banned.
@Divinitive you're a damn savage. Please record another vid and tag me once you upload it. LOL

Darth Vader

Power member.
Divinitive said:
Update, her mother just called me. Since she is a jehovah witness, I told them everything. I told them about how we had sex, about literally everything.  She is completely fucked. I told her mom everything and she literally is grounded for years now probably. Her mom loves me and is so disappointed with who Gabby is now.  It is funny because she literally did all of this to herself, and I definitely can say I won this one.

Edit: I am going over to her house sometime soon, and I will be getting my sweatshirts. Shall I make another video lads? She will be there too?

@Senpai
@Yui
@Darth Vader
@.Fusion
@Brennan
@cas
@fijiwater
@Slay
@format
@Gor
@Monster
@Shift
@Rae
@Militia
@Taunt
@California
@Makonnen
When you go there to get your stuff, record it for your own record. Not only will it be funny, but you can protect yourself incase she says you tried anything.

Evan

User is banned.
Those 2 videos were fucking great, savage as fuck. & to your question, I would say record if you feel comfortable & shit I want to see that shit so if you do record and you're comfortable enough to upload do it cause I'm bored as fuck & I love seeing cheaters get what they deserve. Major fucking props to you

RS4

User is banned.
I'm a lot older than you, you have a lot more of this to come buddy, might seem rough now, but keep smiling and this will be a distant memory, my dad told me as long as your involved with women you will always have problems.

Azazel

User is banned.
Being lied to sucks sorry bro keep your head up

Divinitive

User is banned.
Big ole update for you lads. Went to her house and got my shit. Her mom gave me it, and then her and I went on a walk later to talk things out. She told me she made a huge mistake and she regrets it. Anyways I didn't take her back, and I refuse to do so, regardless of how much she means. Here's the videos as promised.

Video one:
Video two:

Here you go boys:
@Senpai
@Yui
@“Darth Vader”
@.Fusion
@Brennan
@cas
@fijiwater
@Slay
@format
@Gor
@Monster
@Shift
@Rae
@Militia
@Taunt
@California
@Makonnen

Azazel

User is banned.
If you want you can give me her address and I will fuck that hoe and give her aids

Azazel

User is banned.
Divinitive said:
I am not trying to hand out her address and get her swatted or any stupid shit like that. She is not too hard to find if you can find me, lets just say that.

Her mom seems like a nice lady that has to stand by her ignorant daughters actions I wouldn't want her swatted I just wanna give that hoe my aids that's all.