• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

10 Months of lies.

Divinitive

User is banned.
Alright lads I would like to start off by saying I know I do not usually post any serious content and I am genuinely up beat and enjoy the trolling. Please do not troll this post at all, I am having a really tough time and need to talk to someone. So here goes.

I have been dating a girl for ten months, who is a jehovah witness. Her parents apparently have no clue about me, and she has been cheating on me.  As I  type this she is off cheating on me with some fuckboy.  No this is not me saying I want her back or any of that bullshit because I do not. I know that me walking out after I found this all out was the best decision, but it is a very hard one to admit.  She has been smoking and drinking a ton, and both of us have dropped that recently.  We both decided towards the beginning of our relationship that it was best we don't do those childish things because they generally lead to problems within a relationship.  Anyways to continue the story, her sister texted me tonight telling me everything. My girlfriend and I are 17, and her sister is 12.  Her sister, a 12 year old, had to break the awful news about everything to me.  I am not an idiot and I had my beliefs but I never knew she was as good at hiding shit as she was.  I loved the girl to death. I helped her through her mom cheat. I helped her through her mom cheating on her father. Her mom is bipolar, and she pretty much drinks and cheats on her father all the time. I helped her through her dad hitting her, through he parents fighting. I was always the shoulder to cry on and the guy to hold her up.  Her sister told me that she does love me, and she is certainly in love with me.  Her sister tells me nothing but the truth, and she told me everything that happened.  All the secrets, everything just hit me literally two hours ago.  I essentially texted my girlfriend (now ex) that we were done and I will be going over to pick up my clothing and stuff from her house tomorrow.  She wanted me to go over at 7 o'clock when she was home, but I am busy so I am going during the day and having her mother get me the clothing. She has alcohol and drugs hidden all throughout her room according to her sister, and keep in mind her parents know ABSOLUTELY nothing about me.  I am pretty much going to pick up my clothes and tell them that they've got a lot more to look for in her bedroom.  I didn't proof read this and this really is not every aspect of the story so please keep the criticism and hatred on a low.  I am acting all tough and strong for everyone else, but I am really breaking down and just don't know what to do. I have like a pit in my stomach and I don't know how long until it is filled again. I have cut myself, thought about suicide. My mother has a heart problem and she has specific pills which speed up her heart a bunch, i've considered just taking a handful and going to bed and just hoping for the best.. or the worst I suppose.  

It just so happens that I might have access to her dad's phone number, not that I am encouraging you to PM me and send him some texts informing him what his daughter really is ;).

Edit: Thank you for whoever read this all, it means a lot for all the support.

Edit: I WENT TO HER HOUSE AND SPOKE TO HER MOTHER ABOUT ALL OF THIS. LUCKILY FOR MY BEAUTIFUL FORUM GOERS I DECIDED TO RECORD IT ON BEHALF OF A FEW FRIENDS! HERE GOES THE VIDEOS!

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Video link number one:[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEk0b9BSY8o&spfreload=10[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Video number two:[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFkSa-A2WCM[/font]

Gen

User is banned.
Don't do it man, bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks. <3 Keep your head up man, you'll find the one some day. :)

Evan

User is banned.
Damn man I'm really sorry to hear that, she'll realize how badly she fucked up and I'm sure she'll come crawling back begging you to take her back. I hate cheaters, my last girlfriend ( whos now an ex obviously) cheated on me as well, and I can't stand anyone that cheats to be honest. I just think its pure immaturity and stupidity to take someone whos 100% down for you, for granted. But once again, I'm very sorry to hear all that and I wish you best of luck & I'm sure you will find someone way way better that's actually worth using your time on. Don't get too down on yourself either, you came out on top here even though its very difficult to go through, Keep your chin up.

Makonnen

User is banned.
Don't ruin her life, just leave her and leave it at that. Get your clothes from her and never speak to her again. It will drive her insane, she may have hurt you but you retaliating is only going to make her know she can control you. Just remain aware and calm and move past this, I've had to do it before.

Divinitive

User is banned.
Militia said:
Damn man I'm really sorry to hear that, she'll realize how badly she fucked up and I'm sure she'll come crawling back begging you to take her back. I hate cheaters, my last girlfriend ( whos now an ex obviously) cheated on me as well, and I can't stand anyone that cheats to be honest. I just think its pure immaturity and stupidity to take someone whos 100% down for you, for granted. But once again, I'm very sorry to hear all that and I wish you best of luck & I'm sure you will find someone way way better that's actually worth using your time on. Don't get too down on yourself either, you came out on top here even though its very difficult to go through, Keep your chin up.
Thank you a lot. As hard as it is to admit, I think this decision had to be made. One good thing that came out of this is how I look. I treated her like a princess every day of our relationship. All the girls were envious of how well she got treated, and before this all they thought I was a player because I am apparently an attractive guy. I am just happy and hoping that people finally see her true colors, as well as mine.

Makonnen said:
Don't ruin her life, just leave her and leave it at that. Get your clothes from her and never speak to her again. It will drive her insane, she may have hurt you but you retaliating is only going to make her know she can control you. Just remain aware and calm and move past this, I've had to do it before.
I am not going to ruin her life. I don't care enough to waste my resources on that. Everyone at school already hates her because I am a "popular" kid so people are going to now avoid her.  Anyways, thank you for the input. I will be getting my things tomorrow.

California

Power member.
Lol nope. If I'm you im laying all her shit out on the lawn I might even email her preacher or whatever. I'm so deadass . At the end of the day SHES a dead beat . You're better off without her , I'm sorry for how you feel. But what she did Demands attention

Divinitive

User is banned.
California said:
Lol nope. If I'm you im laying all her shit out on the lawn I might even email her preacher or whatever. I'm so deadass . At the end of the day SHES a dead beat . You're better off without her , I'm sorry for how you feel. But what she did Demands attention
Deadass that's what I am saying. I have some funny ass pics that I wanna anonymously have sent to her church and her parents. I'll kik you right now. You think like I do, and you will get a kick out of this.

Gen

User is banned.
Divinitive said:
Deadass that's what I am saying. I have some funny ass pics that I wanna anonymously have sent to her church and her parents. I'll kik you right now. You think like I do, and you will get a kick out of this.

Kik me them aswell man, Coastland.

Taunt

User is banned.
Send me his number i want to "call" him and spam him with something called a sms bomber.

Evan

User is banned.
Divinitive said:
Thank you a lot. As hard as it is to admit, I think this decision had to be made. One good thing that came out of this is how I look. I treated her like a princess every day of our relationship. All the girls were envious of how well she got treated, and before this all they thought I was a player because I am apparently an attractive guy. I am just happy and hoping that people finally see her true colors, as well as mine.

I am not going to ruin her life. I don't care enough to waste my resources on that. Everyone at school already hates her because I am a "popular" kid so people are going to now avoid her.  Anyways, thank you for the input. I will be getting my things tomorrow.

I'm really proud of you to be honest for walking out, its hard I know but it takes a very strong' well minded person to realize they don't deserve to be put through that bullshit. The mindset you've got is good, keep it like that, keep pushing forward. Anyone who cheats is a bitch & literally could careless if they got hit by a truck, She doesn't deserve you & you deserve way better.

Gen

User is banned.
I've seen the pictures on Kik and can vouch for my boy @Divinitive, do it homie.

Divinitive

User is banned.
Rae said:
I've seen the pictures on Kik and can vouch for my boy @Divinitive, do it homie.

How much of a savage would that be? That shit would be funny as fuck. And @Taunt I am not sure if it is the right number. If someone would like to help verify the number for me, I could certainly verify it be placed into the right hands. I do not condone spamming though, and I am not liable for anything ;).

Monster

User is banned.
Agreed with @shift a bitch that cheats is a bitch that needs to be put in her place.

Monster

User is banned.
@divinitive leggo, and @shift yeh we single but Chu kno wot we got video games

Nervous

User is banned.
Honestly dude fuck the slimy ass bitch, you don't need her. I know its really hard to just give up on someone you love. I've been through the same. But don't let her see that you are down you need to act tough and act like it brushed off you shoulder. Make her feel like she is nothing to you as if you could care less because in the future near or soon she will realize she fucked up and is going to be missing you and you are going to be moved on mackin on and fuckin with some other fine bitches. Trust me man do not stress over any of this shit. What are you still in high school think about it like this. All this drama around all the people you know now is going to be irrelevant in a couple of years, who knows maybe even sooner. Just keep your head up bud you will get through this I can promise you that. Fuck them cheating ass sluts and honestly revenge is not the best thing to do either. Let karma take care of that. Bad karma will be coming her way. And a tip I always hated seeing my exes snapchat stories tweets ect.. anything on social media. Just remove her block her out of your life as much as you can and eventually you will forget about her. I promise you it will be hard but it is very much possible.